★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

Just a quick message from work – shopping trip to Dublin sounds good! I have always wanted to visit Dublin so will def look forward to buying size 12-14 clothes :D

I have already had my last meal, choc tetra, oh dear, going to be a hard night again…..:(

Poor Laila I'm thinking of you. I chop up the bars to make them last and a brilliant tip that my Councillor gave me is to put the tetra block in the freezer and it turns into ice cream..the trick is to take it out for about 10 mins before you want to eat it so that its creamy Yum particularly the chocolate one :)

Sorry this is taking ages as I'm making slasa for chicken fajitas..not for me for J's dinner..Is it wrong to wish that he should suffer too !

Evening Team.

Laila - You can do it hun, you can get through the evening, Maybe tomorrow you could have your last shake/bar/tetra later in the evening, but then i know ur at work so i don't know how hard it is for you to hold one out. Drink lots of water and come to us for support hun xxx

Sureanne - They do say that a stone a month is the average loss on this diet, so if its close to the end you could do it, if not meet it 100% you will be very close indeed.

Sue - You go girl, have fun tonight, i admire you :D You have motivated me to look into doing something like aqua fit.

Ciara - Hell no !! I wish my oh could suffer too, but then again he does have to deal with me being moody sometimes when i cant eat lol. I did think to myself earlier i would like him to try it for a week and see how he manages, i mentioned to him the other night that i felt abit faint, so he reply's yea i do to hmmm i'm sure he wasn't, he always seems to have a headache if i have one lol. so i said well im feeling like that because of the huge reduction in calories ( we had also been on a huge walk that day ) so i just wish he could do it so he can understand how i feel.

I have had a really good day today apart from a visit to my friends house !! I thought i would pop to visit a friend earlier and when i got there she was lighting candles for her dogs 13th birthday, which is all nice n sweet until her HB came down had started eating cake so my friend said oh not in front of Hayley as she is on a shake diet, anyway he proceeded to tease me endless with this blasted cake and ow my mouth was on over drive ( hope they couldn't tell ) but anyway i was fine just thought it was a really horrid thing to do to me, so on my way out i said hmm now i know where not to come lol

Apart from that i have managed my thoughts and feelings about food very well today, i was okay whilst the family had dinner and i took great pleasure knowing that they enjoyed it too which is a first for me since being on the diet i didn't want to know if people enjoy eating.

I had my first shake at about 12ish :( i almost went out and totally forgot to have anything. Then i had my second whilst family was eating at around 6ish so i have one more to go which i will have at about 10, i hope i don't mess up my loss having my last this late but it seems to be a routine i have naturally fallen into.

woohoo this is almost day 5 done and dusted, this week is going fast.

Crumbs!!! What a busy day here!!! Almost as busy as mine- crikey it's been manic, but I'm not going to bore you with all the details :D

Susan, I had a really hyper time early on, during my prep week, but I reckon it must have been when I was going into ketosis.

I really feel for you ladies, preparing your OH/children's meals; My OH pretty much makes his own (or microwaves it rather!!!) apart from I had to prepare his last night and it was rather torturous!!

I've just learned too that I'm in charge of tuck shop when we go camping next week with school :/ reckon I'm gonna have to swap that job!

Ciara, I chop the bars up too, keep them in the fridge and a little while in the freezer- makes such a difference I think.

It's funny, and I think it was Laila who mentioned it, but I'm developing this kind of 'inner dialogue' which keeps reminding me that this diet is only for a short time in my long life!!! I have 7and half stone to lose (well six and half now), so I reckon December/January is when I should be at goal- I'm aiming for 9stone. I think I was 9 stone when I was...9! So I don't know what that's going to feel like.

