★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Whoops.......day 13 tomorrow!!

I've not tried the peanut one yet, I've got it for lunch tomorrow!

Well done to you both! xx

Day 17 today! Good morning all!

Just off for a shower, will be back in a bit :D xx

Well the results are in and we are currently 3rd... despite my poor show!

Congratulations Kelly on a 4.76% loss YAY:553: and Myrtlemoo for a very close 4.57 :wow: back to see my CD tomorrow inspired by all of you... please help me get into ketosis!

Look forward to posting a BIG loss next week!

Go the Babes! :grouphugg:

Anybody seen Pink Charl?

Clarinda

YIPPEEE..........

Go Babes.. xxx :D

Hiya Girls,

Really sorry I havent been on for a couple of days but been poorly.. :jelous:

Saturday night it started when we were watching a film, Started to get really horrendous Stomach pains, I could of cried.. Sunday Morning was totm yet again, 3rd time in about 7 weeks, I was only on beginning of Jan, knew it wasnt the diet as it doesnt normally affect my totm.. I was on sooo heavy & stomach pains were still horrendous.

All day Sunday I stayed in bed with hot water bottle. Had some chicken for dinner, didnt drink alot of water as that made me feel bloated & hurt my belly.

So never got weighed yesterday morning as still didnt feel very well sorry girls..

I was supposed to get my wisdom tooth out yesterday afternoon too but he wouldnt do it, (after I had took kalm tablets & worked myself up into a nervous wreck) as the nerve is so close to the tooth if the nerve came out with it, it would paralyse my bottom lip forever. so needed a big xray to see what he was dealing with so I have to go through all the nervousness in another 2 wks, :cry:
But I would rather it be right & be 100% than something go wrong..

So I am laid in bed with hot water bottle on me belly at the mo as still feel like poo.. I could quite easily go downstairs & eat naughty things but I wont..

Anyway Just wanted to say I missed ya all while I was away for a few days.. :rolleyes:

xxx

You poor thing! Hope you feel better soon xxx

Big Hugs Kel, hope you are feeling better soon!
Well done for keeping with the programme!

WOW! I lost another 5lbs this week which makes a total on a stone lost in two weeks. Dave lost another 7lbs making a total loss of 18lbs in two weeks. Going to start exercising this week as I still feel quite tired....going to see if it makes a difference. Getting into new teritory now as I haven't been under 13 stone for about 3 or 4 years. Hope everyone is well.

Hi Kel, Sorry I missed your post....hope you are feeling better soon. My little girl is off school with same thing, well done for not giving into temptation. Big hugs xx

Well done again Tracey! I've signed up to the Good Friday Challenge on the 100% board :) Still so very determined.

Have been to Tesco and am now having a rest. Back is much improved, but still quite sore. Will make a coffee shortly and flick through my new mags.

Hope you're feeling better today Kel?

Oh and I had the peanut bar yesterday, and it was rank! I couldn't finish it :( Have got Cranberry today, then I will have tried them all.

xx

I agree we you there the peanut crunch tasted horid, I love the caramel one. Take it easy and enjoy your coffee and mags, hope your back it better soon. I'm going swimming tonight with my sister and then will come home and have a cupa tea and my caramel bar....its going to be the highlight of my day!! Speak later. xx

Hiya

Wow Tracey well done to you & your hubby.. Fab weight loss, we are at a similar weight now chick.
It feels nice to be at a weight you havent been for years..

Sarette is your back getting any better hun?

Well I feel a little better today girls..
Well I back on CD 100% again now tummy is feeling a bit better, I am really hungry but need to get into ketosis so I can overcome the hunger.. I have decided to drink 4l of pure water this week see what my weight loss is on monday then..
But still having my tea, cant live without my daily fix of tea & coffee..

Wont be on later as we have an appointment with a mortgage advisor, :D Quite exciting then going to my mates to cut his hair, then back to keiths to chill out..

