100 days at 100%

Here's my pic :)
41452-albums2875-picture19075.jpg

Had great fun :) just got home to relieve babysitter. And I resisted all food while I was out, hurrah :D

cybill said:
Here's my pic :)

Had great fun :) just got home to relieve babysitter. And I resisted all food while I was out, hurrah :D

Brilliant. Proves you can still have fun and stay 100%. Well done Rachel.

GSQ

It's toooooooo hot :( I stepped outside and got covered in thunder flies, gross little things!

I'm not hungry today at all, my tummy usually rumbles at about 1-2pm and I have my first pack but today I'm just not hungry enough to have a pack yet. Drinking plenty of water though.
Might be the heat, I dunno.

Oh and I'm going to see take that on tuesday, woohoo :D Looking forward to that.

OK its day 37 completed - 63 to go. Still 100% and motoring.

Water 4 and half litres so far - (its very hot)

2 cans of Coke Zero

Swimming - 50 lengths (my best yet) - 1250 metres or 1367 yards (sounds better in yards) 20 lengths front crawl, 20 lengths back stroke - amazing.

Three green tea,

Toilet visits - millions.

Oh - I nearly forgot the fuel - three shakes - One chocolate, One banana, One vanilla.

GSQ

Last edited:
Take That sounds fantastic, hope you have a fabulous time this week BB.

Wow, 50 lengths GSQ, that's superb!

I've just completed day 21 (I think!) Even with a sticker chart, I still get in a muddle :) I've lost 8lbs in that 20 days, 6 of those in the last 10 days. I'm really pleased out of the last 10 days, I've done the shred on 7 of those days, the other days were work days, where I cycle instead.

This 100 day countdown is really helping me to stay focused on getting to goal, and to reduce the amount of faffing / wobbling / detouring that I'd been doing. I think having been on it so long, I'd been getting a bit blase, and just adding in all sorts, trying to stretch WS to cover a multitude of sins. It does feel good to be focused again and to start seeing the scales reflecting that again too :) Although, having said that, I've been out all day today, and have just had my third bar of the day- oh well!

Well done Rachel. It's the little things that help. Like a 100 day challenge. I feel like you too. I want to get through this and come out the other-side.
There is life beyond shakes and bars. A new and fitter me will emerge for a new life.

GSQ

urgh I feel sooooo sick :( Just had to force my last shake down as I haven't been hungry or in the mood for shakes at all.
I had been reading on here about how to 'properly' make green tea (not use boiling water and not leave the tea bag in too long as makes the tea bitter) so after not liking the stuff as it tasted bitter before I made some today and I love it!

Everyone seems to be doing great on here atm :D Keep going, we'll be at 100 days in no time. Maybe some of you will be at goal by then!
I know I wont be so I'll be setting another 100 day challenge after this one!

When I go see take that on tues I may have 3 tesco ultraslim bars because I cant be faffing about with shakes in the middle of Birmingham!
I think having 3 bars will surely be better than eating 'real' food.

I'm slightly scared of life beyond shakes & bars... but also looking forward to it at the same time. I guess I know I feel really well, healthy and energetic on this diet, and I will need to find a way to achieve the same with food too. But one step at a time, let's get this weight off, and then work on the food part!

So day 42. Weighed in this morning, lost 2lbs. But it is totm, so I'm hoping that explains it. I've gotten quite used to my weekly 3lb loss lol. Today has been good, although all my muscles ache from shredding and walking round the zoo all day yesterday! How's everyone been today? (apart from very hot!) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm slightly scared of life beyond shakes & bars... but also looking forward to it at the same time. I guess I know I feel really well, healthy and energetic on this diet, and I will need to find a way to achieve the same with food too. But one step at a time, let's get this weight off, and then work on the food part!

I feel a bit scared too Rachel, but as you say one day at a time and one step at a time - it can be done.
I am up for it - not sure how long its going to take but I intend to reach my goal, stay there, survive and live well without the magic packets. It was a challenge to start this and will no doubt be a challenge to be weaned off - but we can do it.

GSQ

SO Its DAY 38 - that's 62 to go. 100% not a morsel more.
The diary:
Started with swimming - 40 lengths today, my back is aching tonight.
Water - three litres.
Green tea - lost count, had a pot on the go all day.
Two shakes, one soup,
Shattered tonight - its the day job!

GSQ

Great stuff GSQ, sounds like a good day :)

I've had a good TS day today too, and went and saw the doc to get checked out. They've given me a referral to the gym for 10 weeks, so that should be good. Just about to go down now and get signed up and hopefully try out a few of their classes :)

It was lovely to see my doctor (been really hard to get an appointment to see her, so she'd not seen me since before I started dieting - she said it had made her day seeing me having actually lost all this weight. I'm really chuffed :) )

cybill said:
Great stuff GSQ, sounds like a good day :)

I've had a good TS day today too, and went and saw the doc to get checked out. They've given me a referral to the gym for 10 weeks, so that should be good. Just about to go down now and get signed up and hopefully try out a few of their classes :)

It was lovely to see my doctor (been really hard to get an appointment to see her, so she'd not seen me since before I started dieting - she said it had made her day seeing me having actually lost all this weight. I'm really chuffed :) )

Hey well done. I understand why it really helps if someone acknowledges your amazing achievement.
You are an inspiration. Thank you

GSQ

I hope you enjoy the gym Rachel, I have had a referal for gym sessions once before and I enjoyed them so much and wish I could afford to go to a gym now!

:D I've been 100% today although I have been sniffing jelly babies quite alot as my mums had a packet open. I cant even eat jelly babies coz I'm a vegetarian but I have a thing about sniffing stuff I cant have!

Going to see take that tomorrow :D I was going to have 3 tesco ultraslim bars as I'll be in the middle of B'ham with no way to mix shakes but went to tesco today and they had no bars at all....no idea what I'm going to do now :(

Hope everyone has had a good day.

Went to the gym, and did a Body Balance class, it was great fun :)

Hmm, no bars :( Could you just have a pack before you go, and then stick with drinks while you're out, and then have other packs when you get home? Or perhaps you could take something like a peperami to eat while you're out? (oops, scrap that suggestion... you're veggie... that's going to be the last thing you fancy!)

Sniffing is funny, I've been doing that too, particularly with my daughter's dinners /sweets. The things this diet does to us!

Hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow :D

It's weird isn't it how we want to sniff things, it makes me not want to eat it after I've sniffed!

I might have to just have a pack before I go then. We're setting off at 10am though, I really dont want to but the girls I'm going with want to get in the queue early as we'll be standing and they want to get close to the stage!
Then I wont be home til sometime after midnight so that's gonna be a long time with no 'food'
Ah well I'll figure something out. I cant wait, I'm all excited!

ooohh what's a body balance class? Glad you enjoyed it.

Today I'd had all my packs by lunch time and just had liquids the rest of the day, so long as you have your 3 packs, it doesn't really matter when.

I think I should temporarily rename Body Balance - Body Wobble, it was like all the abs bits from the shred strung together and a lot more in between. I was chatting to the nurse at the surgery today and she suggested it, as it's really good for strengthening my core.. so thought I'd give it a go - hopefully will help with toning up my wobbly middle :) I did enjoy it, and I think next time would be better when I have more of an idea what's going on!

Hahahaa, just found the class description - it was in the 'relaxation classes' section, and it is:
A class that reinforces flexibility and strength, a combination of Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates, brings mind and body into Perfect Harmony.

The cooldown at the end was very relaxing :)

Back