1 syn Corned Beef Pasty

I got my pittas in Asda this morning, along with a 'lazy' bag of carrotts & swede and chopped onions, and made my filling for my pasty before I remembered that I am doing extra easy today, and already eaten my HExB.

So divided the mixture into two bowls, and ate the one bowl for lunch, absolutely delicious for 2 syns, and so filling!

Exactly what hubby said, we were looking forward to them and Co-Op too far out of our way, may try again at the weekend. Determined to make, lean corned beef so expensive its a little tin!! :eek:

My local Tesco had tins with 70% free last week, so you had 340g instead of 200g, just got to remember, that it is 1 syn per 50g;)

I can never get the pittas in my asda. Don't know I'd they do them or wether they are always sold out!!! There's a sign for them in a big wore basket but they're either empty or has different ones in!!!!! :-( I really want some!!! Need to try a co op but not sure where my nearest big store is.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm adding this to my shopping list. Just the kind of comforting grub I need at the moment!!

I got my pittas in Asda this morning, along with a 'lazy' bag of carrotts & swede and chopped onions, and made my filling for my pasty before I remembered that I am doing extra easy today, and already eaten my HExB.

So divided the mixture into two bowls, and ate the one bowl for lunch, absolutely delicious for 2 syns, and so filling!

Had a green day yesterday, so couldn't try the corned beef pasty recipe, but did today, and what can I say?....

Absolutely delicious!

The top of the pitta that had been brushed with the beaten egg was so lovely and crispy, and reminded me of suet crust pastry...yum, yum!

I made these today and they were lush :D thanks Lynne

I also had a go at a potato cheese and onion one and it was delicious

diced potato
diced onion
boiled in 1/2 knorr stock pot

mash with a fork and stir in a HEXA of cheese, stuff pitta and bake as for the cornish pasty. It was so nice :D

I made these today and they were lush :D thanks Lynne

I also had a go at a potato cheese and onion one and it was delicious

diced potato
diced onion
boiled in 1/2 knorr stock pot

mash with a fork and stir in a HEXA of cheese, stuff pitta and bake as for the cornish pasty. It was so nice :D

Glad that you enjoyed the pasty!

I can't wait to try a cheese & onion one!

Back