Anyone watch superskinny v supersize last night?? :eek: Fab, Love it..

Jade programme on tonight too bout living with her cancer but I will probably miss it..

By The way where is everyone, Not being funny but there is only 4-5 of us at a push on here regulary, we need a full team dont ya think??? :rolleyes:

Love to ya all..

xx

I was wondering where PinkCharl is? Not being rude but how long do we wait before we can replace someone?...

My back has definitely improved, thank goodness! Managed to get round Tescos ok, couldn't push the full trolley though. It needs to get even better because I have a hair appointment tomorrow afternoon, drive to CDC's on Fri Morning, then seeing NKOTB at the O2 on Saturday! I need to be able to move dammit!

I watched it Kel, loved it and have Sky+'d the rest of the series! It was really interesting and I really felt for both of the ladies.

x

Well done Tracey! (and hubby!) Daim and I are both back on track together so can't wait to see how much we have lost this week! We will probably have lost the equivalent of one of the children in a few weeks! (4&2)

Got a 2yo birthday party to go to tomorrow so need to avoid cake - we are so resolute we are even going to a dinnerless dinner party on sat - with some really good friends - going to take our soups/shakes and treat ourselves to some outrageously expensive coffee!

My cold still hasn't gone completely but seem to be over the worst... think I might go an watch supersize vs superskinny now and then get off to bed

catch you all tomorrow babes

(p.s. think we should give pink charl til next weigh in and then declare her missing in action)

Hi Girls, Just been for a swim, took it nice and easy and now me and hubby are going to sit in front of the telly with a hot drink (tea for me and coffee for Dave) and our caramel bars. I'm going to slice mine up really thin and savor each mouthful. Goodnight and sweet dreams.

Morning all!

1 stone down today, YAY!! Am back into my jeans too! (hopefully not for long, I have some nicer jeans in the next size down LOL).

Off to get my hair coloured and trimmed at 1pm, looking forward to it!

Laters xx

Hi Girls,

Just a quickie.. :D

Doing ok today but could of quite easily ate some chocolate..
Off to keiths after a shower, I only managed 2 packs last night, I know I should of had my 3rd but went to friends & didnt get home till late, Just having my 2nd pack now so will try and cram a 3rd in later..

Got weighed this morning I have lost nothing!! :cry:

Well done sarette for loosing a stone, Fab work..
Bring on NKOTB, Step by step ooohhh baby, gonna get to you girl,, step 1 - we can have lots of fun, step 2 - theres so much we can do, step 3 - its just you and me, step 4 - I can give you more, step 5 - dont you know that the time is right! Huh do do de do do do do.. pmsl. LOVE THAT SONG SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! xx

I agree if pink charl doesnt show soon then I think we should apply for a new member, ( hope that doesnt sound harsh but we need people to be part of the team week by week).. :rolleyes:

Lol nice singing!

So looking forward to Sat night :)

Weigh in with CDC in the morning, yay new packs! I have finished all the packs in the house apart from the porridges, which I have gone off big time and am going to swop.

Hairdressers went well! Looks much better for a tidy up, and the new colour is lovely! Very bright at the moment lol, but will tone down in the next week. I love being blonde :D

Agree about Pink Charl - we need a fully active team :)

xx

I've been puzzled for days trying to work out what NKOTB means, anyway just asked my daughter and she knew straight away...(that miffed me even more!!) LOL. Anyway still going strong.....apart from dreaming I ate chicken nuggets and chip last night. I can really see a difference in my hubby and can't keep my hands off him at the mo, I don't know the last time I felt so happy! Hope you all have a fab weekend.

Afternoon! I have the house to myself, although peace will end shortly lol. I dreamt I made 4 halfs of corned beef sandwiches, but only ate one half. Very weird, but it was yummy!

Saw my CDC this morning, yay I have more bars! had Orange for lunch, yummy. Doing better with water today, yesterday I was a bit rubbish with it..

laters xx

Back