★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

WTF.............................

Just went the loo, and loads of water has come out of my bum, Whats going on there,
Now my belly is popping & gurgling like mad!! :cry:

Eek that sounds so horrid :eek: No idea what's going on :confused:

I shall either play on Animal Crossing on the Wii, or on the Xbox, or I could go to bed early, get cosy and watch a DVD :D Lovely!

I think I have trapped wind. I have this pain on my right side, quite low down, which comes and goes at times. At least I hope it's trapped wind and not appendicitis :eek: or I guess it could be my PCOS playing up. TOTM is not due just yet.. And I have been reading on the net about trapped wind and I do gulp my water down and have been drinking an extra litre and a half for the last 3 days, which would mean I could potentially have acidentally swallowed alot of air...

We aren't planning to do anything for Valentine's. Hubby is being very understanding about my SSing (yay!) and it's all a rip off anyway lol. We'll go out when I'm slim, and I'll wear something gorgeous and enjoy it more instead :)

I don't have any plans really for going out etc, apart from Feb 16th is my niece's birthday and I think we are going bowling. Usually my sister does a party with party food, so at least I don't have that to deal with :) Although saying that, me not eating is starting to feel like the norm! :eek:

No idea where Moo or PinkCharl are! In fact I don't think PC has posted on this thread more than once???

xx

PinkCharl has not been on Mini's for 2 weeks now...

Is Animal Crossing good on the Wii, I love cutesy games!!

Yeah could be trapped wind chick.. :rolleyes:

Right well I know I aint the team leader but I think we should replace 2 people on this team as we need 100% support..
What ya think??

Is Animal Crossing good on the Wii, I love cutesy games!!

Yeah could be trapped wind chick.. :rolleyes:

Right well I know I aint the team leader but I think we should replace 2 people on this team as we need 100% support..
What ya think??

It's a great game, I love it :D

And I agree we need to replace 2 people. We are supposed to be a team...

WTF.............................

Just went the loo, and loads of water has come out of my bum, Whats going on there,
Now my belly is popping & gurgling like mad!! :cry:

Kel, my hubby had this on Monday, he felt rubbish all day but was much better by Tuesday. Hope you feel better soon.

Morning Girls,

Well belly a bit better today although it may be I have been the loo for a few days..:confused:

I got weighed this morning for a sneaky peak, I am still the same.. :cry:
So not looking for a fab weight loss next week..

Right girls I know team leader - CJ is busy & doesnt come on everyday like us, lol..
So are we gonna make a decision & apply for 2 team members, please reply & we will get some more supportive peeps on board.. xx

xx

Glad you're feeling better Kel, sorry the scales aren't moving :( xx

Yes, I vote we advertise our vacancies..

Day 26 for me today, so I have completed 1/4 of my 100 day challenge! Off to see my CDC at 10am, will be seeing her on a Thursday from now on.

Hope you all have a good day! xx

Hiya

Think I spoke to soon this morning, just had another little bout of water from the back exit.. :cry:
I just feel like crap, belly is gurgling & popping away..

Ok will tracey & CJ please let us know your views on applying for 2 new people...

Have a fab day will be on tomorrow..
Busy bee this aftie..

Well done sarette on day 26, you have done fantastic, that is pure 100% willpower girlie..

xxxx

Oh no, you poor thing :(

Am laying off the bars this week in the hope it is them slowing me down. I have a deadline and need to lose at least 2 more stone for it dammit!

xx

Sarah, I thought the bars might slow me down too so only have them every otherday. Yesterday I had both water flavouring and a bar and tested this morning and I am still in Ketosis.

Kel, I think its a very good idea advertising for two new people. Hope your tummy settles down soon.

Have a great afternoon.

Thanks Tracey, it will be interesting to see if it is them..

Morning Girls, Well I had a bar again last night and had my water flavouring too yesterday and still in Ketosis, so I think i'm pretty safe with the bars/flavouring. Really tired this morning as my little Maddy (20 months old) woke up at 3am!!! Got her back to sleep by about 4am and Liberty (10 Today) woke up about 6.45am excited about her Birthday - hence the early morning post on here!

We got Liberty some Dance Clothes and a beautiful turquoise velour gymnastic leotard, she has just started Stage Coach and also does Gymnastics. Her party is tomorrow so tonight after Gym were all going to watch a film together (Wild Child) and I promised the kids a subway and i've got a little cake for them. Has anyone tried making the muffins?? Might try and make some for tonight then me and hubby won't feel left out.

