¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Thanks so much guys... need to try & keep my emotions in check but its not proving easy!! The kids will be a good distraction tho. xxx

Oh Linz I'm so pleased to see you back... and to read your description. I can well imagine you bustling around the ward helping everyone out...

and then I read for your Dad... I'm so very sorry to hear it. I will think about him...

Hi Linz. Just checked in to make sure everything went okay, which I'm pleased to read did.

So sorry to hear about your Dad, I don't pray but I will send out positive healing vibes for him - and you.

xx

Hi darling

So pleased you're back and doing so darn well!! Amazing really how well you seem considering the major surgery you've just had - please remember to take it easy though regardless of how well you feel....

Sorry to hear your Dad's news but as Hope said, lots can be done these days so try not to worry too much.

Take care hun xxx

Hi Linz,
Firstly, I am so glad that all went well with your op. You sound in great form.
Secondly, I dont do prayer, but I do do positive and healing thoughts, so, there were some winging your way already, but will now transfer them to your Dad, and hope that all will be well.
Big hugs,
and take it easy.
xx

Thanks so much guys!! Any thoughts & prayers are most appreciated.

Dad will be going in for an operation on friday! One in one out! They will know more if its benign or malignant from the op, they will also inject the muscle its growing on with chemo when they operate!

They're going to have to cancel the holiday that they postponed so that they could help me out!!

Mum's here at the mo & my Dad's on his way they are going to hang out here, think they both want to be somewhere that they can be distracted!

What a time of it for them with everything!!

Hiya chuck..im soooooooo pleased everything went fantastically well for ya and lovely to see you posting soooooooo soon too...

Im am sorry to hear the news of your dad though so will keep him in my thoughts as well......... (((((((((hugs to you all)))))))) take good care hunny xx

Baby girl. Huge hugs. You will be all the distraction your mum and dad need right now. After the op it will be one way or the other but the relieving bit is at least they will know. Sounds horrible i know but we have just been there with marks dad. When they know it can be dealt with somehow.
Glad to see you back hun. I hope i didnt bug you too much!
Lots of love to you all. Thoughts with your dad. xxx

glad it went well Linz and sorry to hear about your dad

hey ilnz!! sorry this is a flitting visit BUT im so glad to see you hear and feeling really wel. xx

youv'e just come from a place that do their best to make people well and i know that they will also be doing the best for your dad too, my thoughts are with you all right now xxxx

Morning Linz, I hope you are feeling good today love.

oh Linz my love Im so so sorry about your dad x thoughts and prayers with you x sorry i only just caught up on here xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys... think I over cooked myself yesterday as my tummy hurt last night & I could eat anything after 3pm so today I'm focusing on chilling & getting my fluids in!

Feeling tired today (again did too much yesterday) & my bodys telling me to behave, so its fluids & some warming soups today!

Not going to weigh in until Saturday as I think with me huge loss last week I don't want to be disappointed plus they say that your first week your still gassed up!!

Hope yr all well... I have a quiet house so am going to slink off to bed for some Sex in the City & a snoozette!

Thanks for thinking of me you guys. xxx

hi babes. yes enjoy your snooze, grab 40 winks for me ;)
do you have special soup to eat? are you finding that you are hungry at all?

Back