¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Lymington is lovely, but those horses sound like a gang of vandals lol.

Yep it's all happening with the flat, solicitor instructed, survey underway, yada yada, exciting! :)

Hey Jim, welcome back! Did you notice anything???

LOL yes Linz, it had turned into a BסּסּBs forum linz :D

All sounds lovely Linz - I hope the weather improves for you x

Lymington is lovely, but those horses sound like a gang of vandals lol.

Yep it's all happening with the flat, solicitor instructed, survey underway, yada yada, exciting! :)
Yes I love Lymington especially the quirky shops... Mmmmnnn wondered why I suggested going there!;)

I used to live in Lymington. It is a lovely, quaint place and so much to see there. I moved from there out to Sway in the New forest. I loved it there. My house was right on the edge of the forest and I could just walk out to hunt or forage. :)
Thats what we're like on the Ashdown Forest... have commoners rights! :D

LOL yes Linz, it had turned into a BסּסּBs forum linz :D
Ha ha.... ;)

All sounds lovely Linz - I hope the weather improves for you x
Me too Gem... currently trying to put the roofbox on & its pee'ing it down one minute then beautiful sunshine the next. :sigh:

Morning linz..
I hope the weather forecast is wrong and that you have VERY sunny camping days chuck..enjoy x

Thanks Fuzz.xx

Morning all... 2lbs off for me this week which takes me to my lowest ever adult weight of 165.2lbs, just need to not gain this weekend please!!

I looked in the mirror this morning (in my undies) & thought to myself you don't look too shabby! With some more weight off & a desperate need to get back into the pool & do some training I reckons I might scrub up alright in a month or two!!

Is my head finally catching up with what my body has been doing??

Have a fab weekend all, not sure I'll be back on before we head off, have to go & cram a full days work into a morning first!

xx

Fab result Linzi you're gorgeous no matter what but achieving what you have is wonderful - well done and just enjoy your weekend! xxx

Morning Love, well done and I hope your head is catching up with your body

you scrub up amazing Linz :) OMFG ive had an idea. we should go shopping in the metro centre and choose one outfit for each other and make us try it on???? something we would never think of wearing but YOU lot think would suit me for example (do you know what i mean?)

definately. I deffo think we should do that :) primark for me ;)

ill hold your hand :) we will go early miss the jumble sale xxx

Thanks Fuzz.xx

Morning all... 2lbs off for me this week which takes me to my lowest ever adult weight of 165.2lbs, just need to not gain this weekend please!!

I looked in the mirror this morning (in my undies) & thought to myself you don't look too shabby! With some more weight off & a desperate need to get back into the pool & do some training I reckons I might scrub up alright in a month or two!!

Is my head finally catching up with what my body has been doing??

Have a fab weekend all, not sure I'll be back on before we head off, have to go & cram a full days work into a morning first!

xx

Fantastic result again Linz, just be careful this weekend and you should be fine (easier said than done as I know to my cost lol) xxxxxxx

Fab result Linzi you're gorgeous no matter what but achieving what you have is wonderful - well done and just enjoy your weekend! xxx
Awww thanks babes. x
Morning Love, well done and I hope your head is catching up with your body
Me too Jim. x

you scrub up amazing Linz :) OMFG ive had an idea. we should go shopping in the metro centre and choose one outfit for each other and make us try it on???? something we would never think of wearing but YOU lot think would suit me for example (do you know what i mean?)
Brilliant idea!!

That's a great idea but you have to take pics and text them to me in Spain so that I can join in!
Yay... you'll be with us anyway. xx

OMG, if you have the same weather we have here, I think you are a nutter!!! lol.

Have a great weekend, and whoo on the 2lbs. xxx
Its been absolutely pee'ing it down here all morning but dry where we are heading so far at least... we've ummed & ahhed so often this morning!

Fantastic result again Linz, just be careful this weekend and you should be fine (easier said than done as I know to my cost lol) xxxxxxx
Thank hun... plan to take it easy(ish) depends on the weather me thinks. x

Fabbo news Linzi hun - I am so very pleased for you!

Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back