♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Thanks Marie!!! How do I change my thread title??? x

FLipping Heck! thats amazing! ..... well done hun .... Have a fantastic week!

Thanks Pixie - I am well chuffed!
Marie - do u have to go into edit to do it? I cant do it :( x

Aw congrats Lou!!! That is AH-MAZING!!! Am green with envy but you deserve it hun xxx Ps right click next to your name and the edit box ought to open for you x

Thanks SV! I am well chuffed :) Marie - have tried both your way and SV's way and nowt - must have a weird pc, and to think my first degree was psychology AND computing - grrrrr. Dont worry about it girls..... will find a way....... :)

Thanks SV! I am well chuffed :) Marie - have tried both your way and SV's way and nowt - must have a weird pc, and to think my first degree was psychology AND computing - grrrrr. Dont worry about it girls..... will find a way....... :)
Okay, once more for good measure-you go to the main ww page with all the posts on. You find your post. Your title is there and your name is under it. You double click just to the right of your name...there is nothing specific there to click on, you just double click to the right of your name. Then you should be able to edit x
Give it a go...double-click!

Thanks Bubblegum! I am so happy - will prob sts for the next 6 weeks lol.
Ahhhhh - SV, thanks - managed to do it now. I was trying on page 1 of my thread, not the main WW page - what a nut!
Thanks everyone for your congrats - its spurring me on more!!! x x x x

Ha ha - Sorry Marie - ooops - thanks to you too! :)

SHUT YOUR FACE!!!! 6LBS??? Oh my God!!! Well done Lou! You must be chuffed to bits and pieces!!! You totally deserve it xxx

Thanks Hun - yep - lost 6lbs in my first week - was slightly shocked also. Chances are now i'll STS for the next 6 weeks - lol. :)

Hey hun... congrats again on the 6lbs thats amazing!!!!

I'm soo worried about my WI tonight... I just think my 6lbs was a fluke and now I'll have gained a lb!! :-(
Have starved myself all day hoping to lose something tonight.... esp after I had a bad bad weekend!! (No, it wasn't just the Friday!.....)
Anyway, I should really update my own diary *lol* rather than taking over yours...
Good question about updating the title... thanks girlies!! I've been trying to work it out since last week!

Well done again... I'm sooooo pleased for you. Serious competition time now though..... and after just one week it's a draw........ WATCH THIS SPACE Lou! xxxxx

Bring it on treacle! You'll be fine tonight, but u should not be starving yourself lovely! x x x

well done well done well done well done well done well done.

That's one for each pound.

So chuffed for you :)

Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks! :)

Hey people,
Just thought I'd update as feeling a little 'fat' today....I have stuck to my points since weigh in but I feel like a porky little monster, as if I am gaining..... Could this be as my period is due? Just seems everything I eat (even celery and hommous) makes me feel like a bloater..... I took my son to see the Wiggles today (all you mums will know who those freaks, er...um, I mean childrens entertainers are!) and after the show we had an ice cream.... Mine was a choc cornetto and ever since I feel disgusting...why? Its in my points allowance - this has to be TOTM related???? Surely???? x x x x

God I hope so..... fell all sweaty and ming too - I hate TOTM, and to make matters worse, my cycle is about 21/22 days! boooooo! :(

Totally agree with you starlight - how minted are those guys? Maybe a little too old to be my bf's but the dolla would be nice - hehehehe. x

Back