bornagain
Lizziewill
Bridebaker
Miss-G
bluefox2
Kazz2011
Dazza121
strugglingtobeperfect

Wow! Never thought so many would be interested - it's fantastic. The very thought of you guys helped me stick to TS today, so thank you muchly.

Just back from my gig - was absolutely fanTAStic, but I must say, I feel rubbish now! Think it's cuz I'm usually sleeping right now, so I'm feeling some serious emptiness. Wasn't even allowed to take my trusty bottle of water in, so I'm properly dehydrated now too! Working my way through a couple of pints now - I'll be up all night!

I managed to avoid a food situation before the gig - the ppl I was with all went to get some food before heading in, but I went and got myself a coffee from Starbucks and that was it. It crossed my mind quite seriously to eat something. All the usual excuses: "my body is going to need it to get through standing the whole evening", "everyone else is" etc etc. But I logged onto this forum via my HTC and was reminded of you lovely lot and that put an end to it.

On that note, could someone help me out with a tech issue. Anyone else got HTCs? I've got the Minimins app and can browse the forums, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to post! Any tips gratefully welcomed.

Sleep tight team - 2 days on 100% TS - tick!

Hi, ladies, what an inspiration you are! I joined the forum because of this thread. Holding oneself accountable on myown obviously doesn't work for me, and neither do the excuses.
I am starting tomorrow; 245 at the moment and feeling very miserable.
Good luck and keep up the good job!

Hi Cinderlena and welcome to the group. Hope you get on ok tomorrow, i'm on day 4 and feel great for taking the step to start, it can only get better.

BF

Welcome Cinderlena to our humble group! We've been up and running since Sunday and it's been a wonderful to have so many people motivating each other.
You will be miserable NO longer! VLCDs are hard, but it WILL be worth it in the end... at least that's what I keep telling myself!
X

Hi Cinderlena and welcome.

For the first time since starting I felt really hungry today and had to give myself a stern talking to as I was close to getting something to eat. I just couldn't face a shake at lunchtime as I really wanted to eat something so i dragged myself off to Asda in my lunch hour and bought some Biggest Loser bars. That seemed to satisfy something as I was ok for the rest of the day. Anyway, have now had my last shake of the day and am supping a 500ml cup of bouillon. That will be it for the day so that's 19 days 100% :).

I'm feeling a bit hungry today too and it's only day 4 - has ketosis kicked in or not? I've got horrible taste in my mouth and been really cold all day but my ketostix haven't arrived yet so can't check but have been 100% so would expect to be soon if not already.

BF

Def decided I'm going to incorporate some fitness now. I'm on my fourth week and feel as though I'm itching to do something one to keep my mind off the inevitable and two to shed more lbs. Have got the zumba set box but never done it and I've had it for over four weeks!! Also thinking of buying the Shred to incorporate something different as well. My fitness regime will start on Monday (always a good day to start something new!!) xx :D

Well done Skinni! I'm still going to the gym a few times a week, but taking it nice and easy this week as I get back into ketosis cuz I am defo feeling a bit wobbly. I've had a sneaky peek at the scales guys... gone from 16.0 at the wknd (after an awful few days :S) to 15.8 this morning!!!!!!!!! Yaaaay! That's the lowest I've been since the last time I lost a load of weight a few years ago. I was aiming for that by Monday coming, so I'm well chuffed. Now the key is to not let the food devil creep up on me and take over. I feel like if I can stick to TS til Monday and see a really good result, I'll be totally on track for the next 9 weeks. Let's do this team!

Well done Kay - keep up the good work only few more days to go and your be on track

BF

Thanks guys. Fayfe - an STS is better than a gain! Imagine if you weren't on the diet - where would you be instead?! And then maybe measure yourself to see if you've lost any cms/inches.
And THEN come back on here for some support to continue down this road to a smaller you!

Thanks guys. Fayfe - an STS is better than a gain! Imagine if you weren't on the diet - where would you be instead?! And then maybe measure yourself to see if you've lost any cms/inches.
And THEN come back on here for some support to continue down this road to a smaller you!

Another inch off under bust and another off the stomach since sat so it's not all bad I just like seeing numbers on the scales.

inches since saturday - amazing! I'm the same - I'm a scales-aholic and if i see them move up or down it determines my mood! But I'm trying to take measuring as seriously... I mean the idea that you've shrunk by 2 inches since saturday is fantastic - people can't see the scales, but people can most def see the inch loss! Well done you.

I know a few of us have or are considering buying Jillian Michael's 30 day shred, just having a look around and I think I'll get Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and maybe No More Trouble Zones for later in my journey. Has anyone else tried these two DVDs?

Hello, ladies! Thanks for the welcome! I am not new to dieting, and at the moment am very close to my heaviest (my record was 288, after which I went down to 183, and now back to 248). Yeah, on top of it all, the scales showed me at 248 today. Well, it is what it is.
I am determined, disciplined and desperate.
It is great to see your results!
How much water do you manage to drink on a daily basis? And do you count teas and coffees in? Or anything else?

Hi Cinderlina I drink loads of water probably near to 4litres per day plus tea and coffee. The packs make me really thirsty.
Have you started yet?

BF

Hello, ladies! Thanks for the welcome! I am not new to dieting, and at the moment am very close to my heaviest (my record was 288, after which I went down to 183, and now back to 248). Yeah, on top of it all, the scales showed me at 248 today. Well, it is what it is.
I am determined, disciplined and desperate.
It is great to see your results!
How much water do you manage to drink on a daily basis? And do you count teas and coffees in? Or anything else?

Hey poppet,
I have between 3 and 4 litres of just water then I add on top my can of coke zero/dr pepper zero and whatever tea or boullion I may drink in a day :)

Day 5 - feel human again lol headache gone so has hunger pains and tiredness - yeehaa so looking forward to rest of my journey - Bring it on !!

BF

I am arguing with myself today, always the same when my totm is looming! I know i want to lose another 4-5 stone, but i'm trying to convince myself to eat because im fed up of dieting!!! Good job hubby is fantastic and keeps telling me my goals and how much sexier i am and more youthful, why is my mind so cruel and trying to convince me its not what i want? Had my 1st shake for breakfast and going for a long family walk, made a picnic and a bar for me lol.

Damn i wish i could eat myself thin!! I would be skinny as a rake!

Back