¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

WOW Linz, very ickle back my lovely, and size 12 jeans too - whoop whoop what a fantastic shopping trip!!!!! You are doing so fabulously, I need to concentrate and get back into my 12s and 10s and soon! xxxxxxxxxx

Wow that is seriously ickle babes! And size 12 jeans, oh what a fab shopping day you've had! :D:D:D

This is where all your hard work is paying off! xxx

WOW Linz, very ickle back my lovely, and size 12 jeans too - whoop whoop what a fantastic shopping trip!!!!! You are doing so fabulously, I need to concentrate and get back into my 12s and 10s and soon! xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys... looking forward to us all Gok'ing each other in the Castle!!

Wow Linz - so exciting to hear you are in such teeny sizes! When i was skinny at 20 i was still a 14 so my goals are rather higher ;)

Hiya chuck..wow on the 12 jeans and 10 knicks :D...never been to Bravissimo must find me nearest one..have a nice day x

Blimey Linz, You are fading away! Would you like some of my fat??? Lol.:)
NO thanks Leanne I still have plenty! ;)

LOL yep we have plenty to share :)
Your too kind. xx

Hiya chuck..wow on the 12 jeans and 10 knicks :D...never been to Bravissimo must find me nearest one..have a nice day x
Its amazing Fuzzy. x

Jeez Linz that's tiny. I've never been a 32 anything!
Me neither Lisa.... although I have to say after a full day of wearing one today I was feeling the pinch tonight!;)

Wow Linz - so exciting to hear you are in such teeny sizes! When i was skinny at 20 i was still a 14 so my goals are rather higher ;)

I was a size 14 at my skinniest and best too.

When I was in my 20s I made a pair of cream trousers (to go with an expensive skinny aubergine top and cardigan I'd bought in a trendy shop). A few years ago I found them and the bottoms (in the fashion of the time) were wider than the waist which was tiny. I took them into school and the girls had so much fun trying them on. It became a bit of a game - can you get into Gem's trousers - amazingly some of the girls who had seemed quite small struggled with the zip!

I was a size 14 or an occasional dodgy 12 at best so a size 14/16 would make me quite happy x

Linz you skiiny biatch ;) love you xxxxx so so proud of you. Now do you see how much you have lost.
We are never going to look like claudia schiffer naked but hey you are nearly her size clothed ;) xxx

Morning Linz :) :wavey:

Back