As I break my shakes/bars up a bit I don't tend to feel hungry at all. In fact last night I almost didn't have one. I have a full shake at lunch and 4 smaller portions of a variety throughout the day AND a veg drink in the afternoon and a jelly around teatime! It works for me, so I'm keeping to that for now, as long as it continues to reflect on the scales :D

I totally can't wait to shop! I can't imagine what it'll be like to go into a shop and not be depressed/restricted by size- squeezing into trousers that won't do up or cut the circulation off around me belly!!! I'm going to make sure that I wear less black trousers- and NONE WITH ELASTIC! I'm going to have a different colour for every day hehe. And shorts. I'm going to wear shorts! Oh and a dress- like those nice summer ones that show your arms and make you feel girly. That is what I'm going to do hehe.

I played a bit of tennis today with the kids during lunch and that was great- just enough to work a sweat but not long enough to tire me out- gonna play again on Thursday with my bro who coaches at the tennis club- making use of freebies. It's easier when the sun is hining to get out and about and feel good.

I had a dream last night that I ate food- not alot, but boy did I wake up feeling guilty- it was that cheese sarni that did it yesterday. At the moment I'm not craving sweet stuff as I'm getting lots of that- it's the carby bread/potatoes which I know when I finish this diet completely are things that I will have to avoid a fair bit. My CDC asked me to fill in a test and it revealed me as a 'protein' type. Oh dear, lots of meat for me!

Can you tell I have food on my brain today-I'm not hungry and haven't cheated. When I went into Morrisons earlier I walked past the strawberries and I could really smell them, I've not noticed that before. Anyone craving things they wouldn't normally want?

Anyway- it's taking me a long time to get my thoughts together this evening after my manic day, so I apologise if I cross-posted anyone lol!

Gonna grab half a shake b4 OH finishes work then a nice hot something b4 bed mmmm

I have had a really good day today apart from a visit to my friends house !! I thought i would pop to visit a friend earlier and when i got there she was lighting candles for her dogs 13th birthday, which is all nice n sweet until her HB came down had started eating cake so my friend said oh not in front of Hayley as she is on a shake diet, anyway he proceeded to tease me endless with this blasted cake and ow my mouth was on over drive ( hope they couldn't tell ) but anyway i was fine just thought it was a really horrid thing to do to me, so on my way out i said hmm now i know where not to come lol

Aw hunnie, what a typical a*s hole of a man. I'd have smothered the cake all over his face, kneed him in the balls and then run home laughing :p

It is hard when people aren't supportive and tease. I'm lucky to have not come across that yet.

I'm dreading this weekend. All the family are going round to my HB parent's house for Father's Day and having a BBQ. I know i'll be asked about why I'm not eating etc etc. Think I may disappear when food gets going and re-appear afterwards!

Ordered me a new top for the weekend though, that should be arriving tomorrow :D I may take a sneaky pic and let you all have a look. I still haven't compared pics yet.

I hope you all got my reps? I am so proud of you all and glad to be part of the team, we will do this together. I want you all to know, if you ever need a rant, support or a good chin wag - i'll always be available. You can email me anytime ;)

Also, I haven't been to Dublin. It seems silly for me to say no to it :p There is no reason why I can't go shopping with my cd buddy and again with you guys!!!

I thought about going in January time - we can hit the January sales!!!! I have always been disappointed that my 'usual' size 24's have all gone before I set foot in the shop - so i'll be very excited to rummage and grab a lower size :D I'll go with the majority though, it is just an idea.

Just had my last shake, in my pj's now read for Big Brother (i'm a sucker for reality tv :eek:)

Ooh before I go Suranne - :happy096: on your amazing weight loss today! :D:D:D

Big Hugs team x x x

Congratulations, Suranne for today, I hope you had a big loss! Can't see it if you've posted it, but I hope you're happy :D

Thanks for my rep point, Emma, I have three now, I think they're such a nice compliment to receive.

The January sales sounds like a fab idea, I've always avoided them in the past as nothing fits-Dublin would be fab, as long as I'm not back at school then :/

Poor you at a bbq on Sunday. I'm lucky I've told my family and colleagues and everyone has been soooo supportive- I think that although they may not agree with it 100% they realise it's right for me. Even the children at school are being helpful- I've not told them what diet I'm on, but they're bound to notice on camp, so I've just told them it's a really strict diet and they mustn't tempt me!!

