¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Tbh Jo.. its been illuding me for ages.. I'd get to within 2oz or something ridiculous & then it would climb back up again & really didn't expect it this week with all my bizarre eating!

Sometimes shaking up your eating habits can make all the difference though. And its worked so you certainly can't knock it.

Howdy Linz :D

Sometimes shaking up your eating habits can make all the difference though. And its worked so you certainly can't knock it.

Thanks hun. xx

Morning Linz - hope you have a good day xxx

Fab day so far & its only gonna get better!

Morning Mrs Fantastic...
Hope you have a wonderful day today and the same to AJ...xxx

Thanks babes... right back atcha!

morning ikea lady :D

Afternoon... my dateless lady, hope you guys are going to look after Vicky for me as I'm standing her up for 4 other girls tonight!

Howdy Linz :D

Hey Katie! xx

Hey Jim... think I forgot to quote you. x

Busy day today, headed up for a quick scoot round Ikea... OMG they drive like bloomin' idiots in London/Croydon!!

Jakeys got mates round at the mo & I'm heading out for a girly night at 1730 so need to make some time to beautify myself.

Missing you all... maybe back on laters after ooodles of the red stuff. xx
Afternoon.
Hope you are just too busy to visit. xx

Bet you're halfway through your first bottle, lucky thing! :D

Well well done on hitting 8st - that's an unbelievable amount to weight to shift! :eek: Here's to loving your new slim body too Linzi.

How was Ikea? Must get my carcass there soon - don't need anything but I love to look!

Every time I go, I swear I won't buy rubbish but always come out with -

- candles
- a frying pan
- potplant holder
- terrytowelling slippers.....:)

My list is: those weird pillows with the hard things inside, storage boxes, pot scrubber, some sort of pan, chocolate and biscuits (not any more though).

I'm afraid of candles, so I'm spared that at least!

Yep. Petrified. :(

No. *very sad story deleted, sorry didn't want to leave in public view, felt wrong cos it's not my story* :(

I do keep a few very stable huge flat things in the house for power cuts, but always end up using torches instead, I have this totally morbid fear of lighting the things now.

Blooming heck you lot can talk!
I just had to read 60 pages just to catch up on 2 weeks. Gobby sods!! ha ha!
In that time i have discovered.

A. Linz you are amazing - 8 stone is fab
B. You all love slankets - my fav is the pirate one with skull and crossbows on it
C. Birmingham better beware
and last but by no means least.
D. Jim is a boob man!!! ;)

lol!

Congrats on the 8 stone babe, that really is amazing!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back