¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Morning !! dont work too hard, need to have time to enjoy being child free-but if you're really missing them you could always borrow mine for a couple of hours !!

Hope you have had a nice day.
xx
Had a fabulous day, at evening was spent with curry, red wine, x factor & sofa cuddles with Jacob, rarely get just me & him time too these days!
Wow Linz, very impressed with the lack of hangover!!! And dancing till 2am, sounds like me :D (would have last night but the missus dragged me home just after pumpkin time :( ) hope you got a nice lunch made for you today xx
I know how lucky was I??? Had a fab lunch thanks hun, always great food at my folks!!
Morning Linz, I bet your parents will love that, and it'll be nice for you and DH as well ;)
Was lovely thanks Jim, lunch in the garden, plenty of red & lots of chatter! x

morning lovely x
Hey babe.. x

Morning Linz

Ditto on the lack of hangover congrats! :D Old age :))) means just a wave of a cork under my nose and I feel a headache coming in - doesn't stop me drinking though :)
Ha ha... remind me to buy screw tops!! :D

Afternoon Linz xx
Ickle legs... how are ya!

Hi Linz! Sounds like you've been having fun- and having to send jeans back too!! That's great news! :)
Hey misses. I know how good is that... shame they don't do those jeans in a 12 tho! Oh well more shopping!!:D

Hi my love, just popped in to say I'm thinking of you :) xxx
Awww... lurve yoooou!! You doing Brum? Am trying to work it out, I fancy meeting that Miss Clarri!! :D

morning ;) x
Ola chicka!!

Morning !! dont work too hard, need to have time to enjoy being child free-but if you're really missing them you could always borrow mine for a couple of hours !!
Hi Jane... mine are back now so sorry just a bit too late this time around. :rolleyes:

Hi all...

Well whats happened since we last spoke??

Sunday had a lovely time at the folks, came home & where deciding on if to go out for a drinkies when we heard an almighty bang... looked out of the window to see a body on the track & a bike a bit further on... I shot out of the door (was a first aider when I worked at Gatwick) got to him with blood spurting out of his jaw, his clothes were all torn up & the visor on his mask completely scraped up. His name was Fred & he was 63, think he was hit by a car while they over took him... spent ages talking to him & stopping him swallowing blood until the paramedics came then he went off to hospital, the police were just going to leave his scooter on the road so its now sitting on my patio but we haven't heard anything so think I will have to phone the poilce tomorrow... hope Freds ok & is just recovering which is why we've not heard from him. I was amazed at how calm I get in these situations which is why I guess I was on the de-fibs at Gatwick!

Worked yesterday & a we didn't have the kids I had a date straight from work at my favourite pub with my hubby for a couple of drinks then a curry was lush BUT I struggled at work today... although saying that I secured a £13500 order & a final 3 on a £95k a year contract... fingers crossed for Sept 16th when we hear more! So can't have been all bad! ;)

Day off tomorrow, am doing the school shoes madness for both kids then getting my nails done, then to a mates for a catch up in the afternoon. Sounds lush doesn't it! :rolleyes:

Camping at the weekend with my folks!! :eek: Mum has never ever been under canvas in her life, Dad used to camp loads, mind you they're not exactly camping they're staying in a yurt so its more glamping!! :: Stay At Hidden Spring Vineyard :: Love it here we go every bank holiday will be even more special with the folks there, fingers crossed the weather will play ball!

Hiya slinz..OMG i hope Fred will be ok and wow well done to you looking after him so well till the paramedics got there...

Yurts are ace aren't they we have a large one at school..happy glamping chuck x

looks lovely Linz-the campsite we stayed at at the weekend had some tipi's and I was quite taken !!
MrB would liek to buy one but I have pointed out I will want real furniture like these ones had so he will be needing at least a transit van !!

So pleased you have booked for Birmingham, Linz. You are on my list of miniminners I have always wanted to meet.:)

Yurts are quite popular with expats out here because they can buy a piece of land and dont need planning permission for them. Also some people have them to let out like your website.

Pam

I love the look of the site Linz! I quite fancy a yurt! Hope you enjoy! And how great to need a size 12 skinny jeans! Wow! :)

Morning Linz,

Yurts are for Turkics, Mongolians and Huns. :)

I love the look of the site Linz! I quite fancy a yurt! Hope you enjoy! And how great to need a size 12 skinny jeans! Wow! :)
Thank hun, lets see if I can find any that uit tho. x

Morning lovely. xx
Morning Clarri... can't quite believe I'm actually gonna meet you!

Morning Linz,

Yurts are for Turkics, Mongolians and Huns. :)
Yes Hun they are... :p

morning lovely x
Hey babe!!

Well I have done the school shoe madness this morning, plimsols x2, school shoes x2, trainers x2 & football boots x1, I asked the woman to say it really quickly when telling me the price!!:eek:

Quick lunch & off to get my nails done then to a mates this afternoon! x

are the kids coming to get their nails done too ? did you get patent for amalie?

Back