Meal 3: Morrions snack pack sushi 125 calories
Meal 4: Tuna Steak & Salad 240 calories
Meal 5: Fage 0% with strawberrys 130 calories
Meal 6: Pistachios 150 calories

Water, Tea & Coffee with a spash of skimmed milk 100Calories

Been playing minecraft today
Don't know if anyone plays it too?

dinner was quite satisfying need to be adding chicken to the omelete more often
. :eat:I just love reading all of peoples logs and seeing such great success.
very motovasional and that helps to keep me in track. So thank you everyone

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1: NA
Meal 2: Mushy peas & ham 260 calories
Meal 3: Fage 0% total 97 calories
Meal 4: Chicken omelete with cherry tomatoes & mushrooms 340 calories
Meal 5: Ham 50 calories
Meal 6: Fage 0% total 97 calories

Thanks! letresta
Posting yesterdays as i forgot to do so :rolleyes:
Unfounrtly last night was pretty rubbish as the leccy was turned off for half the day.
So thats me kicked out of ketosis lol.

Ohh well no problem always tommrow to use less carbs and get more shopping.
Am out of fage & mushypeas! noooooooo :crazy:

Thursday

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1: Ryvita crackers 160 calories
Meal 2: Ryvita crackers & ham & postatios 345 calories
Meal 3: Chicken breast curry 400 calories
Meal 4: Ryvita crackers 160 calories

Meal 2: Mushy peas & ham 270 calories
Meal 3: Ryvita crackers & watermelon 230 calories
Meal 4: Egg white & ham salad 200 calories
Meal 5: Ryvita crackers 160 calories

Bah dident get a chance to go shopping. ohh well hopefully tommrow.
apart from the abcence of the groccery trip all was pretty good.

Meals & Drinks

Meal 2: Chicken & tomato wrap & muller light yogurt 350 calories
Meal 3: Chicken omelete with mushrooms & cherry tomatoes 300 calories
Meal 4 Pistachios 260 calories
Meal 5: Mullerlight yogurt & watermelon 150 calories

Ok went shopping and got more mushy peas & fage along with other bits and bobs.
Unfortunately bloodly asdas mushypeas have over 40 calories more than morrisons and taste worse. Perhaps it has more peas to water or sugar ratio.
:cry:

Ahh well what can yah do *spoons peas into mouth*

Well today was my weigh day and it came to 3lb weight loss this week.
Hopefully i can do better this week as am not eating as many carbs as i have been doing last week with no shopping.

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1: Fage 0% total 115 calories
Meal 2: Mushy peas & ham 300 calories
Meal 3: Spiced yogurt soup 130 calories
Meal 4 Morocian Chicken breast with Tomatoes celery & yogurt. 360 calories
Meal 5: Fruit salad 100 calories

you love your mushy peas..lol is their alot of protein in them?. i usually buy the small tins from supermarkets but they all have different cals in them.. i also like fage with honey though its nearly 200 hundred cals for the 170g pot, waitrose sell them since asds only do plain ones. do you think i could use the fage for cooking ? say for example i used some plain fage and mixed with spices and coated a chicken breast and cooked in oven, bit like tandoori chicken..never tried it might do this week. ur doing great strawberry loosing weight every week keep the good work up .xx

you love your mushy peas..lol is their alot of protein in them?. i usually buy the small tins from supermarkets but they all have different cals in them.. i also like fage with honey though its nearly 200 hundred cals for the 170g pot, waitrose sell them since asds only do plain ones. do you think i could use the fage for cooking ? say for example i used some plain fage and mixed with spices and coated a chicken breast and cooked in oven, bit like tandoori chicken..never tried it might do this week. ur doing great strawberry loosing weight every week keep the good work up .xx

haha yes indeed :)
Diffrent brands must have higher sugar content or peas to water ratios to differate the calories i think. Morrisons was the least amount i could find.
I wouldent say they are protein dense, but they do contain protein but it contains carbs. on this brand its got 42g Carb & 18g protein.
I would say its more of a carb source with the benifits of having the protein also.

The plain fage 0% total comes at 58 calories per 100g still tastes really good. with cooking or on its own.
Yep you can defo use it for cooking.

thats one of the ways i do mine.
I will mix spices through it and slather it on the chicken baked in the oven with a spicy juices and serve with a dollop of the cold yogurt on the side. :)

Asda is doing an offer on the plain ones its about
£1.80 for 500g tub i bought loads lool

sounds good, so still 57 cals for the yougurt even though its cooked right? i just eat chicken breast fillets skinless and count 150 cals per 100grams since i get it fresh from butchers and dont know the proper value i have purchased digital scales,they are awesome. for the first time i can weigh any food and eat without giving it up coz i didnt know the calories value, i love calorie counting its the only diet i seem to stick to and you can eat whatever you want,my hubby laughs at me when am weighing plums and apples to see how many grams they are.lol xx

sounds good, so still 57 cals for the yougurt even though its cooked right? i just eat chicken breast fillets skinless and count 150 cals per 100grams since i get it fresh from butchers and dont know the proper value i have purchased digital scales,they are awesome. for the first time i can weigh any food and eat without giving it up coz i didnt know the calories value, i love calorie counting its the only diet i seem to stick to and you can eat whatever you want,my hubby laughs at me when am weighing plums and apples to see how many grams they are.lol xx

Yep 57 calories for 100g of Fage 0% total be that cooked or uncooked its all the same calories :)

Meals & Drinks

Meal 1: Fage 0% total 115 calories
Meal 2: Mushy peas 275 calories
Meal 3: Muller light yogurt 90 calories
Meal 4 Morocian Chicken breast with Aubergine celery & yogurt. 440 calories
Meal 5: Fage 0% total with blueberrys 150 calories

Water, Tea & Coffee with a spash of skimmed milk 50 Calories

Update on Letresta aka moi! :)

It has been 2 weeks since my last weigh in and I have gained 1 and a half pounds not disappointed at all, as I know I have not been sticking my it.

Today (4.9.2012) was also my second day of college which I am studying Health and Social Care Level 3, in order to become a mental health carer. :) I am loving college so far, and have made some new friends. (Mostly boys so far but who cares! :))The days are long but it will be all worth it in the end.

Starting tomorrow there is going to be a new Letresta on the block.
So everyone can see a weight loss NEXT week.
I promise to be on my best behavior and make sure that I eat my salad which I pack in my college bag!

Talk to you all soon! :)
Letresta out! :) xox

Back