♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Thanks fuzzy wuzzy x

Sorry haven't posted lately, just been lazy, no other excuse! Well done on your last wi. If i eat more fruit it blows me out and i seem to gain , but if it works for you, go for it. Is it still going well with the oh moved in? Have a lovely weekend.

i would echo what Jess said - cause you're using your points on fruit instead of chocolate / something bad, for 2 points of fruit, you'll get less fat / sat fat than you would for 2 points of chocolate..

anyway, hope you're having a good week anyway! :) xxx

Sorry haven't posted lately, just been lazy, no other excuse! Well done on your last wi. If i eat more fruit it blows me out and i seem to gain , but if it works for you, go for it. Is it still going well with the oh moved in? Have a lovely weekend.

It is indeed although he's got the lurgy and is laying on the sofa feeling very sorry for himself. Poor thing. I'm off out all day too!!!

Great loss, well done xx

;) thanks babe.

Whooo, well done :) Did you find you ate less crap as you were eating more fruit?

Yea, you could be right there.... ;)

i would echo what Jess said - cause you're using your points on fruit instead of chocolate / something bad, for 2 points of fruit, you'll get less fat / sat fat than you would for 2 points of chocolate..

anyway, hope you're having a good week anyway! :) xxx

Am having a great week apart from the sicko on the sofa... poor chap! Am going out for lunch in a bit, no idea where! But even though I have 10 extra points saved up I want those for easter tea tomorrow as it's always full of crap! Salad me thinks ;) x x x x mwah... x

Poor you. There's nothing worse than the sight of a sicko oh. You see that's the downside of living with him, at least before you had the option of seeing him!! My hubs a right pain in the backside when he feels ill, he takes himself straight to bed. Enjoy your lunch

Poor you. There's nothing worse than the sight of a sicko oh. You see that's the downside of living with him, at least before you had the option of seeing him!! My hubs a right pain in the backside when he feels ill, he takes himself straight to bed. Enjoy your lunch

I did have a nice lunch - had a ceaser salad which no joke, cannot have been anymore than 4 points - all bloomin lettuce, with a tiny bit of chicken, possibly 8 shavings of cheese and dressing! :) got home starving and had a pitta bread and soup! lol x

So, easter sunday - and as expected, I think I have eaten my weight in crappy food. I saved up 10 points for today...went for a bike ride.... and then didn't point today as I knew would be too hard... was quite disciplined on the chocolate front, just not the dinner front - not the missisipi mud pie front! Oooooops.... :)

Christmas pud? It's easter? x

God, that Mississippi mud pie sounds gorgeous! I am off to google it to see what it is. I am sure something with such a nice name is well worth every point! :)

I love mud pie. I'm making roast tommorrow as hub and youngest son back from spain. mommyB has given me the inspiration of a christmas pud under the stairs I could use for pud! Well done MommyBs mil for the inspiration:happy096:

God, that Mississippi mud pie sounds gorgeous! I am off to google it to see what it is. I am sure something with such a nice name is well worth every point! :)

Well, technically I had chocolate mallow pie, very similar. This one is a digestive and butter base, chocolate, double cream and marshmallow (melted and set) middle, with a whipped cream topping! I am aware of the particular details as I made it.... :) It is amazing!

you need to know my mother in law to understand

Ah......... I see...

I love mud pie. I'm making roast tommorrow as hub and youngest son back from spain. mommyB has given me the inspiration of a christmas pud under the stairs I could use for pud! Well done MommyBs mil for the inspiration:happy096:

Yea, never ever eaten xmas pudding outside of xmas... tempted now...

OMG Mississippi Mud Pie, I havent had that for years. Ok so it might be 100000 points but I bet it was worth every last one ;)

Oh hunny, it must have been that easily! Today has been just as bad... a veggie burger and chips from maccie's and half a cadburys easter egg! This week is gonna result in like -50 points lol! I am trying to point everything and think I am currently minus 15... Not sure I can make that back in 2 days???? Hahahahaha.... Have been cycling a bit and hopefully out for a few hours tomorrow so I am planning on burning it all off!!! She says.... It's TOTM tho, so I do think chocolate IS needed...

Well done on your loss and hope you have a lovely BHM xx

I have had a wonderful day thanks hunny! :)

Well, technically I had chocolate mallow pie, very similar. This one is a digestive and butter base, chocolate, double cream and marshmallow (melted and set) middle, with a whipped cream topping! I am aware of the particular details as I made it.... :) It is amazing!

It sound like a heaven for me! :drool:

Lou you sound like a culinary genius, however i think i need to avoid your thread until all mentions of easter eggs, chocolate and marshmallows is gone.. or i might go AWOL for a few more days :p Sainsburys won't know whats hit their sweet aisle :D

good luck for your WI this week xx

Prob wont go to WI this week as it's TOTM - hence the chocolate binges??? I never use my AP's so am hoping they will even out the chocolate madness I have just had... god, I seriously may just melt them all down and throw down the sink! lol...

Back