♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

i was just about to recommend them there good!!

ok now ya got away with ur little blip...dont push it to the max....just imagine...in the tens...oh god id be sooooooooooooooooo happy!! actually id be happy with the eleven ha
go on hunni get it haha

i was just about to recommend them there good!!

ok now ya got away with ur little blip...dont push it to the max....just imagine...in the tens...oh god id be sooooooooooooooooo happy!! actually id be happy with the eleven ha
go on hunni get it haha

I hate periods = they ruin your diet... And yes, laxatives seem to have helped. Took at 3pm yesterday and they did the trick by 9pm, although they gave me nasty cramps.... and I still seem to be frequenting the toilet.... God, why am I so crude????? x x x x

Oooh, who likes me new bed????

Attachments

• new bed.jpg
    new bed.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 32
ye i found they gave me terrible cramps!! senekot work to except without the cramps!!
i have to laugh i can talk about stuff like this on ere but even to my fella id be mortified!! haha

Senekot didn't work for me!!! :(

Oooo lovely bed! we got one from ebay £60 ... solid pine! lovely yummy king size! ...

where did you get yours from hun?

Lovely bed, Lou.

The *ahem* clear-out was obviously what you needed! You shouldn't gain as a result as long as you're careful and stick to your points. Oh, and deal with whatever is making you constipated. To reverse the discussion on another thread - are you eating enough fruit?

Off topic but that bed is gorgeous! Looks expensive!x

oh id love a bed like that!! were only renting so hav the bed thats ere...it squeeks everythime u breath!! haha

Oooo lovely bed! we got one from ebay £60 ... solid pine! lovely yummy king size! ...

where did you get yours from hun?

Littlewoods.... £345... without matress. x

Judging from some of your posts, Cathy, the bed squeaking when you breathe is the least of your worries ;)

My my, what you trying to do to my ears?? I am young sweet and innocent....

He he, trust me, the bed is arriving this week and I will make sure I do a thorough squeak test. :D

Well people, I have some news.... Got on the scales this morning and.... I am in the 10's!!!!!! 10.13.4 but, it's still the bloody 10's!!!!!!!!!

Well people, I have some news.... Got on the scales this morning and.... I am in the 10's!!!!!! 10.13.4 but, it's still the bloody 10's!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE HUN THATS AWESOME!!!!!

As for the title of this thread, when i saw the bed, i thought breaking news meant you have broken the bed ;). Must have it on my mind today! lol! Sorry! One of my legs alone is in the 10s! LOL well done xx

Hello and welcome, i am new to this myself been on here for about a week now also.

starlight has a good link too for basically everything......www.mybumpyjourney.com i think hun, ill check out 4 u and get back on that one. it has everything right down to the very prawn cracker from a chinneese.....very helpful

dont wanna spoil ur diary but i want to let everyone know my good news, i joined WW last week and basically ate like a pig throughout....physcological i think really...know when u know u cant have something....bla bla bla but anyway i lost 2lb lol yea yea yea

good luck with ur journey hun and dont give up

Thanks - got weigh in tonight and no doubt with food through the day and clothes I wont be in the 10's on her scales but I know on mineI am!!!! :D

Back