You could always hope it rains, Emma?! Nah seriously, the disappearing trick might be helpful, especially if you're tempted. Make sure you take some of yours with you, so you are not hungry.

Anyway, better shoot and pick up OH from work, c u soon! xx

Help !!!!!!!!!

OMG, i have the strongest urge to eat. I wana cry tbh, i have had such a good day and this has come out of nowhere, even debated stopping CD and doing Atkins so that i can eat. I have been very happy up till about 1hr ago so why is this happening now ?

hi everyone - back from aquafit. It was actually really good - i just did what I could and lots of women all different shapes and sizes so felt ok.

Hayley - drink some water and see if it helps - You have done so well losing so far so please don't give in. This has to be healthier than atkins.

I've never been too dublin - any chance it could be a weekend???

I really feel for all of you with OH's. I would make them do their own meals if I was you and go for a walk or bath.
I have lived alone for years (mainly due to a violent ex) and find that I miss having someone to support me while I'm on this. The plus side is that I can make a effort and try and do activities of an evening to keep me motivated and not be concerned that I'm leaving a BF in house alone.

I'm trying aqua running tomorow - got my ticket already and I have bellydancing on thursday night. Prob is weekend as I USED TO binge then and I'm going to festival in park saturday and my dads sunday after WI.

I have to lose 9 stone with takes me to xmas but it seems such a way off so I'm going to concentrate on now and not think too much ahead

Hope your evenings are going ok

Sue xx

Do you have any chicken? I nibble at chicken when times are tough :)

I actually found if I'm really feeling like eating I have a coffee - my cdc said it was ok as long as I did not have sugar (tab sweetner ok)

Laila - just reading back on pages trying to catch up - I know what you mean about Evans. I get my clothes off Simply Be catalogue and they are really nice. They have sales pages as well (website for sales is called discountworld. I'm a 24 and clothes fit great.

Hi all,

I think I hate my doctor for putting me on these pills, its making me hungry like mad, i know what you are going through hayley. I think emmas advice is best, if you feel the urge go for protein. Think I will go to bed now, wow this diet can be hard!! Tomorrow is another day.All the best girls, speak soon and sorry for short post.

luv laila x

Aw Hun! Night night to you- I'm sure you'll feel better after a good sleep! Why don't you try splitting you last shake and have a nice warm half a choc before you go bed tomorrow? I always look forward to that and it sends me into a peaceful stupor...

New day tomorrow, ladies. Stick with it, we are STRONG and we have each other xx

woohoo Its morning :D and i was a good girl. Thankyou all for your support and ideas last night. I went to bed real early in the end, i wasn't tired but the urge to eat was to stong. I think if i had of stayed awake i would have had a blip.

Hope your okay this morning laila, do you think your doc could change it to something that will not have this effect on u ?

Susan - I'm pleased you enjoyed your class hun.

Emma - i bet the top is lovely, cant wait to see a pic. Thank you for the rep and your tip on chicken was a great idea, just a shame i didn't have any but i did have a bouillon instead, cant say it stopped me wanting to eat but its so nice i could drink it all day, if i wasn't limited to one tsp of it lol though yesterday that last one i made took me upto 2 spoon but i think that's better than a binge on carbs.

Going back to our treat when we are at goal, i think January is a great time, and if we went from like a Friday night to Sunday we would all be back to carry on with our normal weeks. But i will say that we shouldn't make to much of a tight plan as to when we will go because i think we should all agree that we only go once everyone is at goal.

