¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Morning Linz - hope you had a lovely time x

so what happened to dress 1 and 3? cause I would vote you keep number 1 aswell if possible :D you look stunning!

hope you had a lovely time at your do x

Morning Linz:)

That receptionist should have gone to Specsavers :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see the photo's my love xxx

Evening Linz:). How was the show on sunday?
Xxx

Morning Linz, how are you today love?

Hi all... busy busy bee this week! Paul's car gave up the ghost Monday, they think its the alternator but are not sure, approx cost so far £700, washing machine has blown up & the boiler is back on the blink, it never rains but it pours. We are trying to work out how the hell we can raise enough money to get Paul's car back, have already asked my Dad to sub us til Paul gets paid for the washing machine just have no idea what to do for the rest... it sucks especially after budgeting so well to make Christmas work this year!

Hey ho, anyway enough of my woes... Jacobs birthday on Friday, masses planned this weekend for him as treats, Friday is just us, he's asked for fajitas for tea, then we're going to watch him being invested into cubs, Saturday we're at tennis in the morning then straight over to a local animal rescue centre for a day of clearing out enclosures, building bird & bat boxes & feeding the animals, Sunday is his party where we are taking 12 kids to an outdoor centre for zipwiring & crate stacking (where you have to make crate towers in teams of 2's whilst standing on them... if yr tower falls yr left hanging on yr harnesses) we're taking our fire basket to have a campfire lunch & best of all the weather looks like its going to hold for us!

Hope yr all well, I am keeping up reading with all yr news via my phone & trying to post when I can. xxx

Love to you all. xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Linz ... sounds like an expensive month!! but I love the sound of do the birds and bat houses - very grounding :)

Morning hun, did you get Paul's car sorted out? What a right royal pain, eh!

Give Jake a birthday kiss from Auntie Rosie :) The whole weekend sounds fab! But what is a fire basket???

Morning Linz, you're right, it never rains, but it pours love. Hope the boy has a nice birthday tomorrow

Hellooooo busy lady :D Birthday wishes to Jake for tomorrow.. in case I forget then (head like a sieve)!! xx

Back