¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Yes! Health certainly should take priority! Morning Linz :)

Morning Linz, i agree love, go into Atkins maint, you know it makes sense

It's so frustrating when something changes for no apparent reason isn't it. Maybe you're right and should try maint for a bit.

i think maintaining for a while too. your health comes first Linz

Yes! Health certainly should take priority! Morning Linz :)
Thanks guys... had another one last night bloods down to 2.2, the thing is I haven't actually lost weight for 3 months so I have been maintaining... just so disappointing to be this close to goal & for my body to rebel!:cry:

And tbh, if you are in comfy size 12's, seems to me like you are basically "there", and you look AMAZING. Perhaps go for the ole toning etc. You love swimming, so perhaps thats what yer bod would like now???
Have a lovely day.
xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Didn't work ;)

It seems to have stopped for a bit here now and the forecast is reasonable for the weekend. Hope you get some dry time, camping's not so much fun in the wet.
Still teaming down here!!

Aww linz...i hope you are ok,take care of you chuck..happy camping x
Thanks babes.:)

Linz, hypos are really, really serious! Please up your carbs just a tiny bit. Honestly, I cannot express how serious this is. Worried silly here!
I know its has scared me... yesterday I had about 120g carbs so it can't have been that... I have phoned docs this morning but my diabetic nurse & my doc aren't in... have got hubby picking up some glucose tablets for me.

Don't understand it... what do you take if you get hypo's Leanne? x

Oh Linz, you are having a rough time of it hon, but you do need to get this sorted as quickly as poss, and you really do need something on hand for when it happens, hope you get to speak to someone about it xxxxxxxx

Take care and hugs Linz! :) x

Back