Well i hope everyone has a great day today, i haven't got much on today at all, think i'm going to chill out and enjoy some me time today. Tomorrow is going to be very busy, i need to see my CDC woohoo and then i need to go food shopping for my sons birthday BBQ and food shopping so the family can eat for the week :D

Oh Hayley, I'm so pleased you were OK, well done Hunny! I totally agree about the bouillon- are u using the CD veg drink or the marigold? I have both, but not had the marigold whilst doing CD because I don't know if it's allowed- even though they have practically identical nutritional info. Also does anyone know if coke zero IS allowed? I'm getting a few mixed messages about it...

I think when everyone is at goal is a great time to go, we can all keep each other going and it's a very good motivator.

Have a nice chill out today Hayley, you deserve it!

I hope my day isn't as hectic today- I don't think I'm drinking enough water- I'm getting at least 2.5 litres in but I think I need more so I'm gonna go for it, see if I can shift a couple pounds by Friday- my scales still aren't moving, even though I've been 100% but I do think I've lost inches, which imo is still very cool...although it is nice to have that numerical motivation each morning! However, my theory is I have lost practically a stone in 2 weeks, which is a monthly average so perhaps my body is just trying to catch up with itself!

Laila stay strong, Hunny, I'm sorry you feel hungry with these pills- have you asked anyone else on the forum who has them for their opinion? I hope today is easier for you^^

Susan, I used to get my clothes from SimplyBe, they're lovely- although now I don't have catalogues/store cards since paying them off- I don't trust myself! It's Tescos all the way for me hehe :D

Emma- I've signed up for the July challenge- what a great idea...I might struggle around my birthday though- I'm 30 on the 14th and there are tons of parties that week too, and my Mum is visiting from Sweden and will want all the usual fish n chips, chinese etc eeeeeekkk! :(

Ciara and Suranne hope you both have a good day 100%ing today- I'm going for it!

Will check in with you all this evening, ladies.

Have a great day xx

Good Morning Ladies!

I'm on top form this morning - will explain all!
But first -

Hayley - I am so pleased that you managed to successfully avoid the food demons. There are times when CD can be emotionally draining. You are not alone hunnie. There have been many evenings (usually night time with me) that I have wanted to cry or even had a good cry! I have to have a chat with my HB because I went through a phase of 'thinking food thoughts' and it upset me because I felt like I was thinking of food all the time, obsessing about it, which I thought was a weakness on my part, and made me feel 'fat'. :sigh: I solved the problem by chopping some chicken into a lunch tub and I nibble. Not always, just on the days that I need that bit of something. White fish is also an option, or quorn but they don't tend to keep for as long.
Also I agree with you as far as our treat is concerned - we should wait until we are all at goal before making plans ;)

Sue - It's great to hear that you are keeping active with your aqua fit/aqua running classes. I actually envy you!! I have wanted to go to aqua fit classes for months now, but I don't have anyone to go with (not got any 'firm' friends since moving to Bristol) I'm not confident enough to go on my own, so once I've lost a few morre stone I will consider going.
Don't be down about 9 stone to loose - it can be done sweet. I'm here for you every step of the way.

Laila - I saw about you saying your fed up with evans LMAO - I tell you what the day I kiss goodbye to that shop is the day my face will light up :p Although, I do have a few 'big girls' shops near home that I shop in, and the clothes are different! What size are you? I have some size 24 and 22's in trousers, jeans, tops etc that are too big. You're very welcome to them. I did a clothes swapp on here before, and got some lovely size 20 and 18's. Saves the pennies. Might be worth all of you on here comparing sizes and swapping etc? Just a thought...:rolleyes:

Bubblypenguin - Yes Marigold is ok, my CDC recommended it - I actually prefer it to the CD one.
As for coke zero - technically it's not allowed. But it used to be 2 years ago when I first did the diet. I knew my losses were good (i lost 4 stone last time) so I have continued with it. I have 1 can of coke zero at work everyday. Another rule I bend is I chew min sugarfree gum ALL day long - it helps with my breath and I like the chewing motion (I look like fookin Alex Ferguson Chomp, Chomp, Chomp!!! )
I'm glad you signed up to the July challenge! I needed to put something up there, because I have my MI 50th at the beginning of August, so I'll be seeing all the in-law family and would like to get as much off as possible by then.

