♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Och he's lovely, he definitely has your eyes!!! Enjoy your 0 points Lou! I'm off to walk the dog and claw back a point or two! x

Get some for me too! I need them for tomorrow!!!! x

Hey people, just updating my diary....
So was suppossed to have weigh in yesterday BUT spent the day in bed with flu type symptoms (I was really ill - my mum had to pick me up at 7am and look after me AND my son), so was in no fit state to go to a WW meeting. I'll jump on my scales in the moring and see what they say but wont be officially updating anything till next week!

Just about but I was knocked out cold for a good 24 hours. Think I had a 48hr bug....they do exist? lol x

Ouch! Yes, those short viruses can be really nasty. You can't do anything other than sleep them off.

Thats what I did and I feel much better for it. :)

I know, its funny as I was actually hungry yesterday - just not today. Oh well. Have eaten a point so 4 saved for tomorrow. :)

Aw hun!!! xxx Hope you're feeling better...Maybe it's the old adult baby fetish that's making you sick ;) It strikes me as a bit sick!!!

Ha ha - u cottoned onto that eh? Personally, I am more of a stay at home with a duvet and some cheesy dorito's! Wink wink, nudge nudge.......

Ha, well chance would be a fine thing for me! I've not been on a date since the ex-OH...mind you I am going out this weekend with the girls so all hell could break loose yet! Either that or the cheesey doritos like! ;)

Its not been long tho has it chick???

OK - I didn't weigh at ww this week as I was ill but I think my scales are showing a 3lb loss :) So 8lbs in 3 weeks I am happy with. Will obvioulsy know for sure next tuesday at the meeting where if she says 3lb gain I may resort to violence. :)

3lbs ahead of me now... and after teh WI TUesday it could be even more... I better start saving for the goal celebration eh?!

Well done sweetness... chuffed for you! xx

Thanks my love! I've just had a 13.5 dinner - am stuffed. Roast Angus Beef, buttery new pots, veg, and strawberries and thick chocolate liquour cream..... and thanks to Marks and Sparks - bloody £££ but soooo yum! x

Sounds delish!!! I've been having like no points today in preparation for the drinka-thon on Saturday night...have also met a really, REALLY cute drummer...girls, he is super-hot!!! :) Of course I am still in lurve with the ex-OH but sure, a distraction might be just what I need!!! :)

Absolutely, I am a grand believer in out with the old, in with the new.When any of my significant relationships have come to an end, the best way for me to get over it and move on is to find somebody else. Even if it's just a bit of fun - its the best medicine.

Thanks my love! I've just had a 13.5 dinner - am stuffed. Roast Angus Beef, buttery new pots, veg, and strawberries and thick chocolate liquour cream..... and thanks to Marks and Sparks - bloody £££ but soooo yum! x

Well done on the loss! Thats awesome!

Oh and the dinner sounds delish!!! x

Thanks hun - dinner was lush - so was desert....and the straweberries ;)

Dinner sounds lovely!

Siobhan, stay away from drummers, they're all insane! Find yourself a nice lead guitarist if you like musicians - that's what I did ;)

Hunny, every man I have ever gone out with has been in a band...and generally lead singers or lead guitarists! Only one drummer ever...but clearly I have done something wrong, so why not shake it up a bit ;) Besides this one does some singing and guitar too... best of both worlds! x Sucker for musicians hun!!!
Ps Good job with your son, he is v cute! Of course waaaay too young for me so I am sticking with the 'cute' comment :) But I love his tats!

Back