♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

well, with that 1lb off, you are blazing ahead in our 9lb race - that's me 11% behind already!!!

Getting my trainers on as we speak before you leave me for dust...well done, you. xx

Congrats on another fab loss, hope you have a good week xx

Thanks hunny... straight back atcha...

Hi Lou,

Well done darl! Hope the little man is feeling better soon too.

Bren
X

Aww thanks babe... your back then! Woooo.. will have a gander over to your diary when I manage a spare 5...or 15 :)

well, with that 1lb off, you are blazing ahead in our 9lb race - that's me 11% behind already!!!

Getting my trainers on as we speak before you leave me for dust...well done, you. xx

Well, I'm not so sure... I'm 10.9 so technically it's still 9 to 10 stone and dont forget my actual goal is 9 stone...

xXxXxXx

well done Lou! you are streaking ahead! :D (hopefully with ur clothes on though :p)

good going loulou

Apparently you people have a bank holiday!

Lou what does the weekend hold for you??

Bren
X

Well lovie, after consuming my entire weight in Rose last night and consuming all of my points today by midday before I have even got to my mates bday bbq... it looks like I am gonna be eating and drinking and getting fatter by the minute... Oooops.... For me, sticking to 20points is nearly impossible with a stinking hangover! So, am gonna go to the bbq this afternoon, chill and not worry about points - but not overeat either... Then, tomorrowI will be back on board the ship and sailing with about 14 points for the rest of my WW week... ehehehe. I am working bank holiday - the joys of teaching at a private boarding school... no bank holidays for the students. :(

How are you my dear? And how is everybody else on this fabtastulous afternoon? x

BORED!!!!!

Have loads i could be doing, but the girls are bored and everywhere we have suggested going or doing has been rejected-even macdonalds!! MrB is trying to fix the car, the girlies are arguing/sulking in front of the tv (which is boring too apparently)

roll on bedtime-theirs or mine i really dont mind-and i bet you're sorry you asked now:p

aww poor Lou, dont worry, i have to work monday too.. and tomorrow! :p will be thinking of you monday though - i'm in until 7..

dont worry about your bbq either, just enjoy it.. you'll have a great time then be back on the wagon tomorrow as always :) xxx

BORED!!!!!

Have loads i could be doing, but the girls are bored and everywhere we have suggested going or doing has been rejected-even macdonalds!! MrB is trying to fix the car, the girlies are arguing/sulking in front of the tv (which is boring too apparently)

roll on bedtime-theirs or mine i really dont mind-and i bet you're sorry you asked now:p

Your kids turned down Maccie D's? What's wrong with them ;)

I know what you mean about boredom... it's a right killer... just dont munch! :)

aww poor Lou, dont worry, i have to work monday too.. and tomorrow! :p will be thinking of you monday though - i'm in until 7..

dont worry about your bbq either, just enjoy it.. you'll have a great time then be back on the wagon tomorrow as always :) xxx

Hopefully... have had to leave the bbq early as I got myself in such a state last night I just cannot manage to sit there in a big group and not look like I am slowly dying from alcohol poisoning. BUT I have eaten ALL day long, literally. I just cant help it when I am hanging... I really cant! :(

Not only did they turn down maccie d's but the most fun thing they found to do was wash daddyb's harley and my car . strange little people!! they did condesend to aloow me to buy them a kfc later

MommyB they had to cave into the fastfood sooner or later!

Lou enjoy the BBq and just drink plenty of water for the week. These things happen dont they, although we wish they wouldn't!! hehe..

Bren
x

Hey mommyb hope today is better for you.. tell me about tv yesterday it was so bored I had to go and get dvds!!! I cant believe bank holidays!!

Hi Lou, hope all is good.

XX

Hey people.... thanks for the messages. Sorry I have not been on lately... have been struggling with the diet... think I have had too many nights out drinking and bbq's etc. I had not weighed for a couple of weeks, nor have I done any exersize and been totally useless. Anyways, thought I'd weight this morning which was a silly idea as I have literally just started TOTM and suffer horrendously with water retention and i've gained 2.5 lbs. I have never gained since January when I started and I feel totally bummed. Seriously, close to tears. I really need a serious kick up the ass to get back onto this diet and I need to start using my points wisely instead of eating crap and being starving (yes, reallly really starving) ALL the time.... I just feel like my goal is never gonna be reached... I feel like in the last month I have probably lost a 1lb.... rubbish. So, I need some advice, some challenges, something to pull me out of this rut... have not felt this bummed for ages :(

Lou, get yourself on the 5% race with me and Helen :) first to goal wins a packet of jelly babies.. (i've just decided on the prize.. thank Lydia for the inspiration :D)

Ok, so losing 5% of my weight now eh? Chances are I may drop the water weight after my period so is it fair? lol x Ahhhh, I need to do something to snap outta this ******* mood. :(

errrrr yeah! we all have periods you know :p dont worry about "fairness" its all down to commitment to be 100% :D x

Back