10 stone something getting into the 9's

Hi Girls

You mind if I join you? :) Really want to be in the 9's for my birthday in mid-November, was previously following Dukan (low fat/low carb) and now Juddding :)

How's everyone doing so far this week? x

Thanks Gill :)

JUDDD (Johnson Up Down Day Diet) It's "alternate day fasting"....there are various forms of it, the form I follow is.....

1 day normal diet (in theory 2000 cals) followed by 1 day VLCD (approx 500 or less if I can manage it), I started it on 29th September, before that I was on Dukan :)

it apparently has many health benefits (weightloss is a side effect) such as being anti-inflammatory and reduces cholesterol, gives the body time to "heal" itself and suchlike...

xx

Just googled-never heard of it but did watch a tv doc bout fasting 2days a week (although it was a bit vague on cals). This sounds like just what I need-been stuck for ages-cheers

Weighed in today and i am officially out of the 11s and in the 10s! Hope you don't mind me joining :)

10 stone 13.8lbs today. Dunno how far down i want to go or even if i want to get into the 9s. Gonna see how i feel as i am losing and take it from there :)

I've had a wee look into it and I'm defo going to try it. I'm on holiday on Sunday, just for 5 days so I'll start when I get back.
I'd appreciate any tips/tricks that are working for you.
Gx

gillvegas said:
I've had a wee look into it and I'm defo going to try it. I'm on holiday on Sunday, just for 5 days so I'll start when I get back.
Gx
I don't do it myself, but there's a whole forum on this site dedicated to it so youll probably get lots of info from there :)

Yes I know-it looks good. Didn't mean this to show as a reply to your comment, I was meaning an earlier one-and I'm still getting the hang of replying to the right thread! More haste...

x

Weighed in today and i am officially out of the 11s and in the 10s! Hope you don't mind me joining :)

10 stone 13.8lbs today. Dunno how far down i want to go or even if i want to get into the 9s. Gonna see how i feel as i am losing and take it from there :)

Well done Bostik :)! Just joined this thread yesterday myself - Onwards n Downwards! xx

Gx

I shall hopefully have learnt a bit more myself by the time you start :) happy to share any knowledge I have with you - the more the merrier :D x

I officially hit my lowest weight in over 10 years this morning :) I've only been this low once in my adult life and that was only briefly during a period of ill health

mid teens 14st 10lbs
late teens 10st
this year 13st 7.6lb
now 10st 5.6lb :)

couldn't have done it without minimins! x

alottolose said:
I officially hit my lowest weight in over 10 years this morning :) I've only been this low once in my adult life and that was only briefly during a period of ill health

mid teens 14st 10lbs
late teens 10st
this year 13st 7.6lb

Fantastic! :D

mid teens 14st 10lbs
late teens 10st
this year 13st 7.6lb

Brilliant-you must feel amazing!

I feel shocked to be honest, I seemed to spend quite a while faffing around with the 11's and then "all of a sudden" I'm lower than ever really :) - felt happy this morning, felt so slim after a DD :)

I have a belt which I bought at christmas, only a cheapy one as Jeans never really fit me properly on the waist. But this year I've had to start making new holes in it, so it charts my weightloss journey from the beginning, every time I make a new hole it's like my NSV for the week :) x

I've no idea the science behind it all but the JUDDD does kind of support the whole -stuck to a diet for weeks without moving, then have 1 bad day, and lose weight scenario. Did you buy the book or just wing it?

Gill x

Been winging it (there's not a lot to learn really) since 28th Sept :) losing an average of about 1.5lb per week - though trying to take it up a notch from now 'til goal....

You just calculate your down day and up day calories on the site and take it from there :) x

We're similar stats, I stick to 500cals or thereabouts depending how I'm feeling, best to start off around 500 and then lower if you can when you get used to it (60 extra cals isn't going to ruin your efforts) :)

xx

Back