¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Only got 10lbs to go then I'm halfway there!! :D

You are doing so well Linz, that's good to hear.

Hi babe I know exactly what I'd be doing if I were you, I'd have a catalogue out and be looking at all the clothes I fancy.... you're going to find it hard not to buy some but at the rate you're losing weight you'll be going down a dress size every week :D

Did you have a nice walk round the green?

Hope you're getting plenty of rest..... mwah X

Its trapped wind Jo, have a pain in my shoulder. I haven't been farting & belching like the others were but I've been munching on deflatine which breaks it up into smaller bubbles so mine are much more discreet!!:D
princess pumps????? ;)

nearly halfway there! you have done so so well babe!

Hi babe I know exactly what I'd be doing if I were you, I'd have a catalogue out and be looking at all the clothes I fancy.... you're going to find it hard not to buy some but at the rate you're losing weight you'll be going down a dress size every week :D

Did you have a nice walk round the green?

Hope you're getting plenty of rest..... mwah X

Hey lovely!! I know I can't wait... I'm actually pretty ok up to a size 14, then I have nothing but I can't imagine getting any smaller than that!

Hows you? Nice time with the kids? xx

Eh up gorgess.
How ya doin today then...hope yer ok and managing to get about abit chuck..take care xx

Yay!! Good to see you again... missed yr beautiful fuzziness. xxx

princess pumps????? ;)

nearly halfway there! you have done so so well babe!

Love it princess pumps!! I can't believe very soon I'll be on the closing to goal side! x

Hey girlie, im out for a day and look at what i miss! WELL DONE. You will be looking for size 10's in no time at all. Little black dress this xmas i think. I'll help you choose.

glad its going well and you have maintained your sence of humour i see :)

PMSL way to many ????? there chuck..

Have a good sleep tonight
lots a luv.. Cheryl x :flirt2:

Yay!!! How did we miss that one??

Hope you sleep well tonight and feel even better tomorrow
xxx

Thanks Bren... feeling good today thank you. Hows you lovely lady?? xx

Hey girlie, im out for a day and look at what i miss! WELL DONE. You will be looking for size 10's in no time at all. Little black dress this xmas i think. I'll help you choose.

You & me shopping (no kids) thats a deal... you said you knew a fab shopping centre. xx

glad its going well and you have maintained your sence of humour i see :)

Thanks Mister!! A girls gotta see the fun side of life hasn't she. xx

Morning Linz, how are you this morning love.

Back