★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Afternoon Girls,

Just a Quickie...

Sarette - I know how hard it is to resist temptation to jump on the scales every morning, Please Please try not to weigh every morning, I made that mistake last time I was on CD & I got quite obsessed with it & thats all I could think about especially if I hadnt lost 1 morning, I would be moody & P*ssed off that day just coz of what the scales said, You will be losing inches chick if the scales say you havent lost, Dont stress about it hun, Try & resist it makes it all the more exciting when it comes to Weigh Day.. :rolleyes:

Berry - Well Done chick brill loss..

Well I am P*ssed off with a so called friend again, you know the one I mentioned that was Bi*chy bout me losing the weight, well she text seeing if I was ok after the dentist yesterday, so I text telling her what the dentist said, well......
This was her text..
Aww Chick can't they do anything for ya with the infection being in the bone? My cat has just had to have her 2 toes amputated because for a couple of months she has had an infection in her bone just like you matey!! :eek:
Talk about trying to scare the s*it out of me the cow!! Well its worked!!

Enjoy your day chicks..

Catch up tomorrow..

Hugs

xxx

:eek::eek::eek: Kel, she sounds like a right dozy mare!!! She really must learn when to keep quiet! :eek::eek::eek:

I wouldn't worry too much, you'll be fine. ((hugs)) xx

She's not a friend kel but a jealous so and so..ignore her. Take it as a compliment that you are obvioulsy doing really well....:happy096:

(((((((((Sarah))))))))))) hun. I used to weigh myself everyday and found that I wouldn't lose any weight till about day 5 or 6 so if on day 1,2 or 3 I was feeling flat about nor losing any...I'd want chocolate iykwim. So now it's once a week and a nice feeling when i see it go down. You've done really well....try not to worry too much. Also I'm feeling a little bloated today and can feel my clothes a little tighter but I think it's tom so I'm not expecting any weight loss. Hope you're feeling better about it all tomorrow.

Can I ask you ladies how to make the mouse as I made it last night (my mix a mouse cost £4.50 wtf!!!!!)but it was really watery and used the amount of water suggested.????? Also I have a few of the chocy bars now...are these the ones that can be frozen like ice lollies????

Thanks guys hope everyones ok today
xxxxxx

no idea with the mix a mouse, tracey did some, she put amount on this thread somewhere, they sound yummy

I have a tetra in the freeze for in a bit, will let you know how it tastes sounds yummy though, having it like icecream

just had my frozen tetra, looked rank but tasted devine!! ended up using a spoon as not frozen all the way through! it was in for 4 hours??? the mind boggles

To make perfect mousse

You will need:

Blender
Jug
150mls Water
1 level scoop of mix a mousse
1 CD Shake (Any flavour)

Measure 150mls of water into the jug and put in the fridge for a least an hour, take out of the fridge and pour into the blender or leave in the jug if using a hand blender. Sprinkle on the CD shake mix and 1 level scoop of mix a mousse. Blend for at least 2 minutes on high speed (I use a 600w free standing blender/liquidiser). Pour into a bowl and put back in the fridge for at least 20-30 mins.

:eatdrink051:Sit down and enjoy! :D

I pay £4.15 for mix-a-mousse and it is worth every penny. Just had chocolate orange and vanilla mousse for supper. Cause both of us are on CD I do two flavours, layer them in the bowl (do each batch about 15 mins apart) then we share it. :hug99:

Just about to have a cuppa tea and then I'm off to bed.

Sweet dreams everyone. xx

Morning all!

Thanks for all the love yesterday girls! I'm feeling better today :D Maybe because I am 2lbs lighter and have hit the 2 stone mark! Woohoo!

I bought myself a new handbag in town yesterday ;)

I have a new fish being delivered at any time, so was up early with the excitement, and because Harry woke up early too. Both kids are up now and I am trying to keep them quiet so hubby can have a decent lay in...

So, will be settling Zeus (the fish) in when he arrives, then I need to do some washing and putting away. Boring! Might nip to the garden centre later and pick up some fish food and a few other bits.. or I might not. Stepson is over again later *sigh*.

Have a good day all!

Tracey - that double layered mousse sounds very tasty!

Kel - I can't believe your "friend"! Hope she shuts up!!

Emma - Keep up the good work, really proud of you for getting straight back on the wagon!

