¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Hiya Linz:)
Sounds like you are having your crazy busy time as usual. Bs party sounds good - fun and income - great plan:D
Keep smiling:D
Xxx

Hey all thanks for popping by, am catching up via my phone so apologies for not multi quoting... busy as always this week, Jacob's birthdays coming up & need to start buying pressies, hopefully get paid tomorrow so can get shopping!

Am Body shopping again tomorrow night, think it might be a quiet on compared to my last one tho.

Off out for girlys drinks Fri night, then off up to Reading to friends for an overnight bonfire party.

Food has been pretty good so far this week, scales were showing a 2.8lb loss since Monday just need to keep the momentum up over the weekend, its good to have got shot of some of the bloatedness I have been feeling lately, felt like someone had inflated me!

Anyhoo off for a bit of electric blanket & kindle time.... I'm so rock & roll!

And Hope... I appreciate the sacrifice your making for me.xxx

electric blanket and kindle sounds reet up my street! :D

did you end up kindling it this morning or did you go back to bed? (spied you early on on faceyB :D) xxx

Morning Linz... Electric blanket and kindle sounds like the perfect combo!!! Hope you enjoy your day :)

Morning Linz, yes I'm due some Kindle time as well, but we have the mini monster today.

Morning honey

Know what you mean about the kindle - I am just devouring books on my Sony. Will send you some CDs with a load on 'em, hopefully this weekend, just convert them through Calibre :)

Morning Linz... Electric blanket and kindle sounds like the perfect combo!!! Hope you enjoy your day :)
I did it was lush thanks Di... just never long enough! x

Morning Linz, yes I'm due some Kindle time as well, but we have the mini monster today.
Ha ha... hope she's not worn you out too much! x

Morning honey

Know what you mean about the kindle - I am just devouring books on my Sony. Will send you some CDs with a load on 'em, hopefully this weekend, just convert them through Calibre :)
Hey Aunty Rosie.... your an angel, have I ever told you?? x

Morning Linz-happy shopping !!
OMG Jane I have just scared the Beejeezus out of myself having totalled up what I have paid out for today, preschool bills, tank of oil, bills & birthday & christmas presents has come to the grand total of over £1000 :eek: wasn't even in my account for 24 hours!!! OMG that is really truly scarey!!

Hello hope you are doing good today.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Hi & welcome to my mad ramblings! Had a good day thanks apart from the massive shock to the bank account!!

Morning Linz... That's a whole mean amount of money but it soon mounts up and easily done... Best not to think about it! :)

Morning all, another day awake at 0500 not sure why that's been happening all thus week, maybe its low carbing again? Absolutely pee'ing down here this morning, this is when I wished I'd been more organised & bought a waterproof coat sooner just can't find any that would double up for work too!

Right some more kindle time before I actually should get up.

Have a good one all.x

Morning Linz - i woke up at 5 too! I'm blaming the rain - always makes me grumpy;)

I was hooked on my kindle before, but now have the new cheap mini kindle i'm even more so! It's lighter and smaller and doesnt have the stupid keyboard getting in the way. Oh....and i want to give mum my old one for christmas preloaded with a load of books;)

Are you free saturday 12th about 5.30/6 to join me, Susie, Di, others for dinner? We could meet at a nandos near earls court after the show. Would you like to stay over for the night?
Alternatively if you have to leave earlier with the family, perhaps susie & I can come and meet you and family for tea earlier. It would be lovely to see you. We can then go on and meet Di later

Let us know if any of that sounds workable
Xxx

Morning Linz - i woke up at 5 too! I'm blaming the rain - always makes me grumpy;)

I was hooked on my kindle before, but now have the new cheap mini kindle i'm even more so! It's lighter and smaller and doesnt have the stupid keyboard getting in the way. Oh....and i want to give mum my old one for christmas preloaded with a load of books;)

Are you free saturday 12th about 5.30/6 to join me, Susie, Di, others for dinner? We could meet at a nandos near earls court after the show. Would you like to stay over for the night?
Alternatively if you have to leave earlier with the family, perhaps susie & I can come and meet you and family for tea earlier. It would be lovely to see you. We can then go on and meet Di later

Let us know if any of that sounds workable
Xxx
I have the mini kindle too... it comes everywhere with me!

I'm in Earls Court on the sunday hun not Sat although I probably wrote Sat on the thread but thanks for the offer. xx

Morning Linz, so how do you download stuff without the keyboard?

Morning Linz, so how do you download stuff without the keyboard?
There's a keyboard function Jim, so you press the keyboard button & it comes up on the screen. x

Afternoon Linz, oooooooo bet spending that lot hurt - and no red wine to make it better - you must need a hug :hug99: xxx
Yes it did but it'll be good when all the parcels start coming thru the door!!

Thanks for the hug, am going to try some crabbies tomorrow me thinks! ;)

so what sort of stuff do you like reading? im a total paranormal freak.. anything with magic, vampires, werewolves etc in it.. im there :p

im reading Game of Thrones at the moment which isnt my usual choice and im really enjoying it but its taking me aaaaaaages to get through it! :p xxx

Back