★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Just popped on to say good night! Will fill in the Questionnaire tomorrow ;)

Well done Kel!! My boobs let me down with that sort of thing too so I know what you mean! Sounds so good though that you got a 12 fastened!!! So jealous ;)

I posted about the skating on my diary, don't really want to rant about it again lol, but thanks for asking Lins :)

Where is CJ to be posting our results to Irene?? Does anybody else let her know their loss on a Sunday morning for the CD Team challenge thing??? And where's Myrtlemoo?!

Night all xxxx

Have you got a link to ya diary bout ya skating or you gonna tell us tomorrow??
I would love to go ice-skating, but keith wont entertain the idea.. :mad:
Roller-skating would take me back to my childhood as I used to have some with my pom poms, lol..

Nite sexy ladies.. xx

Just seen the link, sorry hun, missed that, getting tired now, how do you just add my facebook as it looks so much better than the link.. x

HI girls - although you have probably all long gone to bed!

have posted the results, really want to be part of the team but littlest lad's epilepsy playing up at the mo so access erratic - Kelly, do you want to take on the role of team leader as I really have very little time at the moment

thanks

Clarinda

Hiya Guys,

Just a quickie before work, I lost 2lb this week, bit gutted but didnt expect a great loss..

CJ - I understand chick & that you havent got time, I have been a team leader previously so I would really love Sarette to be our new leader as she is full of support & will keep the team in ship shape order!! :D

What ya think?? xx

Noo I am so crap with numbers and maths etc!!!

Morning all. Day 30 today! Am trying to find out if the school will be closed. I hope not, the kids will drive me barmy if Ellie is off! We always used to go to school in the snow, the country has gone mad when a little bit of snow grinds a halt to everything..

Going to weigh myself in a minute, hoping the scales be kind..

Have a good day all xx

Yay!!!

Hi water babes

Just wanted to say congratulations on being this weeks winners:happy096::happy096::happy096:

JOB: Stay at home Mum, but I am a Director and secretary of Hubby's company (computer stuff)

HAIR COLOUR: Blonde! Naturally a dark blonde.

EYE COLOUR: Blue

HEIGHT: 5 ft 4

YOUR MOOD TODAY: Quite happy!

ANY TATTOO’S: 1 on my left ankle.

ANY PIERCINGS: I have 3 holes in each ear + the top of my right ear. I rarely wear ear rings now though.

YOUR BEST FEATURES: My face apparently..

MARRIED/SEEING SOMEONE: Married to James since July 2002.

HOW DID YOU MEET: On Yahoo Messenger!

ANY CHILDREN: 2 - Ellie is 6, and Harrison is 3. I have a stepson who is 10 too.

BROTHERS/SISTERS: 1 sister Vicki, she's 25.

FAVE COLOUR: Pink! Also purple and I am quite into red at the mo.

FAVE PROGRAMME: Ghost Whisperer, Buffy, Angel, Doctor Who, Town called Eureka, Bones, Fringe, and I love weight related programmes too.

FAVE BAND/SINGER: Westlife! And NKOTB :)

FAVE MOVIE: Labryinth! And Top Gun.

LAST FILM WATCHED: Finding Nemo just now lol. At the cinema I last saw Madagascar 2..

FAVE TIME OF YEAR: Summer!! But I love Christmas too.

FAVE HOLIDAY: Dominican Republic for our honeymoon, or Egypt with my friend last May was lovely too.

FAVE WEBSITE: Minimins, Facebook, Twitter, Liz Earle, QVC, Bobbi Brown, Nails Inc, Neopets, Reddit, Ebay.

FOOD YOU COULDN’T LIVE WITHOUT: Roast dinners.

FAVE DRINK: Mountain Dew Code Red

FAVE ALCOHOL DRINK: Tia Maria and OJ, snowballs, Ameretto and coke.

IDEAL CLOTHES SIZE: 12

IDEAL JOB: I'd like to work in the beauty industry - Liz Earle skincare, or cosmetics or something.

PHOBIAS: Loose hair and Spiders! Not keen on horses either.

