¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

It totally makes sense.

We have 2 Staffies and call them "the kids"! Even though we now have a DD. She calls them "the kids" too!

Jacob asked last night 'Daddy, when can we get some dogs?' (without me prompting I hasten to add!). He offered all of his pocket money & savings to pay for it & said he'll walk them everyday before & after school... bless him he's only 6!

Another good day under my belt last yesterday, so feel firmly back on track & aiming for a good loss this week... the 17's are only 4.5 lbs away & I'm very determined to be in them before the end of the month!!

Beautiful sunshine again here today & very warm... have a swimming day with the kids lessons & really need to get my kitchen sorted for some reason its become a dumping ground & its now doing my head in!! Plus hubby is out at football tonight so it'll stay tidier longer!!
xx

aww bless him. They are expensive if you want a pedigree but the shelters are always desperate for homes :D :D
You will get there before the end of the month!!!!!!
you are doing exercise too which will help. How are you finding the l carnitine?

well done on getting back on track honey. and on mother's day. a lot of people would have used that as an excuse to keep on going!! so well done :)

i joined slimming world last night. wish me luck!!

best of luck Abz - keep us updated!

LOL, what a nice little lad. :)

aww bless him. They are expensive if you want a pedigree but the shelters are always desperate for homes :D :D
How are you finding the l carnitine?

Problem with rescues is having a 2yr old... they'd only let us have a pup & they don't come up often!

Haven't noticed much of a difference yet.. mind you I'm struggling to sleep again at the mo only getting about 5 hours each night so they're probably doing wonders without me realising!

well done on getting back on track honey. and on mother's day. a lot of people would have used that as an excuse to keep on going!! so well done :)

i joined slimming world last night. wish me luck!!

Thanks Abz. Good luck with slimming world.. you've done ok tho haven't you? Its all just your chocolate raisin loving bambino in there...

LOL, what a nice little lad. :)

He's a little gem Jim... not many kids that get to 6 1/2 yrs old without having had a tantrum or being told off!! He's a true blessing!! xx

well you had better tell him to keep saving then :)

Feeling crappy today... had a protein shake for brekkie & think I may have another for lunch, just can't stomach the thought of food.

On the plus side the sun is shining & my kids are at their schools.. off to pick AJ up at lunchtime & get her down for a quick snooze, hopefully, before picking Jakey up from school.

Hubby is away tonight so got some fun things planned for me & the kids laters. x

Morning Linz - oh no - sick sick or flu sick ??
i think i would be worse if i just had the shake TBH

oh poor you xxxx
What shakes do you have?

How are you managing with your diabetes hon?

Good luck on the medical Linz, I hope it's a good one love.

well they cant complain about your weight loss - 2 1/2 stone!!!!
best of luck. Dont give in to the carbs they will make you feel poorly. You are just having one of those off weeks - i had one couple of weeks ago xxx

I know I just need to get the otherside of the cravings days... I started picking too, just one chip, just one won't hurt & I know thats why I'm struggling at the mo.

Don't know why my focus has shifted slightly but I know I need to get back on track... I've come to far to let it slip thru my fingers again!!! I do wonder if getting funding for weightloss surgery has played a part in that?

myabe the funding thing hasnt helped. have you decided what you want to do yet? You are doing so so so well on this diet hon xxx

Back