Jaz - Hope the next mousse you make is more of a success! I always add the scoop of mix a mousse into the sachet then give it a shake before I sprinkle it onto the cold water. Mix it with a blender straight away for 30 secs or so then pour it into a serving bowl and put in the fridge. I clean the blender straight away too :)

CJ, hope you are OK! xx

Morning Girls,

Can't stop smiling this morning :), just went out to get a glitzy outfit as I am going to a birthday party tomorrow night and the theme is James Bond. Never can get what I want and today the first shop I went into M & Co had loads of glitzy dresses, ended up buying two dress both size 14, one is a strapless red satin dress with a puff bottom and the other purple sleeveless which is quite flowy and then tight skirt at the bottom. Can't decide which one to wear, Dave and the kids like both.............I feel so good as I haven't worn that sort of dress for over 10 years.:eek: Just had to share that with you! They were a bargin one was £10 the other £12.

tracey thats brilliant yaahhooo

sarah, you go girl 2 stone mark is brilliant!!

I was thinking last night as I couldn't sleep ketotis can be a pain sometimes haha my dd is 2 st 12lb! I am going to try and pick her up once I haVE LOST THAT AMOUnt (hit caps sorry) and I bet she feels so heavy, imagine carrying her around all day! made me smile and feel very focused for today anyway!

Me I am tidying my bedroom, and getting no where! have thrown 3 bin bags of clothes, junk, stuff i didn't know I had!! I only moved into this house in Aug how embrassing is that! Ds currently feeling very sick in his bed and dd chilling out now watching a dvd, she wanted to tidy her room as I was doing mine haha

I waffle

have a good day everyone xx

Wow, well done Tracey! How exciting!! xx

Morning all!

Thanks for all the love yesterday girls! I'm feeling better today :D Maybe because I am 2lbs lighter and have hit the 2 stone mark! Woohoo!

I bought myself a new handbag in town yesterday ;)

I have a new fish being delivered at any time, so was up early with the excitement, and because Harry woke up early too. Both kids are up now and I am trying to keep them quiet so hubby can have a decent lay in...

So, will be settling Zeus (the fish) in when he arrives, then I need to do some washing and putting away. Boring! Might nip to the garden centre later and pick up some fish food and a few other bits.. or I might not. Stepson is over again later *sigh*.

Have a good day all!

Tracey - that double layered mousse sounds very tasty!

Kel - I can't believe your "friend"! Hope she shuts up!!

Emma - Keep up the good work, really proud of you for getting straight back on the wagon!

Jaz - Hope the next mousse you make is more of a success! I always add the scoop of mix a mousse into the sachet then give it a shake before I sprinkle it onto the cold water. Mix it with a blender straight away for 30 secs or so then pour it into a serving bowl and put in the fridge. I clean the blender straight away too :)

CJ, hope you are OK! xx

Well Done Girl, See you put yourself in a mood yesterday for no reason at all..
Dont let the scales affect your daily mood chick, it will work itself out.. :D

Morning Girls,

Can't stop smiling this morning :), just went out to get a glitzy outfit as I am going to a birthday party tomorrow night and the theme is James Bond. Never can get what I want and today the first shop I went into M & Co had loads of glitzy dresses, ended up buying two dress both size 14, one is a strapless red satin dress with a puff bottom and the other purple sleeveless which is quite flowy and then tight skirt at the bottom. Can't decide which one to wear, Dave and the kids like both.............I feel so good as I haven't worn that sort of dress for over 10 years.:eek: Just had to share that with you! They were a bargin one was £10 the other £12.

AWWW MY WORD, I cant tell ya how over the moon I am for ya hun, Its a fab feeling & I am sure whichever dress you decide to go with you will look totally stunning.. :D

Thanks Kel.....Watch out for the pic on facebook!

Hiya Girls,

Well most of the afternoon I have been taking photo's & listing things on E-bay, just a few bits, still got all sorts to post but had enough now, I get easily bored!! lol

Gonna put the link in my sig so please have a look.

Been thinking that its nearly 3 weeks off the diet & I have lost 1lb, just a bit gutted as I just think I could of lost at least half a stone by now & been in the 11's like you trac.. I really do need to get back into it, I cant afford to loose many more weeks of Staying the same.. :cry:

Been googling Jaw Bone Infection, wish I didnt, really think I need to see a doctor on monday for some strong anti-biotics, think the dentist can only give out a certain 1 and I have had the strongest tablets, I dont think its gonna shift by itself, dont want it spreading anywhere else.

