¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Curry, hubby and red wine, what more could you want - hope you are having a really nice chilled evening xxxxxxxxx

Hope you're having a fab evening, despite the rugby result Linz. Chuffed to bits here at the luck of the Irish holding fast though. :D

We need a full report on your fancy-pants party tomorrow please! :)

You've come through a difficult week Linz - well done x

Morning Linz, I got your txt but was in no state to reply, what an abysmal performance, still, well done Ireland

Hi all....

Hope you've all had a fab weekend. Been down to Chichester for my 6 month post op appointment & apprently I'm text book! Think thats good! ;)

Here's some pics of me in my dress for Saturday night!! AMAZING party apparently over 50 bottles of champers & over 120 bottles of wine drunk (not just by me ;)) by the 97 of us that were there... no wonder my head took a while to lift itself off the pillow yesterday morning & my legs ached like crazy, dancing in heels needs to be practiced more I think!! The DJ was a mate of Norman Cooks (fatboy slim) there was an amazing magician, spectacular fireworks & a birthday girl who looked like she was in her complete element!!

Yesterday was a slow start but then we got down to my folks for roast dinner & had a lovely walk in the sunshine around the marina & the kids were very excited to see some boats leaving the locks & heading out to see! Was just what the hangover doctor ordered!!

Unfortunately the scales were showing a whopping 3.5 gain this morning, its gonna be a hard slog to have any loss come friday this week!!:sigh:

Stunning day today, hope its the same with you guys & 16 degrees in the sunshine... summers coming!! :D

Attachments

• DSCF1458.jpg
    DSCF1458.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCF1460.jpg
    DSCF1460.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 61
Oh Linz you look absolutely stunning :) skinnie mininnie :) and look at the difference even from your sig pic on the right!!! woop.

glad you had a fab time and you KNOW you will get that 3.5lbs off and more.

and glad you are textbook...you see the surgeon? xxxx ;)

Wow, look at you beautiful lady. You look FANTASTIC. Congrats on being text book!! lol.

xx
Awww thanks hun, can't believe I actually wore a dress! :eek:

Oh Linz you look absolutely stunning :) skinnie mininnie :) and look at the difference even from your sig pic on the right!!! woop.

glad you had a fab time and you KNOW you will get that 3.5lbs off and more.

and glad you are textbook...you see the surgeon? xxxx ;)
Thanks V... yes I plan on a few of those squatters being evicted by the morning! No surgeon today just dietician! :cry:

Oh sweetie you look so elegant and graceful! What lovely piccies xxxxx

PS - I did know your dairy was moved, I was just being a bit thick (as you know I can be :))

oh no :( no perving today then LOL x

Puts two fingers on each hand in my mouth and blows the BIGGEST WOLF WHISTLE known to man!!!!:):):)

WOW you look fantastic Linz your dress is lovely...xx

:wow: look at you!!!!!! So glamorous and gorgeous, you must feel a million dollars!! You and I have more or less the same to lose now to target... fancy a race to the finishing line? ;) xx

Back