♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Had a good day today - woooo - have eaten really well (still with 4 points remaining). I also went and bought new trainers, leggings and a head band - jogging hurts my ears from the air rushing! Then went for a run to my rents, they live about 3 miles away and ran for about 20 mins and walked for about 10...so feeling really good. :) I have 7,5AP's from just 2 days - woooooooooooo... :)

Yeah Lou!!!

I love running but on the treadmill I cant stay focused and in a rythym outside?

Head bands ROCK!
X

It is a bit hard running on the road... must work harder perhaps than a treadmill? hehehehe x

just how fast do you jog to get wind rush in your ears ??!!

Speedy gonzalazeee Lou is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See we missed her

Just normal running, I have always hated wind in my ears - even if it's just windy when I am walking... they hurt u see.... I was planning on going out again this morning - but I ache like *******! OMG! GAY!

Perhaps do some floor exercises and stretches like Yoga.

Bren
X

Yea, I have yoga on the wii... it's just nothing burns those calories like running and I love the feeling!!! :)

True but when getting back into it it's better to train one day and then have a day off to repair the body and muscles. I think do the Wii and then tomorrow do the run, your body will respond better if you give it time to repair.

This is my second day off of exercise in about 14 days now. Although I am just doing my 250 sit ups on the floor between post's!

What you up to today?

Bren
X

Morning Lou

All going well over there I'm pleased to see. I'm with you on the ears need to keep them cosy at all times or they ache like mad..

Have a good week

M

They do indeed.

Am just back form filming 12 interviews for my thesis... :) all went well thank god. That's phase 1 done, just some editing and showing the interviews to about 80 others to go now.... not so good!! :)

Oh, and the 15,000 word write up. Happy days. :)

oh good luck! That sounds like hell! I used to leave everything till the last minute and go google mad! lol

well done on your running - although i think you're mad for doing it! :p

hope you're still 100% on track - looking forward to your WI this week, bet you've done dead well :) x

Not sure.... have had to guestimate a few meals as been out and I find they are the weeks I don't lose and it's TOTM!

Haha, jen, if only I could google my masters thesis I'd be well away.... oh if only...... :)

Have just a sbgty smoked makerel fish cake thing (3.5), on top of a bed of salad leaves sprayed very very lightly with olice oil and some balsamic vinegar - bloody splendid tea, with some 0pt soup for 3.5 points for my entire dinner..... :) I went over on points yesterday when I ate an entire packet of 8 popodums...hahaha with mango chutney - oooooo - those pre-period cravings do get me! It's a scientific fact we cant help the cravings... I googled it! ;)

Just popping in to say good luck with your thesis!! Keep at it, as depressing as it seems sometimes!!

x

Just popping in to say good luck with your thesis!! Keep at it, as depressing as it seems sometimes!!

x

Thanks gorgeous... I am definately getting there... all the practical stuff is underway now and leaving myself about 3 months to write it... :)

Yay, me go...al the way to the nut house with the stress. =)

I've got a white jacket you can borrow!

Woooo - think it'll go well with my red hair? x

Back