♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

Well done for getting through the weekend. Good luck for your weigh in today!! xx

Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, aftnoon!!! :D

Weighed in when i got up ... lost 12lbs!!
That is after 6days tfr exante.
Cant believe that!
Thats more than i lost on both my first weeks of LT! :eek:

So anyways, another week ahead. Happy i made it through the weekend. Defo thinking of stopping next monday but my mind will be made up by the weekend :)

Tanya, that is AMAZING!!!! It goes to show your body must've been holding onto all sorts of cr*p when you were eating? You must be thrilled!

Well done, you must be so happy! x

Very happy indeed! :D

Tanya, that is AMAZING!!!! It goes to show your body must've been holding onto all sorts of cr*p when you were eating? You must be thrilled!

IRISH!!! Where have you been woman? How are you doing????

I knew that after a week I would feel so much better about myself, and i do. I've looked at this as like a 'detox' and this non-bloated 'light' feeling is fab! Why cant we have that all the time hey?!!! :p lol

WOW!! Tan that's AMAZING!!!! Worth the weekend struggle?? You'll probably have lost what you were aiming for after this next week anyway (another 4lbs?) so reasonable to refeed as you're contemplating.

You should be really proud of yourself! xx

Jan, i really wasnt expecting that at all! I was hoping for atleast 7lbs so am thrilled!! :D :D :D

I think im defo guna refeed monday but im still not 100% certain.
It was defo worth the weekend struggle to see that number!

I know if i do refeed on monday i'll drink on the weekend as its bank holiday so not sure if i wana do that. Ive nothing planned so could just do another week but ahhhhhhhhhh decisions decisions :rotflmao:

If you've got nothing planned wouldn't it be good to TFR another week and get a bit more under your belt?? (Or is that a bit less?? LOL) Easy for me to say I know, I just think you'd feel great if you could manage it and all Mr Smirnoff (;)) temptations would be off the table xx

Thats what am thinking Jan!
Also, im doing the food for my brothers gf's 21st gathering and making her cake for her and this is on the 1st of may which is bank holiday so if im eating i know i'll pick .... if im tfring i wont.

So it might be best to do the 3 weeks afterall!

Last edited:
Makes sense but like I said - easy for me to say. TFR and logic don't necessarily go together ;) Lol! xx

:giggle: Think i will see how i feel come next monday and how much i lose.

I might even start my refeed on bank holiday sunday. The bf is out so i can make myself a nice healthy meal refeed style and enjoy a cold glass of diet coke ....

That sounds like a plan. Think that is what i'll do! :D :D :D :D

Thanks for helping me on this one Jan ... as always a star! hehe :) x

Deffo sounds like a plan :) You're v welcome - didn't do much but thanks for the rep ;) xx

:D :D :D :D :D

Wow that's fantastic!! The exante bars and soups sound lovely!! Well done!! xx

Thanks guys :)

Only another 12days of TFR to go :)

Exante is sure doing the trick for you. Great loss. Why not stick with it for a couple of more weeks and give yourself some leeway. It sounds like there would be too much temptation over the bank holiday for you!!

Aye thats what ive decided Molly.
Guna start refeed bank holiday sunday.
The bf is out. Family are away so i can cook just for myself - and i know i wont drink any alcohol as i wont have done a refeed and wouldnt ever risk it! :) x

Good for you. Ever the rock of sense!! You will stay strong.

Back