1 Wk away from no longer being obese!

Miss-Piggy

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I know it really isn't something to be proud of but I only need to lose 2.75 lbs next week to have a BMI under 30 and I shall be overweight rather than obese!! It will be a relief! My BMI started at 40.5 (shoudn't I have been dead lol?)
I was rejected for a medical procedure a few weeks ago because they had my BMI as 38 and it needed to be 27 - I can't wait to go to the doctors as soon as it hits 27 and be referred again.

Think I have waffled a bit so off I'll pop.

Miss Piggy

hi there!

you can do that 2.75lbs no problem!!!

it feels great to come down a category in the BMI thingy doesnt it! and that BMI of 27 will be here in no time!!!

well done :)

Lisee xx

It sure is, I can remember going into the over weight catagory like it was yesterday, and its such a brill feeling, youll be there very soon!

Well done x

Congratulations on what you've achieved. I work offshore and my bmi was 36 when I started trying to lose weight. You have to have 2 yr medicals and they only give you 6month ones if your bmi is over 35. I was mortified to have to come back and tell my company ~I had to go back. It was a big incentive to lose!!

I can remember how good it felt to not be obese anymore. It's more than just physical, it's a weight off your mind.

Enjoy the next week!

Good luck: I hope you nail it this week!! It's definitely something to be proud of ... I can't wait to be overweight! Sounds weird I know but I started with a BMI of 56 and was classed as morbidly obese so to be overweight would be fantastic! My BMI is currently 32 so not to far to go ....

(of course, ultimately I'd love to be 'normal'!! :) )

Keep us posted ... I'll be thrilled for you when you give us the good news!

Wonderful achievement to date Miss Peggy and it is something to be very proud of!!!

Well done:D

Love Mini xxx

hey .....my BMI is 29.9 ......so you'll do it this week no probs xx susan

It IS a big thing ...

... I too had a BMI of 40.75 back in August. It's now 31 so before Christmas I should be moving the 'overweight' category. When this happens I will be leaping around the room (proably holding on to my boobs).

My next goal is to reach 25 ...

Keep us posted.

I know it really isn't something to be proud of but I only need to lose 2.75 lbs next week to have a BMI under 30 and I shall be overweight rather than obese!! It will be a relief! My BMI started at 40.5 (shoudn't I have been dead lol?)
I was rejected for a medical procedure a few weeks ago because they had my BMI as 38 and it needed to be 27 - I can't wait to go to the doctors as soon as it hits 27 and be referred again.

Think I have waffled a bit so off I'll pop.

Miss Piggy

Wash your mouth out girl !!! Course it's something to be MEGA proud of....:D

Your BMI has dropped by 10.5.....I think that's AMAZING :)

Before ya know it...you'll be there at the GP....with 27 BMI !!

Go girl.....:D

Debz
xx

Back