JOB: Paintball / Quad Instructor

HAIR COLOUR: Dark Blond

EYE COLOUR: Baby Blue

HEIGHT: 5 ft 4

YOUR MOOD TODAY: Happy but tried!!

ANY TATTOO’S: No

ANY PIERCINGS:Ears

YOUR BEST FEATURES: Boobs & Legs

MARRIED/SEEING SOMEONE: Married for 22 years

HOW DID YOU MEET: One of my friends Brothers

ANY CHILDREN: James 21, Becky 19, Liberty 10 and Maddy 20 months.

BROTHERS/SISTERS: 3 sisters

FAVE COLOUR: Pink

FAVE PROGRAMME: Dragons Den, Eastenders, Wild at Heart, X-factor.

FAVE BAND/SINGER: Shayne Ward!

FAVE MOVIE: Mama Mia

LAST FILM WATCHED: Wild Child

FAVE TIME OF YEAR: Christmas & Summer when it's hot.

FAV HOLIDAY: Zante

FAVE WEBSITE: Minimins & Facebook

FOOD YOU COULDN’T LIVE WITHOUT: Chocolate, Roast Dinner, Poached eggs on toast, tomatoes, pizza hut, McD's.

FAVE DRINK: Tea

FAVE ALCOHOL DRINK: Lambrini

IDEAL CLOTHES SIZE: 10 - 12

IDEAL JOB: Midwife

PHOBIAS: Swimming in very deep water, heights (really high!)

I've mentioned our possible vacancy on the Advertising thread, as there is still no word from myrtlemoo :( And I am the only one on here for the whole day and was bored! I have no life lol.

Hi Tracey, how are you doing today?

xx

Hi Sarah,

Been busy doing accounts this morning, and housework this afternoon. Becky and her friend have just gone to pick Libby up from school and Maddy is having her afternoon nap, when they get back we are going to go outside and build a snowman. We woke up to a small covering of snow this morning and it has been heavily snowing all day long. We live in the middle of 400 acres of woodland and have a clearing infront of the cottage which is about 2 acres, it is part of our paintball site and has about 12 wooden building on it (cowboy town) so we are going to build the snowman right in the middle. I'll post some pictures on here and face book later.

Diet is going ace, weekend was hard as I had to do a load of party food for Libby and her friends...but didn't eat a single thing, not even a crumb. I sniffed nearly every thing....the freshly cooked pizza was lovely, a few really long sniff and I was as if I had eaten it LOL. Hubby thought I was a looney. I can beleive that both of us have done almost 4 weeks absolutely 100%, scales have definately moved as well this week. WI tomorrow night. Really look forward to going to see our CDC's as we really have clicked with them, last week we got chatting and didn't get home until 12.30am- are appointment is 7pm. Hows it going for you this week???

JOB: Student nurse, taxi driver, singer, avon rep.

HAIR COLOUR: light brown with blonde &
caramel highlights

EYE COLOUR: green

HEIGHT: 5 ft 11

YOUR MOOD TODAY: cheesed off!

ANY TATTOO’S: No

ANY PIERCINGS:Ears

YOUR BEST FEATURES: eyes & smile

MARRIED/SEEING SOMEONE: Divorced. Been seeing Wayne for almost 20 months

HOW DID YOU MEET: match.com

ANY CHILDREN: 2 Girls - Yasmine (4) & Samara (2)

BROTHERS/SISTERS: 2 older sisters

FAVE COLOUR: lilac and turquoise

FAVE PROGRAMME: biggest loser, X-factor, CSI.

FAVE BAND/SINGER: Shania twain, Whitney, Celine Dione

FAVE MOVIE: The Champ

LAST FILM WATCHED:Beverly Hills chihuahua last night at the cinema

FAVE TIME OF YEAR: spring

FAV HOLIDAY: St lucia

FAVE WEBSITE: Minimins

FOOD YOU COULDN’T LIVE WITHOUT: Chocolate, Roast Dinner, cereal, toast & marmalade, cheese

