10 weeks 3 stone goal!

Day 8 today, weigh in tomorrow, I started last sunday and want to do Monday weigh ins. I wasn't going to weigh in very often, but think it will motivating to see my weight loss ticker move along! Just had a cuppa for breakfast and a dietimeal choc wafer... Planning oatmeal for lunch, then a spag bol with mushroom and green beans, then a shake or another oatmeal later on. Good luck today everyone!

Had a sneak peek on the scales just now, on for a good loss tomorrow... Tomorrow marks the day I introduce more exercise, I plan to walk my dog everyday for at least 30-40 mins... I will bike to and from work twice a week, 10 miles each time... I also do sets of sit ups, squats and god awful press ups before I go to bed to help with toning. Last week I did 3 sets of 20 squats, 3 sets of 20 press ups and 3 sets of 20 sit ups. I will have to increase it every week by adding a set for each exercise. I keep looking through the tumbler fat loss photo pages for inspiration and I tell you now, it really is keeping me focused!

sounds all good :) have you to9ld your tutor that the other person isnt pulling their weight? be unfair for you to be marked as a pair if you have done all the work

I had this last semester too, work get put into groups of 3, for a 15 min presentation, so around 5mins of speaking each and the work to match. Neither of them did any work, but turned up when I'd booked a rom to practice, I did it all plus cue cards. This time we are all in groups of 3, except I am in a two, so 7.5mins each, only shes never at uni, and she's not replying to emails to get any work done... I am simply just going to get on with it and finish it on my own. I feel well settled onto the diet now though which is a very good thing!

Had a sneak peek on the scales just now, on for a good loss tomorrow... Tomorrow marks the day I introduce more exercise, I plan to walk my dog everyday for at least 30-40 mins... I will bike to and from work twice a week, 10 miles each time... I also do sets of sit ups, squats and god awful press ups before I go to bed to help with toning. Last week I did 3 sets of 20 squats, 3 sets of 20 press ups and 3 sets of 20 sit ups. I will have to increase it every week by adding a set for each exercise. I keep looking through the tumbler fat loss photo pages for inspiration and I tell you now, it really is keeping me focused!

Weigh in day tomorrow exciting after all your hard work on the diet this week. I hope its a big loss for you to keep you going. :)

Best of luck for tomorrow! Seems like you are in a great place x

fingers crossed for tomorrow, you deserve a good loss :)

Hi Guys!

Very happy this morning.......... -9lb! I now I had A LOT of water weight from eating badly before I began the diet, so I know it's not 9lb of fat but there must a few lbs in there lol I'm just happy to update my ticker and see some progress, as this is what keeps me going!

We had a busy day yesterday finishing off some decorating. Going to bury myself in uni work now! x

Yay fab weight loss well done :)

well done you!!!!!! :happy096:

Congrats on the loss, that's awesome :) the ticker is updated now ;) mine did something similar, sometimes they just take a little time. xx

Woohoo! That's fantastic! Well done!

just checking to see how its all going and if your sailing through today?

Yeah it's going ok today, only had 1 pack, as I'm not hungry, but did have a can of lilt zero which contains citric acid. My and the OH have had a tough day today though, we've had a bit of a hard time recently but hopefully things will be better soon x

Awww sorry to hear things are tough for you both :-( keep eating your packs as you need the nutrition

Yeah it's going ok today, only had 1 pack, as I'm not hungry, but did have a can of lilt zero which contains citric acid. My and the OH have had a tough day today though, we've had a bit of a hard time recently but hopefully things will be better soon x

Chin up, u might be a lucky girl who gets away with some citric acid?
Sorry it's not been great and I am sure it will get better soon!

Back