10 stone something getting into the 9's

Wow Squishy I can't imagine ever getting to the 8s :) well done !! x

Thanks so much- don't think I'll ever see the 8's to be honest but didn't want to set up a "Lounging in the 9's thread"...! Doesn't sound very ambitious does it?! See you soon ;)

I'm 10st 4lb... Working getting back to the 9's where I was 2 months ago ..!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm 10st 7llbs , working to get to the 9's too !! if someone could link me to a thread that explains SW that would be great , i joined online and i really dont understand the website at all :( thank you xx

Hi ladies, officially joining you! Weighed in today at 10st 12 and a quarter lbs.

Ok so happy to be heading in the right direction, especially after Xmas.

I'd love to get to 9st, to be at my healthy bmi ( I'm only 5 foot ).

How's everyone getting on?

Me!
I'm 10st 5 at the minute and want to be around 9st7 - 9st 9.

Well I totally failed at this in the summer, managed to get to 10st1 by the end of July then went back to my bad old ways.
Just been weighed and I'm 10st 8, have to say it could have been so much worse as I've basically eaten cr@p and drank too much over the last 5 months.
Ideally I'd like to lose 10lb in the next 6 weeks which I think is doable. I toyed with the idea of slim and save and almost ordered a weeks pack last night but I don't think I could do something so restrictive.
I'm going to have about 1200 - 1300 cals a day, Maybe allow for a few more if I have a night out once a week.
Here goes!

Hi, can I join please? I am 5ft 3 so ideally want to get to 8 stone 10 but would be happy at 9 stone. I currently weight 10 stone 13 so only just made it into this group!

Hi I'd like to join too :)

Currently 10st6lb would I ideally like to be 9st7lb but would b over the moon to be 9st13 just so I can say I'm under 10st.

Do you have a weekly weigh in forum?

I'd like to join 2 please! I'm 10st 6 and a half wanna get to 9st 7lbs. I got to 9st 13 back in Oct I was bridesmaid for my sister's wedding but a month after the wedding I fell nd fractured my foot was in a cast for 6 weeks (which also included Christmas) had it off just over a week ago so still in pain walking. I weighed myself after I had the cast off nd i was 10st 9. I immediately started eating well again cc nd as clean as I can manage nd have 2 nd a half off. I tried introducing some exercise this week but finding it difficult. Do u all exercise regularly?

Hiiii can I join please? I got down to 10st 4lbs but over a few months and Xmas I'm upto 10st 11lbs! :-((( would love to be 9st 7lbs by my wedding in mAy! Maybe asking alot but I'm gonna give it a bloody good go lol

13lbs to goal

I t ry to exercise at least 3 times a week usually classes. I get bored at the gym.

I'm a pound down this week fingers crossed for another one nxt week!

Well I started at 10st 12lb did Ww fir a year .. And only went down to 10st 4lb ... Started cc and low GI and went to 9.13 .. Had a bad week or so and gained 5 lbs ... Then started doing this TDEE -20% and so far have list 2.5 lb and am currently 10st 2.5lb .. Another three to go and ill be in the 9's again where I was fir years ..!!!
I exercise three times a week x classes x

Lindsay,

How long were u on 1400 cals before u lost? I'm sticking to it easy enough and think Dan says 2months to sort bmr? But I need a result sooner!

Why oh why does it go on just looking at chocolate but takes forever to come off!!

G x

Lindsay,

How long were u on 1400 cals before u lost? I'm sticking to it easy enough and think Dan says 2months to sort bmr? But I need a result sooner!

Why oh why does it go on just looking at chocolate but takes forever to come off!!

G x

A moment on the lips is a life time on the hips .. So bloody true ..!!!
I lost 2.5lbs in 11 days ..! But it'll prob take months to lose anything else the way my track record goes x

Another pound down!! I'm delighted but i think it might come to a halt soon without uping the exercise 5.5lbs to go to the 9's!!

I am at 10st 11 so can I join the club would like to awe the nines in the next 8 weeks if possible might be. Bit ambitious but aim high and all that

Back