¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

I think it fits in really well with a lot of post oppers (dumping allowed of course) I am loving the food!! :) Thanks for sharing your wisdom x

Well done my love, you have achieved an amazing thing for a person. I am so very proud of you xxxx
Awwww Suse... thanks babes, its taken hundreds of failed attempts but this time I feel like I've really conquered things. x

I think it fits in really well with a lot of post oppers (dumping allowed of course) I am loving the food!! :) Thanks for sharing your wisdom x

Fat dumping is much 'nicer' (if there can be such a thing) than carb dumping I think, I guess my body has adjusted to it & I very rarely have a reaction to high fat thankfully!

I love sharing my love for Atkins. x

Morning Linz:D
You are a star and an inspiration!
Lets have an atkins lovein;)

Thanks Clarri... but its further away again this morning!! 2lbs up ffs... getting seriously pee'd off with this, its really affecting me now all this bloomin' yo-yo'ing & not being able to get to my goal, its not like I haven't got anything else to lose, there's plenty to still come off me!!

Sorry for the rant but its just really really pee'ing me off that I've come so far yet can't complete the final bloomin' hurdle as per usual!!

Oh hun, wonder if it's your pesky bod just hanging on to the last few lbs? Don't get too frustrated, you have done so amazingly well - drag out some old photos and hold them up to the mirror so you can see more before and afters.

Sxx

And try on some of your old clothes - they will just be so big on you - and ain't that a good feeling! No more panicking in case the buttons don't meet or the cloth is stretching.

No more sitting on chairs and hoping they don't collapse...

No more breathlessness just walking upstairs....

Awwww it's really frustrating :sigh: but the 2lbs will be gone by weigh in, plus a little more. I know it makes sense to only weigh once a week but the temptation to jump on the scales every day is hard to resist.

You're doing all the right things.... the scales WILL go down. I'm sure if you look back through your diary (and others) you'll see this pattern repeated.

I'm no expert, don't know what causes it but overnight losses and gains can't be relied upon.

I know, I know, easier said than done to keep off the scales :rolleyes:

Chin up chick, you're doing brilliantly!! Love you xxx

Maybe you are hanging onto the last few pounds because your body knows what it needs and those few pounds intact could be your natural weight. When I was in my late teens and early twenties and my body looked its best, I used to fret about getting down to 10 stone (I'm 5' 8"). My body, however, wished to maintain at 10 stone 4 pounds and was very reluctant to budge. It would occasionally go down to 10/2 and once 10/1 for a whole week but whatever I did it wanted to maintain 10/4. Sometimes we get too hung up on the numbers - love the weight you can maintain and tone up the body you have. You have come a long way - too long to fret about the last few numbers - Enjoy x

Hiya Linzi, don't get too frustrated - it will come eventually:)

Oh hun. Give yourself a break. Look at how far you have come. I think Gem is right. YOur body is giving you a message of sorts. Perhaps you need to up the exercise??? Give the body a shock??

Its such a tough one isnt it. Mind you, who am I to know?? Have never been where you are now. And I seriously wonder if I ever will be??

xx

Oh hun, wonder if it's your pesky bod just hanging on to the last few lbs? Don't get too frustrated, you have done so amazingly well - drag out some old photos and hold them up to the mirror so you can see more before and afters.

Sxx

And try on some of your old clothes - they will just be so big on you - and ain't that a good feeling! No more panicking in case the buttons don't meet or the cloth is stretching.

No more sitting on chairs and hoping they don't collapse...

No more breathlessness just walking upstairs....
Your so right babes... I think its very easy to forget what life was like 9 stone ago & focus on where your not rather than were you've come from.... thank you my friend for reminding me of this. Love you. xxx

Awwww it's really frustrating :sigh: but the 2lbs will be gone by weigh in, plus a little more. I know it makes sense to only weigh once a week but the temptation to jump on the scales every day is hard to resist.

You're doing all the right things.... the scales WILL go down. I'm sure if you look back through your diary (and others) you'll see this pattern repeated.

I'm no expert, don't know what causes it but overnight losses and gains can't be relied upon.

I know, I know, easier said than done to keep off the scales :rolleyes:

Chin up chick, you're doing brilliantly!! Love you xxx
Thanks babes... need to go back to scale hiding again I think... fluctuations haven't bugged me for a while but as they are now perhaps the scales need to go back into hiding apart from Fridays!

Love you too. xxx

Big Hugeroonies chuckiegg...xx
Thanks Fuzzlar!

Maybe you are hanging onto the last few pounds because your body knows what it needs and those few pounds intact could be your natural weight. When I was in my late teens and early twenties and my body looked its best, I used to fret about getting down to 10 stone (I'm 5' 8"). My body, however, wished to maintain at 10 stone 4 pounds and was very reluctant to budge. It would occasionally go down to 10/2 and once 10/1 for a whole week but whatever I did it wanted to maintain 10/4. Sometimes we get too hung up on the numbers - love the weight you can maintain and tone up the body you have. You have come a long way - too long to fret about the last few numbers - Enjoy x
Thanks Gem... guess its all new to me I have never been at this point before, where it wouldn't really matter if I didn't lose anymore than this, its kinda scarey, a whole new territroy for me & TBH scares the hell out of me!!

Hiya Linzi, don't get too frustrated - it will come eventually:)
Oooh I hope so Katie... I really hope so. x

Oh hun. Give yourself a break. Look at how far you have come. I think Gem is right. YOur body is giving you a message of sorts. Perhaps you need to up the exercise??? Give the body a shock??

Its such a tough one isnt it. Mind you, who am I to know?? Have never been where you are now. And I seriously wonder if I ever will be??

xx
Yes you well sweetheart... its taken me a long long time & some massive extremes to get here, you have that fight in you & I know you will do it!! And I will be the first one rejoicing for you when you do. xxxx

aw, don't be disheartened, you know you can do it, it will just take it's own sweet time. you've done amazingly well so far, you're a new woman!
you can do it, we have faith in you!

Morning Linz, I'd hide the scales, they are no help at all love, you've done really well and you know it

Back