♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Starlight, I am afraid I am - its a habbit I need to break. I have just woke up at my bf's and the first thing I did was jump on his!!!! I really wish I could break it, maybe I will when I get further along the line in my w.w journey.
Princess your welcome to join in the race! I think loveit is winning as she's lost 6lbs - is that right???? x

yup she's done really well :). whens your weigh in day loulabella?

I'm going to go to a meeting on thursday so just need to watch it from now until then as I have a horrible tendency to binge before going on a diet!!

Going strong so far though ;)

xxx

Well unofficially I started last friday on my own, but went to my first meeting on tuesday evening so my next proper weigh in will be tuesday - although I am gonna weigh tomorrow and see pesonally how I have done. On my bfs scales its showing at 4lbs but who knows - could just be the fact I have only just got up so not eaten for 12 hours - lol. Its not usual for me, usually up at 6 with my son.... I get a lay in on thursdays tho as my mum has him wed nights. :)

You have lost so much weight - OMG! Both me and LoveIt have both mucked about on CD so we're all very similar!!!! Your the tallest - I am 5'4 and LoveIt is 5'0 or 5'1 - cant rem. You have an advntage and prob look much slimmer than me!! lol. x x x x

Lol bloody c.d, I think everyone on here has done it at some point or another, its a great diet but it jut ruins your social life completely. I came off it at xmas because I was in my last year of uni and wanted to enjoy those precious few months being able to drink!

I'm sure I don't look that different to you, what size are you?

I'm a 12-14 depending on the shop and style, my tummy is my biggest problem, I have quite slim arms and legs but just want this tum to go :(

Your so similar to me, whenever I see a set of scales I have to get on them, even though I know it won't be accurate! I'm going to ask my mum to put ours in the loft so I just rely on the w.w weigh in :)

You poor thing having to be up so early everyday! Do you go to bed quite early too then?

xxx

No, I am usually up working till 12/1....I am off teaching and studying for the summer so might try and make up for the last years lack of sleep. It's funny tho, u almost get used to 5/6hrs a night....

I am a size 14 top, 14/16 bottom - I have DD boobies and cant fit them into a 12 - hahahah - have warned the bf if I lose 3 stone they will shrink and he was like - u sure u wanna lose 3 stone....lol. MEN!!!

Yer, lost 3 stone on CD and gained it all again - its great but u dont learn good food habbits. Even if 3 stone takes me 6-8 months (she hopes) I will have had that much time eating how I should and hopefully it will stay off!!!

How much did you lose on ww before and how long did it take? x

I started jan 0'5 but I wasn't sticking to it religiously, still carried on going to the meetings though and because i weighed 19st 1 at my biggest I found I still had losses even when I hadn't been that good, 8 stone down the line and you can't get away with it anymore hehe!
I did it throughout 2 years at uni, but I worked in america for 3 months over 2 summers in that time as well but I managed to somehow maintain and not gain any weight whilst I was out there. So that takes me to sep '07 and I weighed 13 1/2 and was so bored of how slow the weigh loss had become so i heard about cambridge and did it unti december '07 and got to 11stone, came off it and have maintained since then so just need to get back onto w.w and shift the last 1 1/2 even if it is slow! I'm having a tummy tuck, boob job and thigh lift on the nhs so I'd like to get down to at least 10 stone before my surgery(should be in 4-6 months time!) so I just need to get healthy, eat the right foods and exercise!!

I can't imagine ever getting used to 6 hours sleep a night-you poor thing! But I suppose the body is a resilient thing ;)

Bless your bf for not wanting you to loose too much weight, its quite sweet really, how long have you been with him?

xx

Only this year but we're very tight. :)
On the nhs - I want a boob job on the nhs!!! How do I get one? lol....... U will look fab after all that! You have def done well to lose 8 stone in 2 years - I would say thats good. Good thing about slow losses tho is that they tend to stay off. What are you now? 11? Thats so good tho! x

well, I think i'm a few lbs over 11,I'm going to wait and see what the w.w scales on thur night!!

If you go to your G.P when you are quite near goal weight and they think that you qualify for one they might refer you to a plastic surgeon and then the surgeon makes a decision!

xx

Well, having lost and gained for a few years and breast fed, my DD's need some work!!!!!!! Will lay on the tears or summin lol :)

Domino's is god - not a monster! lol. Dont worry about it hun, just try and keep a few points under for the week and u should make it up? Dont start again just work with it.

Well I started myself last friday and was doing 19pts a day, but went to an official meeting on tuesday and my points is still 19 but doing 18 for a kickstart this week and next.
Only had 14 points yesterday and aiming for the same today.....because......I want to get drunk sat as I have a friends leaving do....so, I need the points for those vodka's and diet cokes, if I save 4 today and tomorrow and I coulp potentially have 12 vodkas - woooo, lol. I did not find it that hard tbh - and I was not hungry - I ate good food all day tho and not much crap. I dont eat wheat so a slice of rye bread with my soup at lunch really helps as its heavy and full of fibre. I also chewed on the WW fruities when I felt a little monster rumble in the tummy and it kept he away until it was meal time. I had to eat a packet of crisps last night to get it to 14 as thats the minimum recommended. I am a BIG salad lover so I have one everyday for lunch and that is what keeps my points down. Its also amazing how many less points you need going wheat free. x

Thank you..... had an unofficial weigh in today (I started myself last fri but went to meeting tues) and i've lost 4lbs! wooooooooo!!!!!!!

Thank you SV. I am happy :) another lb gone on my scales too! :)

WOohoo thats fab! .. well done :).... Have another great week xxx

Well done on the 4lbs hun... that's great!!
Looks like I got myself competition ... only 2lbs to lose before your official WI Tuesday!!
Come one... get on that x-trainer and try beating 6lbs!! I'd be chuffed to bits for you if you could!!
I'd hate to get too far ahead of you in the race to 9st.7 ! Hehehehehe.

Hope you've had a good weekend hun, it was the disco boogie night Saturday wasn't it?? My internet's been playing up over the weekend so no chance to post properly and busy at work this a.m but hopefully update my diary and chat properly later!
PS - I had another 41 points Friday..... the 7 pints of beer and burger at pub didn't help things!! Oooops... don't think there will be a loss this week... I'm PRAYING for a lb!! :)
YAY for the 4lbs and fingers crossed for the otehr 2 before tomorrow... I know you can do it! xxxxx

Hey - am doing really well (just about lol). Saved 8 points for my night out sat but ended up using them all plus about another 8! Whooops. Have saved some from yesterday and gonna save some more today and tomorrow ready for my first proper weigh in at the meeting!!! x x x

WOW WOW WOW - SO HAPPY!

Well people, OMG - 1st weigh in tonight and I have lost - 6lbs:eek:!!! I am so happy!!!!!!!:)

Back