10 weeks of TS - anyone wanna join?

I'm in! Got six weeks until my holiday and fourteen weeks before I have to be in a bridesmaid dress, so am going to do my best to be 100% committed! I've never managed to stick to anything before, but I'm really determined this time!

I'm jumping on too if ya don't mind?
I've only got 6 weeks till my holiday and need to lose 19 pounds to get to goal!!!! Arghhhhh no pressure then ;) xx

I'm on-board too, got a bit more than 10 weeks to do but would like to join the group please

BF

Can I jump in fir 2 weeks? Hardly seems worth it but I've only got 14 days of packs left and want them gone !!!!
Too many days of messing about need to buckle down get my butt in gear and finish what I started !!!!
100% fir 14 days I can do this I managed 5 or 6 full weeks before I started mucking about !!!!!! What a fool just think where I could have been by now but that last bank holiday threw a spanner in the works lol
Anyhoo good luck peeps xxxx

How many weeks have you got BF?

Hi

Not sure how long it will take me but got quite a bit to lose so was thinking maybe around 16 - 18 weeks?

BF

Hi

Not sure how long it will take me but got quite a bit to lose so was thinking maybe around 16 - 18 weeks?

BF

I'm starting off with these 10 weeks so I'm accountable... officially I'm doing 12 weeks til my hols (mid aug)then 2 weeks off then back on all of Sept poss October - fancy doing a longer run together?

Wow! I'm so pleased this thread has attracted so many ppl. I must say that the idea of this thread and you lovely people has already helped me stay on track today... and it's only 12.30!!!
So I reckon we should just use this as a motivational thread, a way to keep us from turning to food. I am determined to stick to TS for 10 weeks, but I know I'll find it hard, so having you guys will help that for sure.
I know we all WI on different days, but if you want to post your losses as we go, I'd be happy to keep count of how much we lose collectively over the 10 weeks. According to my calculations, so far the 10 week challengers are:
kay_135
skinniminx
fayfe
curvygirlclaire
bornagain
Lizziewill
Bridebaker
Miss-G
bluefox2
Kazz2011

Have I missed anyone?

So how is everyone's Bank Hol going? I've started the day with a gentle gym session, now have the whole day stretching ahead... which could be tricky. But I am going to busy myself with some housework and some 'me' time.
K xx

I'm having a really lazy day today, started with a long lie in which was lovely! just sat drinking my 1st shake. Weighed myself this morning after being 100% yesterday and ive lost 2lb, ive been 15.0 all week and now 14.12 so im happy!! I went on my cross traininer yesterday for 20 minutes which is a long time for me on that thing lol. Hope everyone is well x

Im working till 3pm then I'm gonna do the shred :)
Already done 5 mins spontaneous exercise, as advised by the beck book ;)

Today's going well :D xx

Miss-G, I need educating! I've seen this Shred and Beck book mentioned all over here, but am yet to investigate either properly. I'm considering buying the Beck book- is it worth it? Plus Amazon have 2 versions, the standard book and a workbook. Which one should I get?

And Shred.. is this an exercise DVD?

Pleased today is so good! I'm feeling positive too - got the exercise endorphines working their magic. I need to be aware of the evening though - my weak point. But I SHALL overcome!

I went on my cross traininer yesterday for 20 minutes which is a long time for me on that thing lol. Hope everyone is well x

I've very slowly built up to 20 mins on the X-trainer... 4 weeks ago i HATED that thing and could barely do 5 mins! I love it now - the calories just drop off.

kay_135 said:
Miss-G, I need educating! I've seen this Shred and Beck book mentioned all over here, but am yet to investigate either properly. I'm considering buying the Beck book- is it worth it? Plus Amazon have 2 versions, the standard book and a workbook. Which one should I get?

And Shred.. is this an exercise DVD?

Pleased today is so good! I'm feeling positive too - got the exercise endorphines working their magic. I need to be aware of the evening though - my weak point. But I SHALL overcome!

Yep it's an exercise DVD. It's tough but it must work coz I done or yesterday and today my legs ache ;)

It's the beck diet solution book you want. It's helped me loads. There are days when I ignore all the things I'm supposed to do but on the whole it's good.
I bought all 3 books but I think the workbook and beck diet for life are more for when I'm eating again.

Xx

Thanks guys! I'm going to the gym, so think I'll give Shred a miss, but the Beck book sounds like a good buy for me. I'm gunna go on amazon right now!

I'm going to go do my zumba dvd now EEKK! got work at 6pm, so maybe a nice bath after the workout

Go for it Claire! I've been meaning to try Zumba as I love dancing... p'raps I'll look into it.
Right, I'm off to clean and tidy and do washing, all to a very loud soundtrack. Speak later ladies!
x

I'm starting off with these 10 weeks so I'm accountable... officially I'm doing 12 weeks til my hols (mid aug)then 2 weeks off then back on all of Sept poss October - fancy doing a longer run together?

Yeah for sure, i'm going to try and stay on until end September, 2 weeks off for my October hols to Florida then back on again to lose the last of it

BF

Well today has been good so far .... WI day for me tomorrow so feeling really positive!!. I bought the Zumba collection about 4 weeks ago and so far have not even tried it!! Now I'm on this challenge I'm going to start tomorrow. Hope everybody is ok and are surviving!! xx

Back