♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Totally agree with you starlight - how minted are those guys? Maybe a little too old to be my bf's but the dolla would be nice - hehehehe. x
I won't lie those guys scare the beejeebus outta me...but my nephew loves them...Something to mortify him about when he's older just like our Caolan who loved Barney and our Aaron who loved Teletubbies...tee hee, an auntie's job!:D

I am almost too ashamed to admit this, but I have no idea who the Wiggles are!!! And I'm a mum!!!!! Lol!

Im shocked!!!

My brother and sister in law took Emma to see the Wiggles about 18 months ago. She loved the show but the thing she couldnt get over was she saw them 'really saw them, not on the telly' the idea of them being THERE in real life and not on the TV was a total shock to her lol

Thankfully shes outgrown them now but I suspect Ciara will be a fan before we know it

Oooooh, how scary are they. I really hope my lo doesn't get into them as they make me cringe.:eek:

ok congrats on the loss thats a brill loss for a week!!! dont worry its totm, stick to your points and dont give up!! ul prob feel crappy at all diff stages but long as ur within your points ul fly it xxx

Yer, thanks hun. I just feel like I've overeaten and I've only had 15 points today???? So weird! x

heya hunni how u getting on when it comes to points? ya still feeling crappy?

Hey people! Sorry been quiet - had a weekend with the bf and didn't take my lappy....only got back earlier..... I went over my points by 20 on saturday - 15 on wine! and 12 on crisps! Had even saved up 8 and was still 20 over! OMG!!!! Weigh in tomorrow so am thinking sts or even a gain.... :(

dont worry hunni ul get there!! dont let this get u down, just start again a new one every day ul get there chic, chin up xxx

I drank my weight in Gin and a few shots too....died the next day but let's face it hun, you have to have fun sometimes xxx One bad week won't ruin you hunnybee!!! You'll claw back if you gain and if you sts then that's fine too x Next week is another opportunity to lose! :)

Thanks hun! I will update my diary later tonight after my WI.....:( x

good luck chic xxx

ARGH! I gained a lb! How annoying - but its my TOTM so I supose it is to be expected??? I am actually really annoyed! :(

awh crappy hunni, but least its not ur fault. have a little treat tonite...and move on one day at a time to morro xx i no this is a weird ? but is ur totm over or u still on it for this week?

I am in about day 4 of 8 (I have long ones)!

i just came across your diary! woop was wondering if you had one, we should challenge each other you know...say 5-6lb a month?? i am very competitive lol so that would help me xxx

oh crap (wasnt been weird was just wondering would it affect next week to)!!! hopefully it wont be to bad

Hopefully not - I did have a bender weekend been so next week i'm gonna stay in with the bf and eat carrots - not bottles of vodka!

hey :) ... I hate TOTM ! .. it always cocks up the diet as regards to w.i ..
Hopefully that will just be fluid or bloating or somthing and you'll see a good loss next week :)

Back