10 weeks of TS - anyone wanna join?

Sounds like we're all doing well today - good going guys!
I've been spending a bit of time on me: went shopping and bought one of those lovely Moleskine notebooks from Paperchase, with the aim of writing about my weight loss. I've started by mapping out my mini-goals and writing down some positive statements for me to look at when I'm feeling low. About to write a list of motivational goals - things I want to be able to do/wear etc when I've lost the weight. I'd recommend this to everyone - it's really focused me, and despite feeling a touch hungry, I feel in no way like I want to break TS.
Onwards and downwards challengees!

Good idea... and you def sound really focused and ready to lose the weight! xx

Evening everyone.

I've had quite a good bank holiday. Managed a lie in til 10.45am which is almost unheard for me as my normal waking up time is around 6am :eek: Pottered around a bit then decided on a whim to go to Westfield Shopping Centre in London. Had a nice time window shopping then decided to try on a cropped cardi in a size 12 and it looked great :D. I am so chuffed so had to buy it. Even had my belt on the tightest hole and it wasn't uncomfortable so will need to get a new one soon I reckon. Got back about 8pm and had my 3rd shake, then had a nice bath.

I'm making the most of this free time as in 2 weeks I will be reunited with my hubbie and kids when they move back from France. I have been living with my parents since January, working, until we were in a position to rent our own place. This is finally coming together and I can't wait.

Had a sneaky look on the scales this morning and have lost another lb since Saturday which is my official WI day!

Well done Born Again nothing beats some retail therapy when you're feeling positive about your body size. Really looking forward to that bit.

Glad to hear your family will be joining you soon, it must be hard being away from them.

BF

Amazing bornagain! Oh to be a size 12... I will get there!
I went to the cinema last minute to see Hangover 2 - was hilaarious. And I didn't eat a thing - just had half an exante bar and my trusty bottle of water. I felt rather smug! So that's officially 1st day of total TS after messing around for a week or so.
GO TEAM!

Hi all -

I started my Exante journey 2.5 weeks ago and to be honest, I've struggled with my will power.

But I have a deadline that is making me get back on that wagon! In 10 weeks I'm going to holiday to Croatia and I am truly DESPERATE to lose 2 stone by then.

Do we think that is do-able, if I commit to TS for the whole 10 weeks?

And would anyone like to join me on my 10 weeks on TS challenge? If I have a buddy, I might find this easier.

K x

hey girls mind if i jump on the wagon and group up with you! :)

Woo hoo the first 100% team day down ;) xx

Afternoon all - how are we all faring today?
I'm currently struggling through my lunchtime soup - I'm not a fan! But I'm just trying to see it as fuel that my body needs and nothing more.
100% yesterday and so far today - and will be for the next 10 weeks! Positive thinking ladies...
x

I'm on a high today! I ordered myself some size 14 jeans off of ebay, they arrived today and i laughed and thought id try them on not expecting them to fit yet, but low and behold, they slipped up nicely and did up!! I was jumping round the room shouting im a size 14, with my husband and kids laughing at me lol. Glad they fit, my size 16's were getting to big and falling down.

Well done on getting into a size 14 you must be really really chuffed. I bet you can't wait to get down another size .... well you will be if we all stick to the 10 week challenge!!

Well girls had my weigh in today and I've lost 3lbs. I'm really chuffed .... thats 11lbs in 3 weeks. Fingers crossed for next week's WI that I lose 2lb (or more) and that will be my first stone lost yeah :D

Hope your all surviving and shedding those pounds!! xx

Well done Claire on your size 14 jeans, chuffed for you and well done to Skinnyminx on your weight loss - 12lb in 3 weeks is brilliant, fingers crossed for 2 or more next week!

BF

Well done Claire on your size 14 jeans, chuffed for you and well done to Skinnyminx on your weight loss - 12lb in 3 weeks is brilliant, fingers crossed for 2 or more next week!

BF

Thanks I know I can't believe it .... roll on another 7 days!! x

Wow ladies, what a day! What an amazing feeling to be in size 14s - I'm verrrrry much looking forward to the day - if my calculations are correct, and my body hasn't changed it's natural shape too much, I'll be a size 14 in around about 10 weeks! Yay!
I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morn and I've shed the 3 whole lbs I put on at the end of last week - woohoo. So now I'm looking to lose another 2 by next Monday - if not more. Fingers crossed.
I'm off out now to a gig - have felt quite wobbly today, spose I'm not quite back into ketosis, but I've stayed 100%.
Have lovely evenings everyone!

Some really great motivational posts. We're definitely going to do this ladies.

I'll go along with this for 8 weeks if that's ok (going on holiday then so having a week off) - starting in the morning and so looking forward to the end of the week when it starts to feel better lol

Another day down :D xx

Back