¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

ditzeeblonde said:
Morning peeps.... our sky box went bang last night & its £65 for a call out with an engineer... can't afford to do both especially this side of payday! It would be really really nice if we could have just one month without something going wrong... its really not too much to ask is it?

We were hoping that after pretty much everything went wrong last year we'd get a bit of a break this year but with my car & the sky box its looking unlikely!

And to top it off my scales show a 2lb gain from what I'd lost the past 4 days! WTF! Fedup.com!

Right off to wallow & not bring every one down with my doom & gloom today. x

Hi noticed your thread my sky box was playing up rang sky wanted 65.00 :( or insurance 8,25 a month so took the insurance they replaced box and remote :) and everything covered bargain I thought :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Anne2705 said:
Hi noticed your thread my sky box was playing up rang sky wanted 65.00 :( or insurance 8,25 a month so took the insurance they replaced box and remote :) and everything covered bargain I thought :)

Oooops sorry that message was moons ago lol

Morning Linz and all.

AG has only just discovered I'm a boob man LOL.

Hope you have a fab night Lisa Linz :) xxx

Thanks lovely Suse!

Bet you're halfway through your first bottle, lucky thing! :D

Well well done on hitting 8st - that's an unbelievable amount to weight to shift! :eek: Here's to loving your new slim body too Linzi.

How was Ikea? Must get my carcass there soon - don't need anything but I love to look!

Wine didn't flow really, will post more laters! Fab night tho.

Slightly up from my 8st yesterday but it'll go again!

We're gonna have a girls night so we can mooch round, mine was a fleeting visit yesterday.x

Every time I go, I swear I won't buy rubbish but always come out with -

- candles
- a frying pan
- potplant holder
- terrytowelling slippers.....:)

I didn't get anything not on my list yesterday... first time ever!!!

I buy candles, glasses, candle holders, more candles, napkins lol

Hope you are having a brilliant night Linz xxxx

I love their napkins, saw some gorgeous glasses yesterday, stemless wine glasses I love them!

My list is: those weird pillows with the hard things inside, storage boxes, pot scrubber, some sort of pan, chocolate and biscuits (not any more though).

I'm afraid of candles, so I'm spared that at least!

Storage boxes are always good got a few yesterday & all the dvds are lovely & tidy in the playroom now!

Afraid? of burning the house down?

Thats what I thought. x

Yep. Petrified. :(
Hugs babes... didnt see yr story. xx

Blooming heck you lot can talk!
I just had to read 60 pages just to catch up on 2 weeks. Gobby sods!! ha ha!
In that time i have discovered.

A. Linz you are amazing - 8 stone is fab
B. You all love slankets - my fav is the pirate one with skull and crossbows on it
C. Birmingham better beware
and last but by no means least.
D. Jim is a boob man!!! ;)

lol!

Congrats on the 8 stone babe, that really is amazing!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Love the summary of 60 pages! We don't half talk some crap don't we! I can't believe that you didn't know Jim was a boob man before now A! Off to yr diary to see how Thursday number 2 went. xx

8 stone? wowsers!!!!

Well back up 1/2 lb after last night so not quite anymore!

Morning lovely
Happy Friday xx
Morning lovely lady... fabulous friday to you too. xx

Thanks hun, we're now on our 2nd new box & if anything happens to sky within the next 3 months they come out & overhaul everything (dish, cables, box etc) all included in the £65 which wasn't too sad.

Oooops sorry that message was moons ago lol

Ha ha no worries. xxx
Morning Linz

Morning Lisa... how are you babes? x

Morning!! xx
Morning chick... off to catch up on all yr news in a mo. xx

Hey peeps... had a lovely night last night, started on the wine at 1800 lovely & chilled conversation by the log fire, really lovely girls & although we see each others most days we rarely get the chance to catch up properly.

I had roasted hake, butter bean, chorizo & tomato stew & salsa verde which was lush & I just didn't fancy anymore wine after that so hit the iced water & have brought a delicious half a bottle of Billi Billi Shiraz home with me so will have a little glass tonight I would think! Will enjoy that with my kick ar$e chilli I made Weds with grated cheddar! Ooooh it packs a punch!

Off to see Tangled tomorrow with the kids as their treats for stars this week, then I'm sitting for some friends tomorrow night.

Hows everyone... off to spend my day catching up on all yr threads. xxx

Morning Linz and all.

AG has only just discovered I'm a boob man LOL.

Ha ha... I was just saying the same thing. xxx

Just had some sad news, a friend of mine has just lost her baby boy at 37 weeks pregnant, she had to go into hosp to be induced so that she could give birth to him... such very sad news for a lovely young couple & their much longed for child. RiP Samuel. xx

Oh Linz thats such sad news :( xxxxxx

seems so unfair this world doesnt it :(

how goes the coffee table?

Didn't see Paul to chat thru it last night so we'll have a look tonight & see what we think. Am going to head off inot jacob's room in a bit & start clearing some bits out so that we can build his desk, rearrange his room & sort out his storage this weekend then thats another room ticked off my list for January, might just finish everything on my Toys, Playroom & Kids rooms list!

February is Kitchen, Utility & Airing cupboard sorting!

Linz I love the organisation!!!!

did you hear anything back from that job app?

Hi babe, going to catch up here over the weekend but just wanted to say hello :) xxx

Back