FAVE DRINK: hot vimto

FAVE ALCOHOL DRINK: tia maria

IDEAL CLOTHES SIZE: 14 - 16

IDEAL JOB: Midwife

PHOBIAS: scared of knives and guns

Hi guys,

I finally told Wayne last night that I wanted to give CD another try when we were having a good talk and he said that he just wants me to be happy and he will support me all the way which was great news seeing as I had only managed 1 day 100% 'cos he kept making my tea etc. I am getting weighed on thurs so will have 4 good days in by then. I have found it tough today tho. Feeling tired and a bit ratty with myself. I think I will go and have a little sleep before I pick the girls up from nursery.
Will be back on later 'cos my eyes are closing.

xxx

JOB: Stay at home Mum, Usborne Bookseller - never thought about it as a job when I started now I just love it so much I can't stop!

HAIR COLOUR: Brown.

EYE COLOUR: Blue

HEIGHT: 5 ft 8

YOUR MOOD TODAY: Happy with the snow but anxious about tomorrow's trip to hospital in it!

ANY TATTOO’S: none.

ANY PIERCINGS: ears.

YOUR BEST FEATURES: eyes

MARRIED/SEEING SOMEONE: Married to Damian for 5 1/2 years.

HOW DID YOU MEET: on the internet

ANY CHILDREN: 2 - Korben 4, Gabriel 2 1/2

BROTHERS/SISTERS: 1 sister 2 brothers

FAVE COLOUR: Pink! Especially my pink ipod.

FAVE PROGRAMME: House

FAVE BAND/SINGER: Radiohead

FAVE MOVIE: The Cook The Thief His Wife and Her Lover.

LAST FILM WATCHED: Ironman (mmm Robert Downey Jr...)

FAVE TIME OF YEAR: Spring.

FAVE HOLIDAY: Norway

FAVE WEBSITE: Minimins, Facebook, Twitter, Epilepsy Action Reading With Rinda: Home (lol)

FOOD YOU COULDN’T LIVE WITHOUT: Really good Steak.

FAVE DRINK: lemon squash
FAVE ALCOHOL DRINK: Lakka, Finnish Vodka

IDEAL CLOTHES SIZE: 12

IDEAL JOB: Loving doing what I'm doing but would like to start something up with my husband... just not sure what yet!

PHOBIAS: none really

hey all,

hope you aren't snowed in! We have to be at the hospital in the morning for Gabe's MRI and its 20 miles away - so that'll be fun! Daim dropping us off so hopefully we'll get there in the 4x4!

Will catch up properly later - just thawing out after yet another snowball fight!

WELL DONE US for coming first!!!!!!!!

LOL Tracey, I keep having a good long sniff of everything too! I thought I was a bit weird so didn't want to mention it!!! Very well done on not picking at the party food! And good luck for weigh ins tomorrow with your CDC's! Sounds like they are lovely :)

Lins - I'm so pleased you've told him, and even more pleased that he is going to support you!! Now you have no excuses!! Hope you had a good nap and are feeling better!

CJ - hope the weather improves for your journey tomorrow and that you had fun building your snowman!

Hubby is making the kids tea - curry *ew*! God I hope the school and nursery are open tomorrow, the small people have not been all that good this afternoon!

Shortie, thanks for your interest :) I was speaking to someone earlier, so if they don't want the place then you can have it. Should know tonight hopefully :)

Sarah xx

Hi again Shortie, sorry to say the space is now filled. Thanks for your interest though!

I'm pleased to welcome Emma (BerryRed) to Team 9, replacing Myrtlemoo (sorry hun!). She was abandoned by the rest of her team so is joining us! She's been really supportive on my diary thread, and I am sure she will be a brill team member! And what better team to join than the current champions ;)

Welcome aboard Emma :D

Last edited:
:talk017:

hello and thankyou for welcoming me aboard yeah

seeing as my old team didn't even send our weight losses, can you fill me in on how you work it please? My weigh in day is a tues.

Little bit about myself......

I started cd on 30th Dec on SS+ going well

I'm 28 married for 8 years, and have 2 children 6 and 4

I work as a registered childminder which I love and have been doing for 5 years-didn't think I would do it so long when I started!! Best thing about the job the afternoon naps the children have means I can come on here:D

Back