¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Ooh, teenytinyLinzy...... Wow, 32 back is so small. And as for the 12 jeans. What a dream. You must be absolutely B.U.Z.Z.I.N.G......!!
xx
Awww I missed yr post yesterday sorry hun... its sinking in slowly for sure Clarri. x

I was a size 14 at my skinniest and best too.

When I was in my 20s I made a pair of cream trousers (to go with an expensive skinny aubergine top and cardigan I'd bought in a trendy shop). A few years ago I found them and the bottoms (in the fashion of the time) were wider than the waist which was tiny. I took them into school and the girls had so much fun trying them on. It became a bit of a game - can you get into Gem's trousers - amazingly some of the girls who had seemed quite small struggled with the zip!

I was a size 14 or an occasional dodgy 12 at best so a size 14/16 would make me quite happy x
14 was my initla goal but now I want comfy 12's... will I ever be happy??

Linz you skiiny biatch ;) love you xxxxx so so proud of you. Now do you see how much you have lost.
We are never going to look like claudia schiffer naked but hey you are nearly her size clothed ;) xxx
Ha ha... hardly Claudia Schiffer!! :eek:

Morning Linz :) :wavey:
Morning JimJim. x

Afternoon Linz, you tiny wee thing you xxxxxxxxx
Your the tiny wee thing, ickle legs. xx

Afternoon Skinny Malinky :)
He he!! That expression does make me smile. x

Slinky Malinky :D

Aternoon Linz:). How was swimming? Sun is out and off to the pub shortly.....for DD ballet- what were you thinking!
:D

I hope you've had a lovely day today Linz x

Aternoon Linz:). How was swimming? Sun is out and off to the pub shortly.....for DD ballet- what were you thinking!
:D
Swimming was good thanks hun... hope the pub was grand!!

Evening my lovely little Linzi hope swimming was good have a lovely evening xx
Thanks hun have had a fab evening!

I hope you've had a lovely day today Linz x
Had a medochre day gem up until leaving work then it has been lovely!! Picked up my kids & my special needs girl from school, went swimming then had an evening of red wine & fabulous company with a woman who worked at my current job for about 6 weeks & her husband... think we've definately made some new friends, just a shame she doesn't work with me anymore!!

Day off tomorrow... me & AJ swimming in the morning, then some chill time at home before off to the doctors to try & put the kaibosh on this infection on my scalp once & for all!!

Hope you've all had a good one.x

Morning Linz, hope the doc sorts you out love

Morning Linz. I can't wait to get in the pool on holiday, not to swim, just to float about on the Heffner style pool chair lol. Just a shame I have to miss the trip up to Geordieshire. I think Tickle should move his holiday!

Morning Skinny Lin(zi) Loo :)

Hope you get the doc to sort out your infection, otherwise I will be forced to apply much medicine internally when I see you oop north LOL xxx

Lisa i agree :) tut tut xxx
Linz hope you do get sorted. have you thought bout getting some zinc tablets x

well, seeing as it's your day off today, hope its a good one! xx
So it wasn't really a school night last night was it!! ;)

Have a great day. I know that scalp thing. Funnily enough it was swimming that cleared mine up!! Perhaps the chlorine?? But obviously not for you.

xx
Nope doesn't seem to do the trick for me... hopefully I can get stronger antibiotics or she'll put me on them for longer this time!! Its doing my head in 'literally!!' :rolleyes:

Morning Linz, hope the doc sorts you out love
Thanks Jim, me too. x

Morning Linz. I can't wait to get in the pool on holiday, not to swim, just to float about on the Heffner style pool chair lol. Just a shame I have to miss the trip up to Geordieshire. I think Tickle should move his holiday!
With a tomato in yr hand I should hope miss!! We're gonna miss you in the Tyne for sure. x

Morning Skinny Lin(zi) Loo :)

Hope you get the doc to sort out your infection, otherwise I will be forced to apply much medicine internally when I see you oop north LOL xxx
Oooh sounds painful! ;)

Lisa i agree :) tut tut xxx
Linz hope you do get sorted. have you thought bout getting some zinc tablets x
Will see what the doc says & need to get my bloods done on friday too for Mr sexy surgeon!!

What a miserable wet day... just been out for swimming with the AJ, she's now chilling watching Happy Feet & I'm going to tackle the ironing!! Deep joy... I know it'll feel great once its done!

Am upping my carbs again from 70g per day to 100g... need to look at maintaining really & up my energy levels a bit so thats my plan although it will waiver between the 2 me thinks!

Back