♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Being a girl sucks sometimes dosent it!! Itll be off next week though dont worry x

Yer, as of today scales say 2lbs down....so.... We shall see....And Jackie - your on!!! x

oi are u on those scales....dont do it!!! haha (but well done if its an accurate reading haha)

Aw, don't worry about TOTM...I never trust the scales during that week!!! xxx Chin up hun, hoping the 2lbs loss is a more true reading x

Yer defo! Its now saying 3 lbs loss - wish weigh in had been today! I need to learn to stop getting on those bloody scales! ARGH!
Spent a fortune today - bought a Dyson (its smart as), new washing machine and new straighteners...... hmmmmmm....... oooops!

Hey Paula - I am doing good thanks babe! Feeling better as the weight seems to be coming off again - am sweating a ******* tho as bought a new dyson - and have blitzed the entire house - its amazing - my carpets are so clean! x

Hi people - really struggling today - whats up with me??? Just want to eat eat eat - my 19 points dont get you much - I only have 3 left for dinner as been munching. I have 4 saved from yesterday tho...but wanted to save them for the weekend....maybe I just need to eat a big dinner? HELP!

I can sympathise with you, I dont think I could cope on 19 points :( I know it sounds boring but have you tried stocking up on 0 point soup, and things like jelly etc?

Not much help am I :rolleyes:

No you are - I just need telling. Maybe I could make a 0pt soup and 0pt veg curry? is that really all in all 0pts? x

Right - to the kitchen I go....... x

Hey precious.
Woop woop I'm a lb ahead in our competition!! Lol!
Sounds like you're caining my arse treacle??
I didn't realise you had that big binge AND totm a day before your WI... no wonder you had a lb gain... that'll be all water!! Sounds like you're back on track now anyway!
PS - good to know but my trainer told me it is impossible to gain 2lbs of fat in a week... it's mostly just water. Not sure how true it is but always makes me feel better!!
So if you've read my diary update you'll know I'm expecting a VERY bad week this week! Might pop to me mums now and weigh myself just for the scare tactic?! :)

Keep up the good work anyway hun.. I'll text you later and see how you're doing..... gotta go Tesco.. it's gonna be all the crap stuff left on a Sunday afternoon! Doh! xxxx

Oh hun, when I have eaten loads and am still hungry I make some large mushrooms and throw in some chopped garlic and sometimes a sprinkle of parmesan- you can chop some ww bacon in with them too for very few points and throw them in a bowl and just munch..it might not be to your taste but it satisfies the craving for starchy, big food x

Hey Peeps!
Had a good weekend and danced and wiggled in Bournemouth sat night (and had kebab and chips - oooops!) and my scales showed I was down this morning BUT I am a little wheat intollerant and just been out for lunch with mother and I had a bacon and brie sarnie on brown - OMG - my head is killing me. I know I cant eat it so why did I???? Got a major bloat on too! Pooooooooo!!!!! So, candace, if this bloat continues till tomorrow will prob sts! Bloody dieting, I wish I was like my other half who eats and eats and eats and stays as slim as ever! ARGH!
Any ideas what a brown sarnie with brie and bacon would point as? If I had made it, I could point it but I didn't..... :(

SV - gonna have a point free curry I think later as I am worried about the sarnie I had for lunch and have my weigh in tomorrow..... My son had me up half the night so am craving crap but I will not bow down to the weakling inside......(who am I? Jean-Paul Sartre??? lol)

x x x

I often find myself agreeing with Sartre, especially on the old 'Hell is other people' notion!!! ;) Especially when the ex-Oh is ringing all the time!!! But a point free curry can really be tasty and can really satisy your cravings for stodge! xxx You'll get there hun! Ps is that your little boy in the pic??? :)

Well after my 11.5pt sarnie - gonna have to a free dinner! I cant beleive one sarnie is that much - never again!
Yep - wee one in the picture is my little one, a 3 year old pickle! x

Back