10 stone something getting into the 9's

Help please....

Can I join? Stuck 10.10-10.13 for ages.
Any advice? Running twice daily on treadmill and on level 2 of 30 day shred. Counting cals but nothing budging. Help?

I'm also stuck at 10.2.... I had managed to keep myself at 9.12/13 for a couple months after good poisoning ... But then went on hols abd gained 4 lbs and now iv not lost anything and iv been back for 3 weeks .... Before I got to 9.12/13 I was stuck at 10.5 for about 6-7 months without budging ..!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am 10 st 4.5 with my fist target set to 10. I really want to get to 9 but am really slow to shift it. I have changed to red days and only eat till I am full. Syncs are almost non existent monday to Friday and I do have some over the weekend. All help would be greatly appreciated.

gillvegas said:
Aim for 1200 a day BUT I'm fantastic mon-fri then slip and ruin it all

I know it sounds odd but maybe your not eating enough? If your exercising loads and not eating much then perhaps your going into
Starvation? Try having 1500 a day but do it for the whole week, don't have loads more on a weekend, maybe allow yourself 2000 on a sat night but then 1500 every other day, don't eat back your exercise cals and keep
On with that and see what happens after a week. X

bellybelly said:
I am 10 st 4.5 with my fist target set to 10. I really want to get to 9 but am really slow to shift it. I have changed to red days and only eat till I am full. Syncs are almost non existent monday to Friday and I do have some over the weekend. All help would be greatly appreciated.

More exercise, if you can't reduce food more and be able to
Live like that then you need to burn off cals, kick start your metabolism

Yes but if I aim for 1200 and become unstuck for 2/3 days I must be averaging more anyways. Thinking to drop/cut out carbs to see if that helps? Sooo fed up with it.

Gill

conlou1 said:
I know it sounds odd but maybe your not eating enough? If your exercising loads and not eating much then perhaps your going into
Starvation? Try having 1500 a day but do it for the whole week, don't have loads more on a weekend, maybe allow yourself 2000 on a sat night but then 1500 every other day, don't eat back your exercise cals and keep

And I should maybe mention I'm new to this site so still figuring how to reply correctly.
Anyways- I must average more than 1500. So either stick to 1200? Or try cutting carbs? What you guys think?

gillvegas said:
And I should maybe mention I'm new to this site so still figuring how to reply correctly.
Anyways- I must average more than 1500. So either stick to 1200? Or try cutting carbs? What you guys think?

Cutting the carbs should ensure a 1200 cal day anyway cos a good portion of rice/pasta can easily add up to 300 cals

Are you doing any exercise?

Ali* said:
Cutting the carbs should ensure a 1200 cal day anyway cos a good portion of rice/pasta can easily add up to 300 cals

Are you doing any exercise?

I'm doing 30 mins on treadmill in the morning, then 20 mins again late afternoon/evening followed by 20 min shred. Hence my frustration......x

gettingfit said:
When I got stuck I ditched the rice,potatoes,pasta,bread and it started falling off.May not work for everyone but if your fed up with scales not moving like I was then a couple of weeks without rice etc won't do you any harm.

The only exercise I do is walk every day.:)

Great thanks. I'm gonna try ditching carbs then. Did you still count cals and if so how many-I can see your heavier weights were similar to what mine are now. X

gillvegas said:
I'm doing 30 mins on treadmill in the morning, then 20 mins again late afternoon/evening followed by 20 min shred. Hence my frustration......x

Ah! There may be your answer hun - so many girlies fall into this category - when you start to exercise apparently your body hangs onto fluid to protect the joints. Think of the heavy impact caused by Shred! It WILL come off and you WILL change shape but there's a couple of things you can do to help:

Drink lots of water
Nett no less than 1200 cals
Try not to estimate cals in and cals burnt

Stick with it! You'll get there hun x

(if I'm talking complete tosh I'm sure someone will be along to correct me)

:)

^^^ Good advice!

i think the problem with most people is the weekends, or social events. im desperately trying to not feel like if i have a night out like its the end of the world and that ive blown my diet, cos its not, its where you go from there, if you have days of eating too much then of course weight isnt going to come off, but if you allow yourself a night out, but make allowances around it, increase the exercise, lower the cals, eat healthier foods, cut back on carbs, drink more water then it shouldnt make a difference. in order to stick to a healthy eating regime long term it needs to be sustainable, and who could go the rest of their life only having 1200 cals every single day? there are times when we eat a little more, there are times when well drink too much but its all about moderation. i gave myself friday and saturday 'off' so to speak, still tracked cals and i was over, but i allowed myself to do it, so i dont feel guilty or bad, and today im ready to recommit to eating less and eating healthier. if weekends are always your downfall then change how you deal with them instead of feeling guilty every week because you always go over on a weekend...does that make sense lol?

Yes it does make sense- you gotta live too. I get it but feel like whole life revolves around it. I have weighed less, and I was doing way less then but this time it's stuck!

Yes it does make sense- you gotta live too. I get it but feel like whole life revolves around it. I have weighed less, and I was doing way less then but this time it's stuck!

dont look back at what you were, it does no good, weight loss is mostly about your psychological state, if your fully committed and 100% focused then it will come off, if like majority of people you have a life that involves stress, social events and other things that get in the way, sometimes its harder than others to lose weight. are you taking your measurements? spometimes when you exercise you can shrink in size but the scales dont seem to budge, do you drink lots of fluids, this really does make a massive difference. my fluid intake has been hurremdous this week, im trying to make a conscious effort to drink at least 4 pints of nas juice or water a day.

gillvegas said:

I feel like losing weight has taken over my life .... Slowly losing a grip on reality :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back