¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

GRRRR I wrote in italics to make my responses stand out and on your quoted text it's in italic too! I can't figure out how to change the colour of the text... what a thicko I am :rolleyes:

I there i've just joined the forum and dont know you but I have benn reading a strong, determined, sweet hardworking, loving mummy's diary. Bet you'll see a whoosh on the scales soon. Sending hugs to a very admiralable lady x.

Oh Linz, no wonder you are hacked off, I thought being under the minimum wage was illegal? Citizens advice perhaps?
Hope the ops all go well for your family, that Amelie carries on sleeping better and that your body gives up to whatever it is holding on to, and yes probably water cos you will have given it a bit of a shock with your new found exertions xxxxxx

Love and Hugs as always xxxxx

Hi babes

Sorry it's all a bit Pete Tong at the moment! I think you should raise the pay issue with your boss quietly and see what he/she says - that does sound nuts when you're obviously tye best thing that ever happened to them! xxx

Evening Linz - hope the weekend has been good and the week ahead will be fabby x

Morning Linzi... You're such a beautiful human being it was amazing meeting you and I hope things get resolved in your favour at work (am here if you need to talk...)

Hope the ops work out well for all... And hope Jakey keeps focused!!

What a stunning place you live in!! And SO organised! Xxxx

Morning Linzi, hope your busy week has got off to a good start. Lovely to see you again - nice to know my DD is normal - a very normal monster:D
Xxxx

Morning Linz - hope your day is a good one x

Morning lovely linz - hoping for sunshine this weekend:) enjoy
Xxxx

Hello Linzi,

I put up a post about Atkins shakes and you replied. I just wanted to update you on what I decided to do. I did choose a meal replacement VLCD, Sunday will be the end of week 2. Week one I lost 12lb, this week so far another 10lb is gone. I am very relieved with such drastic weight loss I have done this with the aide and approval of my GP.

I hope you have a lovely Bank holiday weekend, and the sun shines for us all, not only in the sky, but on the scales too.

Katherine.

Back