I am just sick of popping pills, I will be rattling soon..
I think I may start my Patches again, when I had my car accident a few yrs ago I tried every pain killer etc going until I couldnt take the pain anymore my mate also has back problems and told me to ask my doctor for these patches, they are for moderate to severe chronic pain, she gave me them & thought they were fab,
I only use them when my back is bad, it delivers fentanyl slowly through the skin for up to 3 days then you renew it. If I use them while my mouth is bad I wont need to pop the pills, I may be ok with CD on them too.. ;)

Have ya heard me, I should be a doctor, honest I am a walking chemist, I have tablets for all sorts. :rolleyes:

Well got a really busy weekend at work, the credit crunch doesn't seem to be effecting us at all....had a bit of new this week as we have been trying to buy the other half of the business and looks like the other shareholders will sell. Think is going to cost us in the regions of 100k though :eek::eek::eek:. Need to butter up the bank manager now, need to convince him to lend the business the money :blahblah:.

Really looking forward to tomorrow night and my friends themed James Bond birthday party......it is just for us girlies and I'm going to be the only one not drinking :cry:

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hiya Girls,

Well most of the afternoon I have been taking photo's & listing things on E-bay, just a few bits, still got all sorts to post but had enough now, I get easily bored!! lol

Gonna put the link in my sig so please have a look.

Been thinking that its nearly 3 weeks off the diet & I have lost 1lb, just a bit gutted as I just think I could of lost at least half a stone by now & been in the 11's like you trac.. I really do need to get back into it, I cant afford to loose many more weeks of Staying the same.. :cry:

Been googling Jaw Bone Infection, wish I didnt, really think I need to see a doctor on monday for some strong anti-biotics, think the dentist can only give out a certain 1 and I have had the strongest tablets, I dont think its gonna shift by itself, dont want it spreading anywhere else.

I am just sick of popping pills, I will be rattling soon..
I think I may start my Patches again, when I had my car accident a few yrs ago I tried every pain killer etc going until I couldnt take the pain anymore my mate also has back problems and told me to ask my doctor for these patches, they are for moderate to severe chronic pain, she gave me them & thought they were fab,
I only use them when my back is bad, it delivers fentanyl slowly through the skin for up to 3 days then you renew it. If I use them while my mouth is bad I wont need to pop the pills, I may be ok with CD on them too.. ;)

Have ya heard me, I should be a doctor, honest I am a walking chemist, I have tablets for all sorts. :rolleyes:

I'm sure once you're feeling better you will be able to get back into your zone. You've done well to still lose while you're off it... chin up girl.

Well done tracey you must be so pleased. I can't wait to feel like that....Here's hoping :)

Well i have my bar in the freezer and will be trying it later. Will let you know how it goes....gonna try the mouse again tomorrow. Thanks for all of your tips guys

x

Ok so it's not the chocolate bars you're meant to put in the freezer....but the tetra bricks ...lol (I'm such a loon hahaha). I thought they were called tetra bars so that's what everyone was talking about.....

Ok will try again tomorrow :(

I'll get there girls...honestly

Ok so it's not the chocolate bars you're meant to put in the freezer....but the tetra bricks ...lol (I'm such a loon hahaha). I thought they were called tetra bars so that's what everyone was talking about.....

Ok will try again tomorrow :(

I'll get there girls...honestly

OMG did you teeth hurt loads:(, I guess if you cut them up and then put them into the freeze they would be nice little bite sizes pieces to suck on..........drool to that idea haha

You can put the bars in the freezer then slice them up into really fine pieces to make them last longer. I was naughty and had a bar for my tea as I didn't fancy soup tonight. Just off to make mousse for supper and then off for an early night!

happy saturday my lovely babes

Hope your all having a fab weekend.Ds is poorly, up half the night being sick:( Took dd to her clubs whislt he lay across my lap poor mite, he's gone back to bed and gone out like a light!! dd playing pepper pig, I really should clean the pots...........................:p

Me I am over the moon!! My 16 jeans I got from Next (which I think come up small) came 2 weeks ago and I struggled to get them on, well this week they fit yaahoo, and today they feel a tad loose:eek: Only worn them 2 times (including today) I can;t wait to see how much I have lost on tues from this week:D

how is everyone doing?

Back