1 Wk away from no longer being obese!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Miss-Piggy, 2 December 2006 Social URL.

1. Miss-Piggy

Miss-Piggy Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I know it really isn't something to be proud of but I only need to lose 2.75 lbs next week to have a BMI under 30 and I shall be overweight rather than obese!! It will be a relief! My BMI started at 40.5 (shoudn't I have been dead lol?)
    I was rejected for a medical procedure a few weeks ago because they had my BMI as 38 and it needed to be 27 - I can't wait to go to the doctors as soon as it hits 27 and be referred again.

Think I have waffled a bit so off I'll pop.

Miss Piggy
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LISEE

LISEE Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    hi there!

you can do that 2.75lbs no problem!!!

it feels great to come down a category in the BMI thingy doesnt it! and that BMI of 27 will be here in no time!!!

well done :)

Lisee xx
  4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

That's brilliant Miss Piggy, something to be well proud of!! :D
  5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

It sure is, I can remember going into the over weight catagory like it was yesterday, and its such a brill feeling, youll be there very soon!

Well done x
  6. Soraya

Soraya Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimpod & Atkins
    Congratulations on what you've achieved. I work offshore and my bmi was 36 when I started trying to lose weight. You have to have 2 yr medicals and they only give you 6month ones if your bmi is over 35. I was mortified to have to come back and tell my company ~I had to go back. It was a big incentive to lose!!

I can remember how good it felt to not be obese anymore. It's more than just physical, it's a weight off your mind.

Enjoy the next week!
  7. Anna_B

Anna_B Silver Member

Weight Watchers Points
    That is something to be proud of!
  8. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Good luck: I hope you nail it this week!! It's definitely something to be proud of ... I can't wait to be overweight! Sounds weird I know but I started with a BMI of 56 and was classed as morbidly obese so to be overweight would be fantastic! My BMI is currently 32 so not to far to go ....

(of course, ultimately I'd love to be 'normal'!! :) )

Keep us posted ... I'll be thrilled for you when you give us the good news!
  9. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Wonderful achievement to date Miss Peggy and it is something to be very proud of!!!

Well done:D

Love Mini xxx
  10. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

hey .....my BMI is 29.9 ......so you'll do it this week no probs xx susan
  11. methenie

methenie methenie from london.

cambridge diet
    well done to you be proud !!!!!
  12. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

It IS a big thing ...

... I too had a BMI of 40.75 back in August. It's now 31 so before Christmas I should be moving the 'overweight' category. When this happens I will be leaping around the room (proably holding on to my boobs).

My next goal is to reach 25 ...

Keep us posted.
  13. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Wash your mouth out girl !!! Course it's something to be MEGA proud of....:D

Your BMI has dropped by 10.5.....I think that's AMAZING :)

Before ya know it...you'll be there at the GP....with 27 BMI !!

Go girl.....:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.