¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Dress is beautiful my little chickadee.
XX

OMG - appart from the fact that both pairs are gorgeous - how on earth do you walk in them!!! :eek:
This from the girl who only wears comfy ecco flats;)
Xxx

Love the shoes! I'd never be able to walk in them but they look dead sexy! :)

OMG - appart from the fact that both pairs are gorgeous - how on earth do you walk in them!!! :eek:
This from the girl who only wears comfy ecco flats;)
Xxx
OMG they are fab... I can even dance for hours in them!! Its amazing how the weight loss has made a difference... try them Katie, you'll be suprised at how much more comfy they are when you don't have nearly 10 stone on the balls of yr feet!!;)

I'm in awe of your ability to wear shoes like that! Damn you Trev and your short arsedness :D
Awwww bless him.... well anytime you want to borrow shoes & 6ft 2 Paul just let me know!! ;)

Love the shoes! I'd never be able to walk in them but they look dead sexy! :)
They are amazingly comfy!!

Ooooh I love both.

Think I'm gonna go for the pink... with my funky colour block pink & turquoise clutch bag & get some funky earings!

It really does show how much more is possible for us all when we lose all the weight... And thank you for sharing all the girly stuff with us Linz! I've put my girly life in a suitcase and thrown it over a cliff but I get so uplifted by what you've managed to do and have started to see that there's a slight hope that I'll be able to find it again x :)

Morning gorgeous - LOVE the dress, and I think the idea of cutting the elastic sounds like a plan - nothing to lose, and if it doesn't work you can always sew it back on again :)

I really love the pink shoes too, pink and black look fabbo together - and then there's the ability to dance all night in them! :D

And OMG you wonderful woman on cracking all those work targets, that is one very nice bonus! xxx

It really does show how much more is possible for us all when we lose all the weight... And thank you for sharing all the girly stuff with us Linz! I've put my girly life in a suitcase and thrown it over a cliff but I get so uplifted by what you've managed to do and have started to see that there's a slight hope that I'll be able to find it again x :)
It does make a massive difference & its amazing how much!! You will find it again hun, I am prrof that its possible. xx

Morning gorgeous - LOVE the dress, and I think the idea of cutting the elastic sounds like a plan - nothing to lose, and if it doesn't work you can always sew it back on again :)

I really love the pink shoes too, pink and black look fabbo together - and then there's the ability to dance all night in them! :D

And OMG you wonderful woman on cracking all those work targets, that is one very nice bonus! xxx
Awww thanks chick... am off with scissors to try it out!

Afternoon Linz, if you are having trouble spending that huge bonus I can always help out ;)
Its already spent Bren.... haven't you heard I'm investing it in oil!!!

:wavey:
Linz your going to look amazing and i bet you'll be the best dressed lady in the room!
So you need an excuse to wear the other pair. They are both lovely.

Afternoon Linz, hope you are having a mega weekend:D
Xx

Back