¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

hi linz. sorry you are feeling so poop. i was wondering how your decision making was going with the wls too?

abz xx

I'm going to go along & find out more, feel its too good an opportunity to pass up with having the funding... the thing is I've been here many times before, losing the weight & then struggling to maintain... I have times when I think what the hell am I doing do I need to have my insides tampered with & then there are other times when I think I need all the help I can get!!

I just want this battle of yoyo-ing with my weight to be over & to be able to do all the things that I want that my weight hinders & also to have the extra years with my kids!

Its a tough decision but I would imagine I have 8-10 months to decide, by then they may not have me if I've stayed on track & lost my weight... who knows?!?

it's all quite exciting linz. and as you say. you have nothing to lose by hearing what they have to say :)

how are you otherwise babes? i'm trogging along with slimming world. day four today. so far so good. in fact i haven't really thought an awful lot about it other than having to make sure i bring food in rather than relying on the sandwich man because i got up late, ha. but mainly been having lots of things i can nibble on through the day like yoghurts and laughing cow. so so far so good :) long may it continue :S especially since the scales may show a gain if the baby has been doing some mammoth growing!!

abz xx

I can only say that, personally, I hope you will not have that surgery. There are two vitally important yahoo groups you might like to check - OSSG Gone Wrong and WLS uncensored. What you read there might surprise you. I have friends on both sites who have gone through various different bypass procedures.

Whatever you decide, very good luck. If you have the surgery you will be on a diet, of sorts, for the rest of your life. And a heckova lot of supplements and blood tests, forever.

But I stress that this is my personal opinion! And only that.

Thanks Girlygirl... couldn't see the 2nd group but checked out the other group last time you suggested them. Am trying to get a varied & well rounded look at surgery before I sign on the dotted line & appreciate any info that you may have.

Like I've said this could be 8-10 months away & I hopefully will be alot slimmer & maybe more confident in my abilities by then & will decide against it... at the moment I am exploring every option open to me. xxx

Lovely day here yesterday, quite nice and warm around lunchtime, I cut the grass for the first time this year yesterday afternoon.

LOL, I find it very soothing mowing the grass, I like to make patterns. LMAO

No just stripes and stuff, sometimes to vary it I'll go around the edges leaving a smaller and smaller patch to be cut. ;)

LOL, no I'm not that inventive Linz. :)

Lol - swirls and squiggles!!! :)

3 stone in 3 months though is amazing!!!!!

you have got a week and a half to get that off!!! x

you'll get there linz. the point is that it's going, not how fast. you're doing fabulously :D

abz xx

Back