10 stone something getting into the 9's

Waiting for DD to go to the shops with her grandpa, then I'm on full on hoovering mode :) burn some cals, avoid the shops, win-win on an up day :) x

Yeah not bad - managed to keep it to around 2500 which is an improvement :) also decided to stop supermarket shopping for a while, I wont buy the caloric stuff, can't eat the caloric stuff, will sort the problem (fingers crossed :))

I have an event on November 5th to attend, so really want to be as close to goal as possible for it, so this week, upping the exercise particularly the weights and doing my damnedest to stick to decent up and down days :) x

Felt a bit odd to be honest, being on a diet but eating more.
Ended up going out for a buffet dinner and back to work/school today so impossible to count cals of that.
Jelly made and home made soup out of freezer for today.
Onwards and downwards

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm on a down day today :) determined to stick to the calculator rules and stop buying bad food at least until goal :) fingers crossed the new restrictions will start to show results x

Happy Friday everyone. And it's a bank holiday here so a 3 day weekend, yippee! Probably my first bank holiday in a LONG time where I won't use it as an excuse to stuff my face!

Hope everyone is getting on ok? I'm plodding along nicely. Forgot to post here that I lost 0.8lb at weigh in on Monday morning. It probably would have been more but was having stomach issues that seem to have settled now- probably just my body adjusting to eating normal food again. Anyway, fingers crossed for another loss on Monday morning.

Have a great weekend. X

alottolose said:
well done Squishy x

Aw, thank you! Hope all going well for you!

Good job :)

gillvegas said:
First week completed.

I've lost 4.6lbs- so far JUDDD is working :)

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fantastic! Great loss. X

Back