Hi,

Just had a peek at your thread and wanted to ask if you decide to look for a new member could I join your team?
I am starting on CD ss today and have a journey of a bazillion shakes ahead of me but with the right support and shear determination I know I can succeed. I have a mini goal insight for now as I am taking my little girls to Florida in less than 7 weeks and I want to shift at least 2 stone by then. Who knows, with the gym sessions I have been putting in lately I might even aim for 3 stone. Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Lins

xxx

So Sorry Pink Charl but we are going to replace you on this team as we need 100% support on this team & you havent posted for ages..
Dont take this personally,
We wish you all the luck in the world with your diet & look forward to hearing how you are getting on..

Have sent you a PM..

Love the Waterbabes..

xx

Last edited:
Please welcome our 1st replacement waterbabes, who is.....

Drum roll please......................

:D:D yasmine-samara :D:D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to the "Water Babes" Yasmine-Samara.:bliss:

Welcome yasmine-samara!

sorry I don't get to post much, very busy, quite happy to hand over team leader if anyone else fancies it. Not sure whats happenend to myrtlemoo, she has disappeared for a while, personally I think we should give her til after next weigh in as she normally posts a weight so she hasn't abandoned us! Guess she may just be mad busy like me!

On the subject of bars, I struggled with them last time so have decided to stay on shakes/soup/porridge for the forseeable future, so has hubby - they are just too tempting!

Go Babes

Kel, just noticed how near your target you are. :happy096:

When are you starting to move up the plans? Our CDC told us that when you are 1 stone away from target then you go up to 810 for two weeks and then up each plan for two weeks and by the time your up to 1500 then you should be at your target and going onto maintenence.

Morning all and welcome to Lins!

My scales are moving again, thank GOD!!! No more bars for me for the next few weeks, then once the dresses are bought I'll have a bit extra time and won't be quite so desperate, so may have a couple of bars a week..

Happy birthday to your daughter Tracey, hope she has a lovely day! I've not tried the muffins, I'm too scared!!

Need to pop to town or a shop for some printer paper.. then My Mum is coming over after lunch. Haven't told the kids so they will be surprised :)

Have a good day all, I shall be back throughout no doubt!

CJ, I'm happy to go with your plan of giving myrtlemoo a few more days as you are the leader :) It would just be nice if she could pop in and post a bit more...

xx

Hi girls,

Thank you soooooooo much for letting me be a part of you team. As you can see from my starting weight I am currently 27st so have a very long journey ahead of me but I am determined to get there and improve my physical and mental wellbeing. I have become very depressed about my weight and I am still currently considering a gastric bypass but only as a last resort. The thought of going under the knife terrifies me. My partner says that I am quite fit and I suppose, especially for someone of my weight I am really. I manage to go the gym(I have even started running on the treadmill), I am a student nurse, I have to work part time aswell 'cos my ex husband left me with a huge mortgage and in lots of debt, I have two gorgeous little girls aged 2 & 4 and on top of all this I still have to run a home, manage my bills, do all the house work, washing and ironing etc and fit my studying in. Phew.....that was a mouthfull - I am tired just thinking about it!!!! I know I have taken a lot on, especially with doing CD too but I like a challenge in life and I will feel so much happier, fitter, healthier when I am a reasonable weight on my poor feet. I get so tired and when I get home all I feel like doing is falling asleep but when you have two children who want your attention it can be very demanding. I don't want their lives to suffer 'cos their mummy is fat and I want to see them grow up and hopefully one day have a family of their own but if I stay on this path of self destruction I can pretty much guarentee I won't reach my 50's. Well I hope I havent bored you all too much, I just wanted to give you a bit of an insight into the crazy life of me and I really hope that I can make a big difference to the team result each week. I have a mini goal of 7 weeks as I am taking my babes to Florida and I just want to be as light as I possibly can by then to resume when I get home with the rest of my journey.
Looking forward to gettingb to know you all and I will try and post as much as I can (at least once a day anyway) as I am really busy.
I am going to see my CDC today at 15.30 to buy my supplies. I started yesterday as I had some shakes left from previous attempts (we won't mention those) so I guess I will get weighed on a thursday in future. Is that when the team result needs to be in? I usually go and see her around 5pm so that should give me enough time to get home and post my result for it to count for that week. I feel really excited about it now. Just off to get my porridge as I haven't had my brekki yet and glug on my next pint of H2O.

TTFN :D

Lins
xxx

Back