♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Yep - fingers crossed hers say something similar - even if they only say 7lb loss I will be happy - 7lbs a month will mean I am at goal by Xmas.....that would be aweosome! Just in time to get fat again over xmas!!!! hahahaha....

you will NOT get fat again missy! i meant to say to you, you know those piccys you put onto facebook a couple days ago? gotta say love your hair! and you look really slim! xxx

Oh Lou, that's bloody brilliant that is!!! It makes a difference to get into the 10s...I only did it a few weeks ago but who knows after the weekend I've had! And I'm a bit hormonal too...dreading the weigh in tomorrow and I don't weigh at all during the week so I really have no idea!!! like NO IDEA!!! Argh!x

you will NOT get fat again missy! i meant to say to you, you know those piccys you put onto facebook a couple days ago? gotta say love your hair! and you look really slim! xxx

U love my hair??? Awwwww so sweet! The colour? I've been a deep plum head for years and finally thought its time to let the natural shine thru! So hacked it all off and stripped the colour out.....!My mate said I look slim in the pics too but u cant really see much of my.....more my head! lol!!!! Maybe I have a slim head???

Oh Lou, that's bloody brilliant that is!!! It makes a difference to get into the 10s...I only did it a few weeks ago but who knows after the weekend I've had! And I'm a bit hormonal too...dreading the weigh in tomorrow and I don't weigh at all during the week so I really have no idea!!! like NO IDEA!!! Argh!x

You will be fine gal!!!! What are you now then? I cant wait to get in the 10's, not seen them for about 18 months so be awesome to finally see it on the scales....!!! x

yeah the colour is gorgeous and love the length really suits you! you do look slim and you can see more than your hair lol i soooo wish i weighed what you do, i would be over the moon! xxxx

Hun, ur about 10 feet tall! So go easy on yourself!!! lol You WILL be the same weight as me quicker than you think....How did ur WI go??? x

lol 10 feet tall!!! yeah im hoping to be at your weight by xmas, would be ideal! xx

Stop avoiding the question! lol x

lol well....i was 4lb heavier, and weigh in was on sat, but since then iv dropped a couple lbs so i think that was water retention lol, but still a 2lb gain is not good! should be a 2lb loss, but oh well, when i start my job training i wont have time to eat and be active all day so the weight should fall off xxx

Last I checked (last week) I think I was 10.10...but I need to lose loads and fast!!! Like a stone and a half before September! But y'know even if I got to 10 I'd be happy...so that's my mini-goal for now

Why by spetember??? What's the hurry? x

Jax - I think after CD a 4lb gain is good - I gained 7lb last time before coming down.....

Wish me luck everybody - wi tonight - eeeeeek!

Good luck chick x
Make sure to post and let us know!!

I will do babe - will be on here ASAP!!! x

Good Luck! x

ooo good luck babe! you best be on here as SOON as you get home xxxx

good luck sugar!! I know you've done well... I'll be expecting a text!!!!! xx

Good luck for your wi... will be watching for you getting back online ;)

Will hopefully have updated on here by 8pm! After WI i've got a house full of carpets to clean as we've hired the 'rug doctor'.... sounds sexual... lol x

Back