¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Morning Linz:)

Morning Linz, what's witht the Rosie then?

Evening lovely smooch

Jim - the Rosie thing is because one of Linzi's lovely offspring got my name a bit wrong and called me Rosie :)

You know I will answer to many thanks - but Susie Auntie Rosie fits me very nicely :D

Evening Linz, hope life is fab:D

Lol susie - that explains it!
Xx

Morning all!

Yes Jim, Aunty Rosie comes from Amalie, we'd picked Suze up & driving back to mine Amalie had fallen asleep, when I lifted her out of the car she was really worried she'd missed Aunty Rosie.... & its kinda stuck!

Having a bit of a bleurgh week, foods not good, works very quiet so its all cold calling & am SO nervous about having to wear a dress on Friday for a black tie charity ball.... you'd think that would be enough to make my food good but apparently not!

Hope yr all keeping well... off to do some visiting.x

Hey dont be nervous bout wearing yer dress slinz you look amazing so im sure once yer all glad ragged up you will turn into MAGNIFICENT!!! XX

Good Morning.
You dont need to worry about wearing the dress your a skinny minni now and look totally amazing and stunning. Hope we can see pics...
Have a nice day xxx

would love to hear about proposed outfit and accessories etc :D xxx

Wow - they're all fab and you look great:D. Think i would go for number 1!
Xx

YAY Number TWO!!! :) amazing, stunning, gorgeous.... to be honest I've run out of adjectives :D xxxxx

Back