¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Morning Linz - Happy Monday. Loving the pics x
Thanks Gem. x

Blimey Linz you're disappearing! Looking great hun. I feel I'm missing out by not bring able to come to the gossip sesh lol.
Thanks Lisa... still got quite a bit of disappearing to do tho!

Linzi you look terrific and lovely and toned too!!! Enjoy the shorts weather and send some this way please :D

xxxxx
Not toned by any stretch just covered up all the saggy flabby bits!!

Morning Linz, those legs are nearly as pretty as mine LOL.
Bet mine are smoother than yours tho Jim!

beautiful Linz. wow what a star you are. and still hate you cos your legs are toned LOL ;) xxxxx
They so arent' miss, I'll show you in the Tyne!

Its all that swimming and running round after everybody!!!! I will say it again Linz, you are gorgeous :D
Aww bless you Bren. xxx

Afternoon gorgeous girl xxx
A'noon babes... hows tricks?

Hi all,

What a scorcher, was baking in the office today! Amalie's at dance will go pick her up in a mo then it'll be Jakeys turn!

Weird atmosphere in the office today, the 3rd person has been let go today, thats 3 in the 3 months I've been there, don't feel very secure there at all!

Wonderful photos of you in the garden - you're looking absolutely fabulous:)
I will ignore all references to cowgirls lol

At work it must be wierd - but hang in there and keep doing a great job!
Xxxx

Morning Linz, 3 people in 3 months is weird love, no wonder you feel insecure, you have to ask why they employed you fi they are letting people go, or do they do ver different jobs?

morning again love.
Yes i was going to ask the same as Jim. Were they rubbish or did they want to go?

I can understand you feeling insecure Linz, but the fact that you are still there and they aren't should tell you something xxxxxxxxx

Evening gorgeous how was your day? Being a neighbour moved one step forward today, the mortgage stuff is all sorted yaye! xxx

Evening Linz - hope you had a great day:D

morning love. thinking of you today xxxx love you xxxx

Hope you're having a good evening Linz x

eee fancy blaming me skinny linz :)
morning xxx

Back