♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

sounds lovely.. what flavour did you get? x

Guess i'll just have to get MrB to take me out then!!

Yea, Made Mr Loulabella take me today.... :D

Hello peeps... I saw 10.6.8 this morning so was tres happy! But it's WI tomorrow and I am off to Pizza Expressw (again) for lunch with my Parents and Ty so I may be up again tomorrow.... bless Ty....he's a nightmare in restaurants so I've downloaded Sonic the hedgehog onto my mobile to keep him amused :D Skills eh? lol x

we never go anywhere without the girls ds's what a Godsend.

have found out the low cal pizzas not available for takeaway. MrB has an interview on friday-if he gets i may take him there to celebrate-what a perfect excuse ( hope i havent jinxed him now!!LOL)

Yummy yummy I luvre pizza express! Just saw it advertised in a magazine, def try it now.
Good luck for weigh in xx

we never go anywhere without the girls ds's what a Godsend.

have found out the low cal pizzas not available for takeaway. MrB has an interview on friday-if he gets i may take him there to celebrate-what a perfect excuse ( hope i havent jinxed him now!!LOL)

Well, he was a little ****. My dad got in a huff about it as he's not too great with asbo toddlers... Oh well, pizza was nice x

Hope you enjoyed your second pizza outing Lou

M

I did indeed.... off to the cinema tonight for a change :)

Yummy yummy I luvre pizza express! Just saw it advertised in a magazine, def try it now.
Good luck for weigh in xx

Yes, do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it! It's uber nice.

Thanks for the link Lou, was going to use my Tesco vouchers to go for meal in half term but will use your voucher instead xx

It only last a few more days so keep an eye on that :)

Well, I lost a lb... taking me to 10.6. I think I may now have a healthy BMI? Wooooooooooooooo! x

Congratulations, Only 6Ib til you reach target, whoop whoop! xx

Well done LouB!!! GO YOU GO YOU GO YOU!!!

Just wondering how its going - you are doing such a great job on the team thread keeping us all going - but it would be great to here how you are doing :)
H xx

Your right, sorry.... Have been up to my eyes in hayfever and uni work along with normal work so have been neglecting you all...

I am well babes in mind...lol....but physically am full of hayfever which may have now turned into the flu... am feeling rather rotten... I have to lecture also from 12-4 today which is gonna be a shitter! Food wise all good... had saved some points for my indian tonight (out for bf's mums bday) but ate some chips last night so they've gone.... ah well, we all need chips when we're ill! :)

Oh we really do need chips when ill and chocolate and ice-cream -

have you tried homeopathy for you hayfever it might be worth looking into a friend of mine has had great success with the control of her symptoms

and that lecture seems rather long - arent they usually a max of two hours

Hahahah, yea u say that Jess.... I am sat here now waiting for oh to come in so I can go out, eating a bowl full (yes full) of chips covered in cheese...not low fat cheese - real fat filled cheese... Have been in the pub garden with friends... one glass of wine, no lunch so am starving... hence the irrational decision to have chips with cheese... ooops.... am sensing a sts if not gain this week have had such a bad weekend with the indian and chocolate - which was lots of! ;)

Back