¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

There are some people you meet along life's journey that you instinctively know you'll bond with.... and we did :D Loves ya lots xxx

She is indeed !!

Was lovely to meet and chat to you !! felt very natural IYKWIM

Apologies for not multi-quoting as I'm on my phone (thanks Clarri for showing me how!) What a totally amazing weekend & a fabulous group of people.... you ladies (& Jim) are some of the most beautiful people I have ever met, I'm totally overwhelmed by just how lovely everyone was!

And as for coming onto my diary & seeing those comments from you all, you've made me fill up, thank you so very much! Will be round to diaries later to catch up properly.xx

Morning Linz - sounds like it was an amazing weekend! :)

Just a quick visit to say hi & that I really enjoyed meeting you at the weekend.

We should get together for coffee sometime. x :)

it was lovely to meet you Linzi.. defo need to coordinate trains with time for coffee etc before we go next time!

still cant believe that horrible train manager, what a miserable git :p xxx

hallo :D hope you've had a good day - have you been upto much? x

:eek:
it was lovely to meet you Linzi.. defo need to coordinate trains with time for coffee etc before we go next time!

still cant believe that horrible train manager, what a miserable git :p xxx
I know.... bloomin' jobsworth!!

Oh no what happened with the Misery mush train man :sigh:...
have a good day chuck xx
Tried to get on an earlier train Fuzz, but miserable train manager wouldn't let me!:cry:

hallo :D hope you've had a good day - have you been upto much? x
Hi Babes.... worked til lunchtime then went to pick the boys up from from a very soggy football camp, dropped them off then got Jakey in the shower, gave the kids hot chocolate, stuck on a dvd & then we went thru Amazon & Christmas catalogues with the kids writing what they'd like in their 'I like books' infact most of it was Jacob's stuff for his birthday!!! I then say for friggin' ages trying to do a sainsburys order for tomorrow but their site was painfully slow......

so I have induldges in red wine & chocolate malted milk biscuits!!

well i now have those biscuits in MY I would like book :D

Morning Linz:)

Good Morning Luscious Linz :D

Any bad effects from the red wine? Fingers crossed you're fine and dandy!! xxx

Back