Well I have my Wi this evening at 6.30pm! I had been dreading it all week - very heavy totm - sorry if tmi! Anyway I came off totm after 4 days, I jumped on the scales this morning and it's showing 8lb loss!!! BUT I know it's not a true weight, especially as I get weighed in the evening, plus her scales are different. Nevertheless I'm over the moon that I am in for a biggish loss this week.

I'm waiting for my top to arrive in the post this morning - it's from Next!!!! :D:D:D Then I'm going to take a pic - I just hope I can get the pictures onto the computer ok! I'm not great with all this technology lol - that's what HB is for!!! :p

Well today I am at home, so need to steer clear of the kitchen (which wont be difficult HB needs to go shopping cos there is nothing in!) Also going to fit in some cardio on the wii fitness training. I'm also going to do some reading of my Jodi Picoult book 'Handle with Care'. She is my favourite author, I love her books! I am soooo excited about her film next week! I'm also at the Take That concert next weekend! So much to look forward to. Yet it's a lot of hurdles to climb as far as CD. Will defo be taking a bar to cinema - and water for concert (I know my friends will be drinking alcohol!)

The thing is I am in the frame of mind where I don't care much about these things anymore, because I'm really starting to pick up and enjoy loosing weight. You will all get there too - just wait and see ;)

Have a fab day everyone :D

Hugs x x x

Hey everyone,

Well I won't go into the details but lets say last night was prob my worst night yet. I did cave and am totally ashamed as I do have a serious problem with bingeing, i used to binge before and make myself sick. I dont want to start a self indulgent loathing post bt just need ot get over it and carry on.

Anyways, off to start again. I have stopped taking those pills, I just can't deal with how hungry they make me feel.

Chat to you all later.

laila x

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Well I won't go into the details but lets say last night was prob my worst night yet. I did cave and am totally ashamed as I do have a serious problem with bingeing, i used to binge before and make myself sick. I dont want to start a self indulgent loathing post

Aw Laila, Dont worry angel. We have all been there. I had a binge 2 weeks ago (I ate a whole pizza) I rang my CDC in tears and she told me to double my water intake to flush it out - I lost 4lbs that week.

My advise would be the same - drink 4-5 litres today. I know it's hard, but force it hun, flush out your 'binge' and don't worry.

Are you at work today? Or at home? If at work it'll take your mind off things, if your at home why dont you pop out and buy a scrapbook and start sticking pics of you in there, each month add to it and you will so see the difference.

I do think that actually 'seeing' the difference yourself helps on this diet. Pictures are a must. However hard it is at first, it'll soon be a fun hobbie and something you enjoy looking at as your very own inspiration.

Don't worry hun. Big Hugs x x x :)

Morning Laila - Indeed look at today because yesterday has gone, your in control of what happens today hun, you can do it !! xx

Morning Emma - woohoo wi day for you today, how exciting, i love hearing how well people do. oh and its new top day, your going to have such a fab day i can tell. A good WI and a nice top, what more can a girl want. xx

Clare - Get that water down your neck hun !!! I drink the marigold, its yum and cdc said its okay on the CD. Don't you worry about those scales, your sticking to the diet so the fat is leaving your body for good, did you measure yourself when you started ? I did, this is meant to be good motivation for those weeks the scales don't want to play ball.

I have just had my first shake, kinda early for me as i had settled into having my first one at around 11ish but i want to see if spacing them out better today helps me in the evening.

I still have my chicken and mushroom soup to try but for some reason i'm dreading it. I love mushroom and chicken so i should like it but i don't think i'm a huge fan of the soups, out of the chilli one and the spicy tom one i preferred the tom one but i don't think i will get it again. Something about these soups turns my stomach a little, not sure why because i even got the feeling when i had the tomato one and i liked it. I'm very strange.

Hope everyone else is okay this morning. xx

Back